Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) (51841 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos) / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015
This is a man eager to make a positive impact. A man ready to work.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Bonaventura(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015
tiwaz:
his village is not developed no taxi only okada and boat. And he is making lots of noise.
I bet your village Isn't better. instead of commending his unNigerian gesture you are spewing rubbish. I am sure your Senator if at all can even try this, would prefer to hold it at the state capital or local government Secretariat with the full media in attendance. But he chose to use the common means of transportation in his locality..How many people board taxis in your village? I release COMMON SENSE into you. Receive it!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Rolings: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
If what is happening in bayelsa happens in the north, nairaland will be awash with hate speeches and stories of how some people are parasites and slaves. Bayelsa has 8 local governments, less than the number of Lg in Ibadan or kano city yet bayelsa has 3 senators like other states, one of the senators has only 2 local governments in his senatorial district. Why wont a ben murray bruce share half his allowance on widows in his constituency if there are so few widows he caters for. Some senators constituency is bigger than the whole bayelsa State yet They collect the same amount of salary and allowances, some may say ehn lets leave them its their oil money we are all spending RUBBISH
Like i used to argue during the days of millitancy days, the millitants should hold their leaders accountable for all the problems in the Niger delta already a large chunk of oil revenue goes back to the oil producing communities via 13% derivation, nddc, ministry of Niger delta and amnesty programme.
Senator Ben Murray Bruce as a senator represents such a small number of people that he can even afford to pay all widows there from his pocket,, abeg he should let us hear word, he is doing nothing spectacular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by canalily(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2015
...nd my papa don die naa..am i nt a window? I didnt get
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by christconscious: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Should we applaud him for given them fish instead of teaching them how to cast their net and get the fish for themselves.Human empowerment is more valuable than this.meanwhile we can't negelect the little one he has done ,others should do more
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by lonelydora: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Commendable act but I know you will get it back from the N700 pop corn at Cinemas.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by goodlifehyd(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2015
xreal:
That okada appears to be in a static position.

Anyway, the fact that he left abuja to identify with people in his town(root) is enough to commend him.

Many don't do such, some will even go with security details who will whip anybody that comes close.
lol thought I was the only one who noticed, who rides an okada with his legs on the ground.
Could remember a night fashola went to a hospital in Lagos island after complains from people. He went on okada alone and wasn't recognized until he took off his cap, see sacking that night. Some nurses were busy gossiping instead of attending to him. He even checked on projects himself on bikes most nights
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Legalaffairs(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Worthy of emulation,commendable and acceptable political office mannerisms. Keep straightening the rough ages . To me this is re orientation.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by dacovajnr: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Yeye dey smell...why not all..afterall he doesn't need it and the profits he makes @ Silverbird should be his only source of income..To himself he think say e dey make cmon Sense? undecided
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by slap1(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2015
That is commendable. But why all the pictures? Are they really necessary? The fact he posted the pictures made everything look staged. Make no mistakes, I am a fan his.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Shakur86(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2015
You don collect your salaries and your allowances join am. Me as federal worker never see my Nov salary, nawa o
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by NNPCFACTS: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Beyond politics and the fact that Bruce is fortunate in live, no one will disagree with me that he has an innate yarn to make a difference....

Psalm 41: 1-2 is fulfilled in his life.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Etumgbe(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Young03:
oya wey d senator representin us

senator chuka utazi come do ur own,no b to dey talk up n down

murray bruce is d talk n do master

bruce lee of africa
guy are u from nsukka?
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by NaijaCuzin: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Murray Bruce My next president after Buhari ...the others are tongue
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
tiwaz:
his village is not developed no taxi only okada and boat. And he is making lots of noise.
receive common sense
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by legendsilver(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Sir, keep the work going because God reward for you is not on this earth. Respect Sir

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by lukas280(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
mr man dat money go finish bfor u reach quota of the villa y not use the money renovat school or health centers make all d people enjoy d free money wan una dey work for.all the thanks for giving half of ur money to some women i hope no b ur relatives?
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by 2sex(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
[size=30pt]BEN BRUCE is gradually using the social media to campaign against next election, a man who truly understand the power of social media is using it skillfully to amass mental votes before they become physical vote... but somewhere else,some fools want to clamp down on the same social media[/size]
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Agbalanze(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
tiwaz:
Dumb fellow!! Pls get sense!! cry cry
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
xreal:
That okada appears to be in a static position.

Nawa o. Bad Belle is the okada supposed to be moving in the pix? Na motion picture ni?
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Eddodoh(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:

At least he gave out half, what about others? When person try, make we talk am. Do you know what will happen if all his fellow senators and reps do same in their constituencies.
He is better compare to the likes of David Mark
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Dinocarex(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Don't let the riding of bike deceive you.
That place is an island
You get there through ferry and ride on bike within the island.

I commend him for going back to his people though.

I think he used his common sense there.

My problem with him is why didn't make the reading of anti social media bill public in the first reading.
We all got to know after the bill passed second reading.!!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2015
uncle ben oko opo. cheesy
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Vongsama(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2015
ruffp:
Rubbish!
Let him push for a cut in their allowances if he really thinks he earns too much.
And ur rubbish thinkin head tells u dat one man can change such a tin in d house of assembly especially an opposition party member? Or u tink everyone else is like him and wil welcome d idea in d house. Some people jst allow their emotions n hate for a party to make dem unreasonable n stupid. Get a life n stop hatin d man living his own. Wtf!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Dafe20:
Commendable!

It's not easy to hold public office. Even your good intentions and actions will be questioned by detractors.
For now I'm just impressed he's a man of his word.
Hip Hip Hip
Murray!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Thumbs up Senator common sense. if all Senator & Reps dey do like this!! Maybe Nigeria would have change a little
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Skoopy(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2015
I see the senator aiming for the coveted seat of the Governor of bayelsa state, in the long run.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ikcworldlinks(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
We need more of this type of politicians who think more of common sense and common people.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Commendable!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
bayelsians God has blessed you guys with a better governor come 2019. dickson will win dis one and after him comes the messiah wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Jalal(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Obama look alike wanting to behave like father christmas smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.