Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70378 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
qizick:
I'm following Pls did d home work can't send becos it's too large
qizick, seems you're into makeup already? ...this is lovely grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Omonbest: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks ma....please I'm following oo n I'm sure others are
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmn...Thanks y'all for ur time.. posting commence soon...
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by opella(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm seriously following too

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Ariyke: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
april88:
Since I av no one following what m teaching, all y'all want is to recommend this n that.... you only think having the best brows will put ur makeup in place? Or having a good products recommended by me without knowing how to apply it like a professional will make u look flawless.?.
I'm done...Thanks for ur time...
@arike u r talking of shimmer eyeshadow..u can try sleek or Tara.
Thank you
am so following pls don't stop. Sorry bout the questions just needed the right tools to perfect our learning

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by lcoral(f): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Still following keenly oo.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by MissJayne(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
april88:

Thanks and you're welcome...Buh you sure understand it could b so demoralising when no one is following or asking questions on what's been thought. .although m not begged to open dis thread, Buh I'm busy too, I just want to teach someone out der who couldn't afford a makeup school, and also to help ladies get der makeup on fleekiest fleek,...but for people like you I'll try to move on

Sorry ma, here's my assignment.
Don't laugh much ahbeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by qizick: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
april88:

Please kindly add my whatsapp num zero 7058220080
I'll take u for free on how to blend eyeshadows
Iam honored dear was aping u now I'm Olivia twist ooo winks I will ask for more
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by qizick: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
charijee:
qizick, seems you're into makeup already? ...this is lovely grin
I love make up n focus on aesthetic I love good things n being hot n sexy for life is wat I want thanks a lot dear

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=MissJayne post=41098179]

Sorry ma, here's my assignment.
Don't laugh much ahbeg grin

Woowww so good, I love d fact dat u brushed it out. It's beautiful, please try n bring dem closer n follow d normal shape of ur brow to give it a subtle look
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
qizick:
Iam honored dear was aping u now I'm Olivia twist ooo winks I will ask for more

Yw darling
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
How To Apply Eye makeup.

Talking of eye makeup range from, primer application,transition colour application, eyeshadow application, eyeliner application false lashes application, mascara application.
The way u apply or the colours u apply could define ur look to either b subtle or dramatic.

To make your eyeshadow last longer, it is important to invest in a good eyeshadow primer, an eyeshadow primer makes your eyeshadow sits in place come rain come shine. Examples of eyeshadow primers that I've tried and liked are the House of Tara eyeshadow primer, and the urban decay primer portion...

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
According to d diagrams below, applying eyeshadow correctly will enhance ur eye makeup beauty, and knowing where to apply each colours will go a long way to keep ur makeup in place and arrest d mind of those looking at u.

For a subtle makeup look,
1)Draw ur brows n make sure it's well brushed n clean following your normal brow shape.

2)Gently sweep ur primer on your eyelid(refer to the diagram below for what d lid is).

3)To go for a more earth look, gently apply ur eye shadow colour(like any light shade of brown,gold,beige or pink) on ur lid, then blend out into ur crease in a sweeping motion using your blending brush.

4) you can choose to define it more by sweeping a darker shade of brown into your crease n blending it lightly into ur inner eye corner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2015
So with d diagram and what's said above, you should be able to achieve any shadow colours u want.

I'm open to entertain questions n recommendations

And should I give out another assignment.

3 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2015
How to apply Eyeliner and mascara?
Should I drop it?

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by lcoral(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks OP for your tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:
How to apply Eyeliner and mascara?
Should I drop it?
I think assignment first then c how we perform b4 u drop another topic ma

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
OK here's d assignment.. .kindly recreate these eye shadow application...
Please I understand you r all busy but kindly submit in time so we can move in ASAP.

If you don't have d exact colour u can use any colour as long as it's same step n beautiful.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:
Please I understand you r all busy but kindly submit in time so we can move in ASAP.

If you don't have d exact colour u can use any colour as long as it's same step n beautiful.

God bless
u shld pls entertain questions regarding the assignment only to avoid derail
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:

God bless
u shld pls entertain questions regarding the assignment only to avoid derail. tnx ma
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
fabulousmann:
u shld pls entertain questions regarding the assignment only to avoid derail

M always open to questions ma'am
Kindly bring up ur question.

Thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:

M always open to questions ma'am Kindly bring up ur question.
Thanks
tnx ma

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Ariyke: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
My brow today

*for the assignment am ashamed to say I don't have even the tiniest of eyeshadow I don't even knw where to start sef* cry

3 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:

God bless
Applying all these colours will turn me to ekpo calabar o grin grin
Nevertheless, lemme try and thanks for the tutorials so far
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ariyke:
My brow today

*for the assignment am ashamed to say I don't have even the tiniest of eyeshadow I don't even knw where to start sef* cry

This is lovely...keep practising to attain perfection... please kindly get an eyeshadow pallet or use even d old ones...make use of what u have...
Things like dis gives me drive...thank you
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Ariyke: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
april88:

This is lovely...keep practising to attain perfection... please kindly get an eyeshadow pallet or use even d old ones...make use of what u have...
Things like dis gives me drive...thank you
sorry bout my questions how do I get the shimmer one for a starter and not too costly one thanks in advance
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by netjos: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm In for d makeup n gele tutorial...Please how do I treat my oily face and a bit darker than my body, thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Ariyke: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
netjos:
I'm In for d makeup n gele tutorial...Please how do I treat my oily face and a bit darker than my body, thanks
u are late so 3 lashes of cane plus do the assignment first before question tongue

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Hembelembe: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seriously following

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
netjos:

Welcome ma'am u can kindly chat me up on WhatsApp for info on your question..

Secondly kindly attempt d assignment (2).
So u can tag along ma.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ariyke:
sorry bout my questions how do I get the shimmer one for a starter and not too costly one thanks in advance
U can get all dis regular ones being sold or invest in sleek or Tara..
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by funmercy1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gud work MA, pls I feel comfortable with d black eyeshadow I have d brown and black pallet hw do I use d both, and d primer ma 4 eyeshadow hw much can I get it..... Well done ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.