Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew (1694 Views)

S*x Tips Women Wish Men Knew. / Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them / Private Thoughts Women Wish Men Knew!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by LordaGuru: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew

Everyone hopes for a receptive and sensitive partner who ultimately gets her without her speaking a word. These few tips might just help you be that man to your woman.
Making her feel important while having good conversation is like an aphrodisiac. There are just some things a woman expects her man to do or say without her having to verbally point it out. These gestures are just what you need to arrive at an explosive sexual relationship.

1. Most women appreciate displays of affection outside the bedroom: This includes non-sexual touching and little bit of tenderness. A little stroke of your face or hair is part of it too. Unfortunately, men accept this within the four walls of the bedroom.

2. Sex isn’t separate from a woman’s life: It means she has to first get in the mood before the kissing and touching. Satisfying sex is as a result of a good feeling all day. Which means she can’t be passionate if her man doesn’t make her enthusiastic enough.

3. Women get turned-on by great talk: This is why some women have sex after a great first date. Making her feel important while having good conversation is like an aphrodisiac. These intimate moments gets her in the right mood for sex.

4. Sex shouldn’t be like work: Men sometimes get too serious in the bedroom, women love to have fun in the bedroom. Women are more relaxed when sex comes with playfulness, this takes pressure from both partners.

5. Women sometimes feel insecure about their looks: For women who have been married for a long time, it’s quite normal to think her man may not find her as appealing as she used to be. As a man who cares a lot for his woman, it’s left to you to sense these insecurities and turn them around.

6. What happens after sex matters a lot to her: The tender loving care a woman needs goes beyond main sexual act. A woman appreciates it when a man knows how to go about these needs.

7. Great sex doesn’t equal to an orgasm: Most women enjoy pre-intimacy than the actual sex act. Although most men think they’ve done a good job when their women climax, but reaching orgasm isn’t always essential. What matters is the connection you both have before and during sex.
Source: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/relationship/secrets-women-wish-men-knew.html#ixzz3tRZxfOci

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by iceberylin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by LordaGuru: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=iceberylin post=40716777]From ya post everything revolves around Sex....[/quote

Instead of you educating yourself sexually, putting in time to learn how to ceaselessly satisfy your girl, selfish guys like you pretend that sex is not important. So far you don sefishly pour your own "akamu" within 30secs, you are less concerned about the poor girl.

Beat this! Whooping 68% of marriages that broke up is because of sexual incompatibility.
http://www.strengtheningmarriage.com/sexual-incompatibility/
http://www.sowhatireallymeant.com/2012/05/09/%E2%80%9Cwe-broke-up-because-of-sexual-incompatibility-%E2%80%9D/
http://coupledwith.com/2014/01/19/love-except-bed-cheating-sexual-incompatibility/
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bleep them.
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by jaymejate: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don read this type of post tayad for here. Abeg post another thing.
Post something on, Buhari and the 38 thieves
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by iceberylin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=LordaGuru post=40716998][/quote]

How clueless some people sound sad
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:
From ya post everything revolves around Sex....
what were u expecting? didn't You read the part where he said 7 "intimate" secrets?

1 Like

Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by LordaGuru: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
what were u expecting? didn't You read the part where he said 7 "intimate" secrets?

Don't mind him joh! grin There are a million and one thread on NL yet he clicked mine, only to show that he's a pathological hater. I did it on 'em grin grin grin
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
LordaGuru:

Don't mind him joh! grin There are a million and one thread on NL yet he clicked mine, only to show that he's a pathological hater. I did it on 'em grin grin grin
gringrinLoL@pathological hater...

he probably didn't know what "Intimate" meant....Dictionary issues...grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
LordaGuru:

Estharfabian:

What was I even thinking shocked
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

What was I even thinking shocked
gringrinapology accepted!wink
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by LordaGuru: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinLoL@pathological hater...

he probably didn't know what "Intimate" meant....Dictionary issues...grin

Estharfabian!!!! U go kill person with laughter for here o! I wish there's a button for a Million likes on NL. Ok, the best I can give here is these passionate e-kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss. Mods, no ban me o! Biko, we are in romance section afterall. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
LordaGuru:

Estharfabian!!!! U go kill person with laughter for here o! I wish there's a button for a Million likes on NL. Ok, the best I can give here is these passionate e-kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss. Mods, no ban me o! Biko, we are in romance section afterall. grin grin grin
gringrinLemme send my own E-kisses..wink

thanks tho...wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew by iceberylin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinapology accepted!wink

I didn't apologize tongue

(1) (Reply)

Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? / The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.