Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle (4763 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided

Cc : lalasticlala

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by SUGARBEE(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hehehe long lasting indeed..

End time barber
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by sissylucy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by mizquote(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
waw!
the hair will look stunning on my ex.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by nairayouthcom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
brb
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by nikkiking(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
shocked pathetic.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Black is beautiful....no be for here oooh.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
next pls.
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by RexKexMilann: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by pegolala(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
shiiit was funny though

Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
andyblaze how your body....hope your leg is betta cool
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Digital Hair
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Holywizard: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is that not a ghananian?
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
andyblaze how your body....hope your leg is betta cool

I walked today...stitching will be removed by monday. I'm back to PH...I no go near iboland again :p
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by misspicy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Andyblaze:

I walked today...stitching will be removed by monday. I'm back to PH...I no go near iboland again :p
ahya.....what did you go n do there in d first place
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Andyblaze: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
ahya.....what did you go n do there in d first place
Went to visit a native doctor that want to help me make quick money at okija
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by tOMsDaDuke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Weetin :oWeetin
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by greatness22(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
waw!
the hair will look stunning on my ex.
U mean ur ex-governor?
Re: When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle by Elparaiso(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2015
I swear this girl can leave fingerprint on charcoal.

Btw
All of you that said he died, where is the body?

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Nairalanders With The Biggest Boobs. (revised Edition) ;) / I Am Good At Making Friends Initially But The Friendship Doesn't Last / I Met This Humble Slayqueen At KFC Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.