Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. (949 Views)

Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals / Introduction Of N5,000 Note: Nigerians Are Wasting Their Time – Sanusi Lamido / Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by AjaraEwuro: 11:04am On May 31, 2009
A war they a fighting that has yielded no evident result apart from lining their pockets with ransome money, they are loosing it big time, will you stone a MEND member dead if you see one? Do you think they will survive the JTF onslaught? When MEND kidnaps and kills civilians, we all keep quiet, but now we are shouting JTF is killing civilians, what a people we are.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by archemedes: 11:32am On May 31, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

When MEND kidnaps and kills civilians, we all keep quiet, but now we are shouting JTF is killing civilians, what a people we are.

What an arguement!!! You support the military killing of civilians because of the crminal activities of a group of people?? Imagine being wiped off of existence with your family due to the criminal activities of a group of people living on your street.

It will be preprostrous for one to take to guns robbing on the street as justification for his being robbed. what court of law will listen to such a feeble arguement?? These are our brothers, feel their pain with me please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xzRApvw1k&feature=related

The truth is that we lack military intelligence, what happened to the days of undercover agents?
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by SapeleGuy: 11:47am On May 31, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

A war they a fighting that has yielded no evident result apart from lining their pockets with ransome money, they are loosing it big time.

Unfortunately, you have overlooked a small fact. They have reduced the nations oil revenue by 50% since 2006 and that is their primary goal.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by MrCrackles(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2009
Pssssf!
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by redsun(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2009
U called the same chap maggot before,i think that is disrespectful to maggots.Maggot are medically and naturally very useful.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by MaiSuya(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

will you stone a MEND member dead if you see one?

If only I had a bullet proof vest. . .
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2009
The truth is that Nigerian Military lacks intelligence

GBAM!!!
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by OneNaija(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2009
Nigeria cant never progress with Nigeria outside the country and Inside the country who always put blame on Innocent peoples and yet defend the wrong.That is Nigeria 4 you.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by texazzpete(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2009
Funny that we treat our millitary with so much disdain. I hope when we do fight our next war, all you intelligent people volunteer to go fight the battles for us.

As a somewhat patriotic Nigeria, given the choice of our millitary and the thieving dogs called millitants, It's clear who gets my backing.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by otokx(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2009
Our military are acting like a wounded lion going but it is not by how much bombs you drop, they are bound to fail. The federal government should do the right thing which is massive provision of basic infrastructures like road, schools and hospitals since NEPA is an impossibility.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by AjaraEwuro: 1:59pm On May 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pssssf!

Your smelly pus sy Mum forgot to teach you that when elders talk, kids keep quiet?
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Your smelly pus sy Mum forgot to teach you that when elders talk, kids keep quiet?

adulthood is really in trouble
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Wow i can see you are back old fella

Mic Check 2-1-2!

Your daddy and mummy mumbo-jumbos are played out on this forum, step your game up!

Your mates are busy lending support to and nurturing younsgters, you are busy pranking your old life away

Shameless self-servicer who got old by accident, bury yourself alive for riding on your own dic.k!

When will you learn to respect yourself you fugly bat?

You are insignificant and contemptible, hence the reason why you command no respect on and off this forum, isnt that true?

When a cure for your asperger syndrome comes out and you can reason better than an slowpoke, then we can stand up toe to toe!

Flipping nuisance!! tongue
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by oderemo(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2009
guys this is a public forum tone down your language pls @ cracles and ajara.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by MrCrackles(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2009
ode remo:

guys this is a public forum  tone down your language pls @ cracles and ajara.

Everything i have said about that lay about is true, aint it?

I made a comment "PSSF" in response to the idiotic thread, and all he had to do was quote with abuses! what is that all about?!

He is an idiot and deserves to be schooled proper by someone young enough to be his kid!

I dont go round looking for trouble, but if anyone step on my toes, it is gona be guerilla style war!
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by AjaraEwuro: 2:37pm On May 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Everything i have said about that lay about is true, aint it?

I made a comment "PSSF" in response to the idiotic thread, and all he had to do was quote with abuses? what is that all about?!

He is an idiot and deserves to be schooled proper by someone young enough to be his kid!

I dont go round looking for trouble, but if anyone step on my toes, it is gona be guerilla style war!

War? your slanted head, puffy eyes, flabby ears, big nose havent finished warring with themselves, it is guerrila style war you now want to fight? Your Dad is still fighting your Mum till today for giving birth to you, honestly, your Dad thinks your Mum laid about ten other men, and that is why you came out like this, an ugly duckling wearing bling bling, idiot.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by mustafar1: 2:46pm On May 31, 2009
Oga Ajara, u no need all this kind yarns now. smiley smiley biko make we no use this kind thing derail ur thread.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by AjaraEwuro: 3:00pm On May 31, 2009
Mustapha

You know say me and you na d same tree - so i go listen to you.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by idupaul: 3:03pm On May 31, 2009
its a pity MEND doesnt have the logistic capacity to sustain a war for one week, The jtf should use this opportunity to put an end to the so called Nigerdelta militancy(armed robbery), Thouh i respect the intellectual wing of MEND i hate its foot soldiers for their unprofessionalism  in the prosecution of ts atrite War, he jtf should use all means possible to bring all militants in DEAD or ALIVE, its tyme to put a stop to all this
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by AjaraEwuro: 3:32pm On May 31, 2009
@Idupaul

You have hit the nail on the head.
Re: Mend Is Realy Wasting Their Time - They Are Loosing It. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2009
Eh eheh !! We got outstanding Nairaland Militias, i like the beeefs btwn @MrCrackle and @AjaraEwuro.
cheesy grin keep up d gud work.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fly These Planes!!!!!! / Yara Dua & Col Rabe Abubakar Don Kills Them Mama / No Power, No Infrastructure !yet Chinese Factories Are Flourishing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.