Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle (4763 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015

Cc : lalasticlala

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by SUGARBEE(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hehehe long lasting indeed..

End time barber
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by sissylucy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by mizquote(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
waw!
the hair will look stunning on my ex.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by nairayouthcom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
brb
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by nikkiking(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
shocked pathetic.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Black is beautiful....no be for here oooh.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
next pls.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by RexKexMilann: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by pegolala(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
shiiit was funny though

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
andyblaze how your body....hope your leg is betta cool
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Digital Hair
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Holywizard: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is that not a ghananian?
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
andyblaze how your body....hope your leg is betta cool

I walked today...stitching will be removed by monday. I'm back to PH...I no go near iboland again :p
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by misspicy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Andyblaze:

I walked today...stitching will be removed by monday. I'm back to PH...I no go near iboland again :p
ahya.....what did you go n do there in d first place
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
ahya.....what did you go n do there in d first place
Went to visit a native doctor that want to help me make quick money at okija
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by tOMsDaDuke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Weetin :oWeetin
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by greatness22(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
waw!
the hair will look stunning on my ex.
U mean ur ex-governor?
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Elparaiso(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2015
I swear this girl can leave fingerprint on charcoal.

Btw
All of you that said he died, where is the body?

Top 15 Nairalanders With The Biggest Boobs. (revised Edition) ;) / I Am Good At Making Friends Initially But The Friendship Doesn't Last / I Met This Humble Slayqueen At KFC Today (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8