Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. (2780 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Before you commit yourself into any marital alliance with anyone please make this prayer for them and if they fail to say AMEN to it or even hesitate before saying Amen then don't bother marrying such.

Here is the simple prayer....

If you are a lady then say this to the man...."I decree that your daughter will be treated by men the way you treat the ladies you have ever come accross in your life"

And if you are a man then say this to the woman..."I decree that your son will be treated the way you have treated the men who have ever come into your life"

If the person no say Amen or even hesitate before saying Amen...no marry am.

So i ask the viewers of this thread..what is your response to the prayer?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Mchew...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Your post get k-leg grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Mchew...

Cute hector i no trust you again.

I know many guys will find it hard to say Amen to this while many ladies go rush shout Amen lol..
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Amen proudly Tauran grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Cute hector i no trust you again.

I know many guys will find it hard to say Amen to this while many ladies go rush shout Amen lol..
bible said trust nobody...
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Amen proudly Tauran grin
kai...
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
kai...
Taa grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

Taa grin
u can lie eh
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Wowzer(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Op is this a new strategy of getting ladies on Nairaland? Even if I have been treating ladies right..I wouldn't agree with your approach. People make mistakes and amend their ways about the way they treat others irrespective of gender. Your approach sounds primitive and judgemental.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
bible said trust nobody...
lol..bad guy
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
What's this? undecided undecided
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u can lie eh
like you tongue
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

like you tongue
lol i am not a liar.. cheesy... I like being realistic
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i am not a liar.. cheesy... I like being realistic
why call me a liar angry
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Wowzer:
Op is this a new strategy of getting ladies on Nairaland? Even if I have been treating ladies right..I wouldn't agree with your approach. People make mistakes and amend their ways about the way they treat others irrespective of gender. Your approach sounds primitive and judgemental.

If i hear say get babe on nairaland again for your mouth i go knock you for head...iranu oro..im too responsible for that nonsense asserton of yours...just catching fun.

So apparently you no fit say Amen so you wan dabaru the matter....sharp guy.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

why call me a liar angry
cuz u cant tell me u havnt done bad thing to a guy befor.. I dnt like girls who try to look perfect.. They end up bein fake
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
why call me a liar angry
i have this feeling that you and cute hector will make exciting couple.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Wowzer(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008. If I hear say you catch fun with this type of topic again will ask misspicy to face sit on your head. Mr Perfect.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz u cant tell me u havnt done bad thing to a guy befor.. I dnt like girls who try to look perfect.. They end up bein fake
and where af i indicated that am perfect?.....
i typed amen to the question yet you call me a liar cry
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

and where af i indicated that am perfect?.....
i typed amen to the question yet you call me a liar cry
that amen signifies a lot of things u knw... I would have typed amen as well buh i just withheld it...
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Aitee1: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Baba Toks2008 long time, I dey hail oh... wink
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Wowzer:
Toks2008. If I hear say you catch fun with this type of topic again will ask misspicy to face sit on your head. Mr Perfect.

Lol..face sitting is one thing i love and i really look forward to having my wifey do that so no wahala as long as she is clean lol..

Its not about perfection dearie but a fact..if a man or woman cant answer Amen to this then...
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

i have this feeling that you and cute hector will make exciting couple.
grin
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by misspicy(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
that amen signifies a lot of things u knw... I would have typed amen as well buh i just withheld it...
and did you see me critisizing ur opinion...if you had typed amen,i wouldn't have called you a liar because a lot of things surrounds the Amen.....

hector ignore,i told you that this morning but it seems you cant help it tongue...lmao
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Wowzer(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008. Face sitting done by misspicy. Lol. Not your wife. Or is she your wife.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Aitee1:
Baba Toks2008 long time, I dey hail oh... wink

omoge sowapa...how ur end?
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

and did you see me critisizing ur opinion...if you had typed amen,i wouldn't have called you a liar because a lot of things surrounds the Amen.....

hector ignore,i told you that this morning but it seems you cant help it tongue...lmao
lol u would hav called me a liar chei.. Misspicy dnt lie...

And yes i cant help it.. Its not bad, is it
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2015
AMEN O!!! abi nor be amen u wan hear? woya amen!!!!
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Wowzer:
Toks2008. Face sitting done by misspicy. Lol. Not your wife. Or is she your wife.

No implicate me o..i no mention name o..all i know be say i love facesitting and i go do am with my wife.shikenah..na u mention misspisy name.
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Phikom(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
just passing by...
Re: Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. by Wowzer(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
I have chosen her to face sit you. She won't object either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It / She Is Pregnant / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.