Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned (872 Views)

How Come When White People Are Sitting Down Esp Opposite Each Other / Did I Insult Her? / Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by onila(f): 10:59am On May 01, 2017

l thought you can insult back as far as they insult you first

i never insult anyone first , everyone knows i am the most patient, kindest, reasonable person on NL

moderator rock! just admit you hate me and let's keep it moving
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by susrite(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
onila:

i never insult anyone, everyone knows i am the most patient, kindest, reasonable person on NL

Lemme go ask that spambot... Wait here

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
I would give it to you sha
You don't throw insults
Despite receiving a lot
Kpele

1 Like

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Your IP should be completely blocked

1 Like

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by onila(f): 11:10am On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I would give it to you sha

You don't throw insults

Despite receiving a lot

Kpele

awwww thanks
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by pat1612(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2017
onila:

i never insult anyone first , everyone knows i am the most patient, kindest, reasonable person on NL

Unless they report you can insult ones they report you are on your on grin
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by onila(f): 11:12am On May 01, 2017
brightalo17:
Some mods are simply mad .

thanks
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Caricature(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
onila:

Maybe what you gave is more painful than what you received. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by onila(f): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Your IP should be completely blocked

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
onila:

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
you want another ban?

2 Likes

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by MostBanned: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
Maybe what you gave is more painful than what you received. cheesy

I will like to harvest you
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by thesuave10(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2017
onila:

Hey. Onila nneka. Long time B. tongue Fck the haters joor and as for the mods just leave them to be feeling like gods of nairaland grin
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
Wetin consign me with ban. U talk anyhow, I abuse u, infact send u home sef.
Meaningless ban, like say I dey collect money here plus forums yapa for internet.
mods ban me, dere loss.
I neva gain anytin from dz yeye forum, d only tin nairaland can do best to ur life is to make u a tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by onila(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
thesuave10:

Hey. Onila nneka. Long time B. tongue Fck the haters joor and as for the mods just leave them to be feeling like gods of nairaland grin

thanks love smiley

you are so nice
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Welcome back
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by thesuave10(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
onila:

thanks love smiley

you are so nice

Sure sure no biggie. What's been happening? Sent you a mail earlier
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
That's the thing, retaliation gets more severe penalty than the trespass against you, remember Patrick Viera was banned for 3 matches when he retaliated against Ruud Van Nistelrooy who first kicked him
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by nabegibeg: 6:01pm On May 01, 2017
thesuave10:

Sure sure no biggie. What's been happening? Sent you a mail earlier

guy no waste your time for the girl matter. Body dey catch you, abi grin

she be ancient meat. na ancestors meat you wan take play ooo @ onila

those of us in the days of sexkillz, freecocoa and the rest understand her very well ...

i repeat dont be fooled by her niceties....
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by babyfaceafrica: 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
No be first to do..na first to report......learn to ignore people,some people don't deserve retaliation, you are more than that.
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by thesuave10(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
nabegibeg:

guy no waste your time for the girl matter. Body dey catch you, abi grin

she be ancient meat. na ancestors meat you wan take play ooo @ onila

those of us in the days of sexkillz, freecocoa and the rest understand her very well ...

i repeat dont be fooled by her niceties....

Lol you dey tell me. I sabi since na. Chic is crazy. I'm sure it's a guy sef
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by nabegibeg: 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol you dey tell me. I sabi since na. Chic is crazy. I'm sure it's a guy sef

you dont understand as your moniker is still fresh. i understand you are trying to tag along

just dont get fooled
Re: Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned by thesuave10(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
nabegibeg:

you dont understand as your moniker is still fresh. i understand you are trying to tag along

just dont get fooled

I understand like madt. No worries ain't my first time with her likes grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 17 Things You Must Do To Enjoy Sex With Your Husband: / What Will You Do If You See A Sextape Of Your Bae And Your Bestfriend / 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.