Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (6147 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
am not childish like ay o am just a huge fan of hush and I know he is on this forum....oga come and confirm if it real or fake or very fake like airforce's own
modified
those who insulted me below are mostly poor people with no future ambition
the rich don't reply the poor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bwahahahaha... grin grin
Lemme nuh say what's on my mind lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Waiting for hushpuppi here is a failed mission bro...

I wish you luck tho.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by eezeribe(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
am not childish like ay o am just a huge fan of hush and I know he is on this forum....oga come and confirm if it real or fake or very fake like airforce's own

OK
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by DarkMagic(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
U try jae...
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
You look like rotten pawpaw, cute though. grin

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ok, I am here...

It is fake!

Lets keep it a secret wink

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:

No need confirmin' the Gucci. Let's confirm YOU.

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
You apply pink lips cream (which is a sign of inferiority complex)
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.
Overall, you look scary my guy. I wouldn't like to run into you at night.

The only thin' I think you got right is the haircut. Looks trim.

Now to the Gucci shirt... It's fake.
That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Irenemmeso(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
So guys dy edit pix too

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by chigoizie7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Fadiga24(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.

That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.
[/s]

Worry about yourself ewu.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by DanseMacabre(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

Omo... This one don leave savagery enter barbarism o. The guy thief your money for dream?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

my mom is not nigerian

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:

my mom is not nigerian

Italian?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pappy water.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Italian?
take a chill pill son

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You look like rotten pawpaw, cute though. grin
thanks maam

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Bwahahahaha... grin grin Lemme nuh say what's on my mind lipsrsealed
you can say your mind maam

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by IamAirforce1: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
The part you mentioned me really got me worried

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by sekxyqueen(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is too late to fail.grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
The part you mentioned me really got me worried
sorry abouh dah bro hope no beef?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by anthony533(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Another he goat on the loose seeking for attention.. Oya where is iamAirfore, see what you have caused shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
attention seeker
is this alternate for the miss nairaland contest ?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by sekxyqueen(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
is this alternate for the miss nairaland contest ?
hmm,,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Fadiga24(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
They should do fast and do this contest sef, am getting bored.

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dencia whitelicious selling really well

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

You don't even have a dp but you are analysing someone who does? sad

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dencia whitelicious selling really well
Emi gan fe'rah. Egbon, eh ra fun'mi nah? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
You don't even have a dp but you are analysing someone who does? sad

Why would I put up my pix on a faceless forum like nairaland? undecided

If you wanntu see my pix, come whatsapp or fb or IG.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Why would I put up my pix on a faceless forum like nairaland? undecided

If you wanntu see my pix, come whatsapp or fb or IG.
I don't care about your pix. What I care about is what gave you the right to badmouth another's picture when you prolly look worse?
Issh.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't care about your pix. What I care about is what gave you the right to badmouth another's picture when you prolly look worse?
Issh.

I didn't "badmouth" him. shocked

Jus said the truth.

Tell me, which of the observations I listed is false?

I'm waitin'...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc / This Church Is Rotten!sex TAPE Of A Kamba PASTOR Having SEX With A Member(watch) / If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.