Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story (1694 Views)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by rantmoniker(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
I recently found a date on Nairaland despite my hard-core posts and multiple mod bombs, I was still able to get a great date here. I don't know why good girls love bad guys and why bad guys always end up with good girls. The romance was breath taking and we are still making the story. Noone knows where the story will end though.

Is there anyone who found a date here and how did it go?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nil nil
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by rantmoniker(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
lilyqueen:
Nil nil
Maybe you will someday. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by ClassCaptain(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes rokiatu
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Laid Muhammed.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by obiorathesubtle: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Naa.. I'd rather have satanists impale me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by sinaj(f): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kul wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by bettercreature(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol,we dated,marrried and got five kids. kiss kiss grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nah i haven't but wont be a bad idea. Looking forward to dating one smiley

[s]But not those who come and post scrnshots here when we have misunderstanding[/s]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Forzap: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
O boi,I still dey hope oo grin grin

NL babes get craze gan,dem no dey gree answer PMs undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by liesDictator(f): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
I dated the bittch called berlyn it was never fun angry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Smellymouth: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
sinaj:
Kul wink

You don't wanna share our story? grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by rantmoniker(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
prettythicksme:

Wow. Your Story will be nice to hear if you can share. 5kids for a Nairalander!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by rantmoniker(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
People dey shame to talk about love. Una no dey bleep. Just to confirm I didn't post this in Religion thread.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
rantmoniker:

Wow. Your Story will be nice to hear if you can share. 5kids for a Nairalander!!!
hahahahahaha if i want to share,this thread will reach 1000pages.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

You don't wanna share our story? grin cheesy
. Lwkmd grin

If I start sharing, my ba3 will drain off coz it's toooo long lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by sinaj(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Nah i haven't but wont be a bad idea. Looking forward to dating one smiley

[s]But not those who come and post scrnshots here when we have misunderstanding[/s]
lol

There are lotta adults with childish brain here, just avoid them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by iamkingzlee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thief!! grin You wee just comman go an kee your seff!! 5 kids shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Thief!! grin You wee just comman go an kee your seff!! 5 kids shocked
I gave birth to twins twice naw grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by iamkingzlee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
I gave birth to twins twice naw grin
haaa!!! Sister, twins twice shocked Na you biko!! The lord is your muscle grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Chicent(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes..... It wasnt rosy but it was some how worth it. I learnt a lot for the time we dated and from the guilt,lies and cheats.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
The way you guys mention nairalanders makes it seem as if we are some sort of aliens, robots that are unfeeling as wood, incapable of manifesting human behaviours. Seriously, what the heck is "a nairalander"?

Why not ask instead, have you found love on the internet before?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
iamkingzlee:
haaa!!! Sister, twins twice shocked Na you biko!! The lord is your muscle grin
Yes brother,thanks. cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
sinaj:
lol

There are lotta adults with childish brain here, just avoid them

sure i know. Been here long enough to know there are loads of adults with childish brain
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by pedrilo: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Online dates always think they know too much. A lot of them play mind games and continue searching online even wen they are with you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
sinaj:
. Lwkmd grin

If I start sharing, my ba3 will drain off coz it's toooo long lol

grin cheesy grin Just give them a hint jare.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by eitsei(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
I think I have a story to tell but I don't think I'll share it
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmmmmmmm once upon a time.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
rantmoniker:
I recently found a date on Nairaland despite my hard-core posts and multiple mod bombs, I was still able to get a great date here. I don't know why good girls love bad guys and why bad guys always end up with good girls. The romance was breath taking and we are still making the story. Noone knows where the story will end though.

Is there anyone who found a date here and how did it go?
Been there nigga, my problem is most nairalanders are bad belle...you berra keep it off hereundecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
pedrilo:
Online dates always think they know too much. A lot of them play mind games and continue searching online even wen they are with you.
Lol, you are so experience, i mean you dan do online dating well well o...tired of online dating abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Internet Is Becoming A Mad House #nude Man Pictures / Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? / Your True Love Will Always Come Back To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.