Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70360 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2015
adellam16:
I dey here, lol.
I Hv don my home work tongue
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
fabulousmann:
I Hv don my home work tongue
oya submit it to me.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
adellam16:
oya submit it to me.
I submit tey tey.I wan submit to class captain Wey no do home work
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
fabulousmann:
I submit tey tey.I wan submit to class captain Wey no do home work
what u mean? I was d first to submit na! I'm a one on black top carrying a baby na. Lol
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
fabulousmann:
@april88 no laff u hear

All your brows r nice...just keep putting in your best, you'll b perfect in no time....
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
april88:

All your brows r nice...just keep putting in your best, you'll b perfect in no time....
thank you ma
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
I just found this thread today n I followed from the first page down here. am very much interested. hope am welcome
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
temmyben:
I just found this thread today n I followed from the first page down here. am very much interested. hope am welcome

You're most welcome, kindly attempt d assignment
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello everyone....would you like for me to teach a particular thing or problem area here?...then kindly drop ur suggestions

Thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
april88:
Hello everyone....would you like for me to
teach a particular thing or problem area here?...then kindly drop ur suggestions

Thanks
hi teacher how abt lips and lipstick

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
fabulousmann:
hi teacher how abt lips and lipstick

OK then. .. I'll bring it on
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
april88:

OK then. .. I'll bring it on
tnx ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's my own o. Oya all of u follow suit o. Class captain has submitted home work. Lol

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
adellam16:
That's my own o. Oya all of u follow suit o. Class captain has submitted home work. Lol
.wow I love dis...Good job...up captain
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2015
adellam16:
this class captain so this is Wat u planned to submit fine home work in the end Abi God is watching u #goodeyemakeup

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
LIP MAKEUP...

In every makeup application, the lip application is as paramount as d brow makeup. Dramatic, subtle,ómbre or whatever lip look your hitting, the key word is to make it perfect.
In every lip makeup application, it's very important you note that lip pencil is key to lining your lip(to give your lips a good definition).

If you have a FULL lips, you can want to play it down by lining inside of ur lip edge to give it an illusion of being thin or small, den apply ur lipstick,blend well, and it is not advisable to use lip gloss on full lips.

Of you have a THIN lip. You may want to line just outside d edge of the lip to make it look fuller and den apply ur lipstick and smear some gloss in d center of ur lips.

If you have an UNEVEN Lips(thin upper lips and Full lower lips) just line above d edge of the upper lips to make it even.

In getting a flawless long lasting lip makeup application you may apply this following tips

1)apply some foundation on ur lips first(inplace if a lip primer) add ur powder then do d lip makeup
2) to get perfect matte lip makeup, you can use translucent powder on ur lipstick (i.e. Apply your glossy lipstick, put a tissue paper over d lips,den dab in translucent powder over d tissue,then it will go from bring glossy to bring matte) .
3) always exfoliate your Lips to make it soft by using ur toothbrush to brush over ur lips and by applying lip balm. To exfoliate u can also use granulated sugar over ur lips.
Òmbre lips is when you mix colours in the same colour theory or otherwise to achieve a beautifully looking lips.

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
More òmbre

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2015
april88:
.wow I love dis...Good job...up captain
oh my gosh I'm blushing! Thanks teach.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
fabulousmann:
this class captain so this is Wat u planned to submit fine home work in the end Abi God is watching u #goodeyemakeup
wetin I do na? Lol.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by qizick: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Christmas can we see the lip liner and again other kind of lips too
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2015
qizick:
Merry Christmas can we see the lip liner and again other kind of lips too

Same to you....for lip liner n other kind of lips you'll get dem on the Internet...kindly make a search.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Face Powder Tips
Face powder is among the few beauty essentials. About 70 percent of the women all over the world apply face powder everyday before going out. Face powder is probably one of the most consumed cosmetic because applying powder is the fastest and easiest way to correct your makeup and blemishes during the day and the secret to making your makeup last.

The main purpose of the face powder is to improve the appearance of your skin, to add a matte finish to the face and to even out your skin. When using face powder you can conceal minor blemishes and discoloration, to tone down the excessive shine and create a flawless look. Powder is great to be used during the day on these areas of your face that get shiny.  Remember: layering on too much powder can cause it to settle into fine lines and exaggerate them.

