Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70362 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by fabulousmann(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
@april88 teacher I never seem to get one eye brow correctly. ma cold dey where I dey that's the reason y am yet to do d lipstick application
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
fabulousmann:
@april88 teacher I never seem to get one eye brow correctly. ma cold dey where I dey that's the reason y am yet to do d lipstick application
Revisit d step by step eyebrow application and make sure to finish with one brow before attempting d other.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
davidsgal:
Following.... Have serious problem with my eye brow

May I know the problem you r having with the brow
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
JANUARY CLASS SCHEDULE
Register for our One month Do it yourself(DIY) beauty essentials class where we teach u to apply makeup on urself flawlessly like a pro.

There's a special whatsapp group created specifically for this training and 100% practical is guaranteed..

Amount 3000 Naira

Class starts on the first of January.

For payment details kindly contact HOP on whatsapp.07058220080.

Thank you
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Genialbola(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Saw dis thread not quite long and i must commend the Op.from what i learnt so far dis is what i can show for it teacher april88

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by pretydiva(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
april88:

To exfoliate ur lips, kindly apply sugar on ur lips den scrub together, or make a paste of d sugar n honey den scrub your lips with it either with ur toothbrush or finger.

Hope it helps
tnx..will give it a try
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by ayoaces: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Good morning folks. Quietly following
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
ayoaces:
Good morning folks. Quietly following

Yw on board
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by perfectchoice(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by ayoaces: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=april88 post=41487730]

Yw on board[/quote

Thank you.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by dlashondra(f): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2015
april88:
Hello Nlanders,
I am April,CEO House Of Pearl Makeover, a professional makeup artist, I'll like to teach us d art of makeup via dis forum.
Please let me know if you're following so as to get started.
You can also be your own boss if you put in your all.
Thank you
For enquiries kindly call 07058220080
Following

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Teacher April how far? What subject are we doing today?
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by perfectchoice(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good morning April, Do you have a professional makeup brush set? How much if yes.
Makeup box and how much.
Thanks you are doing a great work.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
adellam16:
Teacher April how far? What subject are we doing today?

I dey o....what would u like to learn today?
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
perfectchoice:
Good morning April, Do you have a professional makeup brush set? How much if yes.
Makeup box and how much.

Yes I do have dem for sale, for price details kindly open a chat with me on whatsapp.07058220080.
Thank you.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
april88:

I dey o....what would u like to learn today?
. Anything dear.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
perfectchoice:
Makeup box and how much.

Please check ur whatsapp
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Who wants some review on --makeup setting spray? And how to Do it yourself

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Big ups to Mz April for this wonderful platform.

I read from page 1-9.twas never a boring moment and have learnt a lot of things without paying a dime to you.

Looking forward to share my pixs also

have a lovely 2016 y'all

I used to think every gal must go to a mua to look flawless but you changed my mind.GOD will continue to enlarge your coast

I also appreciate my class rep and every other lovely divas in the house
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bukiminaj:

I read from page 1-9.twas never a boring moment and have learnt a lot of things without paying a dime to you.

have a lovely 2016 y'all

I used to think every gal must go to a mua to look flawless but you changed my mind.GOD will continue to enlarge your coast

Wow I'm happy to have made an impact...lets do it better come 2016... and to each n everyone of y'all...I appreciate for taking out time to go through n follow this thread and for posting your pictures n all, and to all those who registered for this January class, n dis who've trained with me n those hoping to do so...2016 will sure be great. I love y'all
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by olowookerekemi(f): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
1stLadyRobinho:
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream, lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
is ur shop in ibadan?
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by iyatrustee(f): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
@april88, I really love to learn how to tie gele perfectly. embarassed embarassed

Do you have classes for such? It would be weekends though.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
april88:
JANUARY CLASS SCHEDULE
Register for our One month Do it yourself(DIY) beauty essentials class where we teach u to apply makeup on urself flawlessly like a pro.

There's a special whatsapp group created specifically for this training and 100% practical is guaranteed..

Amount 3000 Naira

Class starts on the Monday 4th of January.

For payment details kindly contact HOP on whatsapp.07058220080.

Thank you

Class is almost filled up...if you're still interested u still have Monday morning to make payment n do registration...Don't be left out n don't say I didn't Tell you oooooooo.....trust me it's da Bomb. You'll get your money worth with what you'll b taught.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by qizick: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Good morning pretty Divas, morning Auntie April I think we should learn full contouring as or first class this year happy new year all
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Tinaslim(f): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
in the lipstick class. you talked about giving the lips a matte finish. with tissue.
question is..... would the tissue placed over the lip not clean off the lipstick when dabbing in the powder? just joined yesterday.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
qizick:
Good morning pretty Divas, morning Auntie April I think we should learn full contouring as or first class this year happy new year all

OK noted....is everyone in support
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
qizick:

OK den...how many pple want highlight n contour...drop ur likes

6 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Tinaslim post=41572629]in the lipstick class. you talked about giving the lips a matte finish. with tissue.
question is..... would the tissue placed over the lip not clean off the lipstick when dabbing in the powder? just joined yesterday.[/quote
]

It won't in as much as u don't rub it on the lipstain
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bukiminaj:

have a lovely 2016 y'all

I appreciate u too my dear
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Tinaslim(f): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=april88 post=41587952][/quote] still don't get.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
april88:

U can try milani, has good coverage in u can lay your hand on d original, n if u can invest in mac too.

Don't forget to use primer for a lasting makeup application.

Hope it's helpful
How do you see milani foundation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.