Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) (51839 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos) / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Vongsama:

And ur rubbish thinkin head tells u dat one man can change such a tin in d house of assembly especially an opposition party member? Or u tink everyone else is like him and wil welcome d idea in d house. Some people jst allow their emotions n hate for a party to make dem unreasonable n stupid. Get a life n stop hatin d man living his own. Wtf!
God will bless you Man. I always support Apc. But That doesn't Mean if a person do something tangible or something wonderful. like What this Senator did. he should be appraise Maybe some of Those senators will copy him. But all the way sha. he Really try
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Vongsama(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
dacovajnr:
Yeye dey smell...why not all..afterall he doesn't need it and the profits he makes @ Silverbird should be his only source of income..To himself he think say e dey make cmon Sense? undecided
Bad Belle Union -BBU. If na u, shey u go give even quarter? Shut d fvck up if u dnt hav a tin to say. How many of d over 100 senators in d country hav made any move? Lubbish talk na bad bere go ki u
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Upright750: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Young03 post=40731558]oya wey d senator representin us

senator chuka utazi come do ur own,no b to dey talk up n down

murray bruce is d talk n do master

bruce lee of africa[/

Senator Utazi really need to do the needful because its the best way to show appreciation to the support our people gave him on the last election and away to make his road to 2019 more free and easy way.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Hazardhandsome(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Ezedon post=40731090]he has many ways to get it back, I trust our politicians [/quote
commend d good work. fight ur bigoted spirit.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ogaboss24(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Awww he is such a human and society builder

Hello my beloved Nairalander's am into export of charcoals! Halla me if you are ready for business. I sell in affordable prices and can give more than 20-30 container per month or more. Call 08064938948 #Thanks
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by 1God: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
He's tried his best.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Frankiss44(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2015
ruffp:
Rubbish!
Let him push for a cut in their allowances if he really thinks he earns too much.

And you think if he pushes for a move like that,his fellow senators would agree to it? Am not a fan but this move from Bruce is commendable. Some Senators don't even get to visit their constituency through out their tenure..

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by 1God: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
He don try
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
He's has lived up to his expectations and promise. Hope others will learn from his act of charity.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Ambassadors: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
People: if you give them something they will always complain, if you dont give they will always complain. Someone said that if you give every Nigerian $1000 everyday they will still complain that how sure are you that the person did not steal it? Please lets learn to appreciate and encorage people that make sacrifices for humanity & our great nation at large.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Kassidy90(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one Obamanikoro.....if only othes can do the same at least it will put smile on some people' s face n that is what we voted them for to put smile on our faces...thumbs up once again
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Kreamie(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
lol...this guy would wanna run for president soon

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Bravo
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by dacovajnr: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Vongsama:

Bad Belle Union -BBU. If na u, shey u go give even quarter? Shut d fvck up if u dnt hav a tin to say. How many of d over 100 senators in d country hav made any move? Lubbish talk na bad bere go ki u
I guess you are one of the beneficiaries..I will give ma 100% as far as I have other means of income which he has ..Mugcunt so you expecting all the Senators to come on Social Media and Start putting up public stunts like this after giving to their constituencies...Ogbeni Relax..you dey go church abi you go cum join me for Mascara?
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by 2ts: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
That community needs economic and infrstructural development.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Ramos16(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Chibaba247:
He is gradually beginning to impress me

Next presidential candidate
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by sambalo75l: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Ghandi12:
Good gesture.

But to save the lawmakers this type of trips they should give-off their illogical allowances to the Federal purse so that more money will be available to governments at the grassroots.
[color=#000099][/color]. If I may ask you where did the money come from? The federal purse where our resources are being waste and scoundered. What happened to $2.1 billion for Dasuki and his cohort. The great men are those that touch the life of the ordinary people. He believe that the cash is a waste of resources, so I don't think its bad to make good use of it. Please give him the credit.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Enesi47: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Walahi let forget about setiment, I think this man is the best senator so far
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by no1madman(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
hahaahaha! fuckin politics!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Chris95(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Dis man has a 2019 Agenda... His just tryna hoodwink Nigerians with all these his goody goody behaviour angry
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by chichriso: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2015
this shows that he really love his people and they love him

APC forks should learn from him
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by 2kris(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:

At least he gave out half, what about others? When person try, make we talk am. Do you know what will happen if all his fellow senators and reps do same in their constituencies.
relieve
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ruffp: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

And you think if he pushes for a move like that,his fellow senators would agree to it? Am not a fan but this move from Bruce is commendable. Some Senators don't even get to visit their constituency through out their tenure..

Still doesn't stop him from trying...let it be said that Ben Murray Bruce fought doggedly for a cut in NASS allowance but failed.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Another carrier criminal inda making. Dear Lord, pls help Naija cry
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by litetias(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Why can't at least most of Nigerian politicians act in this manner even if it's all a ploy to get more popularity and why don't we the masses hold these people accountable cos the truth is if the people are not serious about their duty of putting their leaders under pressure they will never sit up.
Hence I hold the firm belief that the dearth of good leadership we have in this zoo is as a result of the nonchalant attitude of Nigerians to curtailing the excesses of these monsters. We all are like I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGERIA AS FAR AS I MAKE ENOUGH MONEY AND ME AND MY FAMILY ARE COMFORTABLE. And all the while the country is being cut up and shared like a cake amongst the cabal and we are mortgaging our children's future.
So sad
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Make him build world class cinema for bayelsa na hin concern me
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Zaikon(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2015
xreal:
That okada appears to be in a static position.

Anyway, the fact that he left abuja to identify with people in his town(root) is enough to commend him.

Many don't do such, some will even go with security details who will whip anybody that comes close.
sincerely
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2015
This is a show of how shameful this country is. This man claims to always be a man of common sense and here he is, defiling that maxim.

Akassa cannot be accessed via road from any other place. Its an island. The chances of you seeing a vehicle there is zero. And if you see any, its for oil companies taken there by marine batches....

Going from this, which other means of transport can one use? When we worked for INEC in the senatorial election, he welcomed us on bike also because that's the only option....

Smh...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ruffp: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Vongsama:

And ur rubbish thinkin head tells u dat one man can change such a tin in d house of assembly especially an opposition party member? Or u tink everyone else is like him and wil welcome d idea in d house. Some people jst allow their emotions n hate for a party to make dem unreasonable n stupid. Get a life n stop hatin d man living his own. Wtf!

Some people are so dull, n spent that they can never see beyond their nose. I can see u for what u r...a thug jumping around politicians seeking your next meal. Grow some brain!!!! If Bruce is as honorable as he claims he shd set a standard by standing up to real values despite the opposition..n despite the high chance such proposal will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Election Results From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.