Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. (762 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Maestroch: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
I gave her my phone[empty battery], hers also low.just one charger,after hours she came with my android p5 at 50 percent,and her bb at 100 percent. I want to broke up with her asap.
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Damianbrown(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yes she deserves it, but abeg give me her number
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
kk
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by iceberylin(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
You can't afford a charger and you have gut to break up... undecided
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol , misappropriation of phone charger,huh.
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Taolyn4lif(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hahahaha...you didn't ask her why she did that? She may have a convincing reason for it. No dey allow small things vex you broz
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maestroch:
I gave her my phone[empty battery], hers also low.just one charger,after hours she came with my android p5 at 50 percent,and her bb at 100 percent. I want to break up with her asap.
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maestroch:
I gave her my phone[empty battery], hers also low.just one charger,after hours she came with my android p5 at 50 percent,and her bb at 100 percent. I want to broke up with her asap.
yea, go ahead and 'broke' up

1 Like

Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by jejemanito: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maestroch:
What DA fvck?

Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is what little boys do...they only.play...no relationship, juz play & fooling around... sad
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Maestroch: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin please dont take it personal na hehe..
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Maestroch: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin hehe
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Krimmy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol...I pity d girl 4 dating a guy like u in d 1st place. Shaa i think u r just joking.
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Maestroch: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Krimmy:
Lol...I pity d girl 4 dating a guy like u in d 1st place. Shaa i think u r just joking.
exactly sis .just joking with her.break up ke.hehe

1 Like

Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Krimmy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maestroch:
exactly sis .just joking with her.break up ke.hehe

Better!I thought as much.
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by grad2012(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op seriously angry u better be joking
Re: See The Reason A Nairalander Wants To Breaks Up With His Girlfriend. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Digital broke

(1) (Reply)

IPOB - Lagos Mega Protest Holds On 16th & 17th Dec. 2015 / At What Stage In A Relationship Should A Guy Start Giving To His Girl? / Outrageous: Se.x Firm Creates Masturbation Booth For New York City Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.