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2015
The benefits of applying are:
fix the foundation
reduce shine
absorb grease and oils
help you get a clean and flawless look
protect your skin from the harsh weather
set the makeup
conceal minor blemishes and discoloration
give a smooth, matte finish
retain your makeup for a longer time
helps conceal open pores
Many women ask whether a face powder clog the pores and the question is categorically No, as long as it is of good quality and suits your skin type. The face powders are made of talc, kaolin, calcium carbonate, collagen, essential oils and fatty acids that protect your skin from the external aggressions.The face powders come in variety of textures and colors to match the foundation. There are two main types of powders – loose powder and pressed powder.

Pressed Powder

Pressed powder comes in a compact and can be applied with a dry puff or a sponge. A pressed powder works best to correct the makeup during the day. They hide problem area, dark circles under the eyes and redness, helping you to create a smooth, flawless look. A pressed powder can be worn alone or over the foundation.

Loose Powder
Loose powder come in a container and must be brushed on with a large powder brush. The loose powders provide a good coverage and most of them are translucent. They calm, conceal redness and don’t make the shiny areas flaky. Loose powder works best for those with very oily skin because it contains more oil-absorbing ingredients than the pressed powders. For women who prefer not to wear any makeup, loose powder can be used to smooth out skin tone and add color to the face. The best way to apply loose powder is to dust it lightly on to your skin with a large, soft powder brush. Loose powder is sheer and sets every type of cosmetic as it provides light application. Loose powder works best for those with normal skin.

Mineral Face Powder
Mineral face powders are chemical and fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. They provide a long-lasting coverage and don’t clog the pores because they allow your skin to breathe. The mineral powders can be worn alone or over the foundation. They are believed to minimize fine lines and heal the skin, creating a healthy glow.

Face powders must always be applied with a brush, puff or makeup sponge after the foundation and before applying eye makeup.Use brush to apply loose powder and a puff or sponge to apply pressed powder.

5 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
How to apply loose powder:
When using a brush to apply loose powder dab the powder brush into the powder and shake off the excess powder. The brush will help you to apply the powder evenly to facial contours for a well blended powder finish. It must be full and round in shape. Apply it firstly to the center of your face, forehead and chin. Stroke the face gently to cover all areas evenly. Don’t forget to apply a small amount of powder to the neck, otherwise your face will look unnatural, especially if you are using darker shade of powder.

How to apply pressed powder:
The application through a puff is appropriate for those with very oily skin. Tap the powder into your makeup using the puff that comes with the compact. Press the powder firmly into the foundation, ensuring all area are covered and don’t forget to apply also to the lips and eyelids. At the end remove the excess powder with a clean large brush. Change your puff frequently because oils and dirt sometimes get trapped in the puff which can lead to skin irritation and infection.

Useful Tips:

always match the powder with your natural skin tone
use translucent powder to avoid looking too orange
never apply powder to infected skin and very dry skin
always remove the excess powder with a clean brush
a powder must always be applied after the foundation ,so as to set the foundation from running off
apply powder to the neck and ears and make sure you blend well
always male sure that your brushes and puffs are clean
pay particular attention to the sides of your face and jawline when applying face powder
never apply too much face powder otherwise your face will look like a mask and the fine lines will be more
avoid applying large amounts of powder under the eyes
don’t forget to powder the sides of your nose
Hope it helps someone reading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Toyatc: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2015
[sub][/sub]
april88:

Lol...I'm also a new mum(although my baby will be one dis month 26th to b precise so no excuse captain) get it done when she's sleeping

Wao! So the baby is Nov26 baby. My birthday mate. Congrats and big welcome to the little cutie. I'm sure he/she adds sunshine to your days cuz that's what we Sagittarius do.

Congrats again and well done on the tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Toyatc: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls rate this brow. I used zaron eyebrow definer as I find it difficult using only pencil. Thanks and well done!
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toyatc:
Pls rate this brow. I used zaron eyebrow definer as I find it difficult using only pencil. Thanks and well done!

Brow arch r nice, Buh try to extend it towards d bridge of the nose.
Thanks for practicing, n baby is Dec 26th...Buh still same 26th..lol
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Interesting smiley.....compliments of the season ma'am april88

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by pretydiva(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls ma hw can I exfoliate my lips wit granulated sugar. Tnx
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Toyatc: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
april88:

Brow arch r nice, Buh try to extend it towards d bridge of the nose.
Thanks for practicing, n baby is Dec 26th...Buh still same 26th..lol

Ok, thanks.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Pls ma hw can I exfoliate my lips wit granulated sugar. Tnx
To exfoliate ur lips, kindly apply sugar on ur lips den scrub together, or make a paste of d sugar n honey den scrub your lips with it either with ur toothbrush or finger.

Hope it helps
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by davidsgal(f): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Following.... Have serious problem with my eye brow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.