Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) (51840 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos) / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2015
jonhemma11:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157909_img20151206061657_jpeg5d47965c90eb6c2c8837c4ecb5bd61fb
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157910_img20151206061646_jpeg46d555b87082ed368f99662e9dfc62a6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157908_img20151206061458_jpegf2ab6d803d43a25da4c0add7b31eb6f9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157911_img20151206061643_jpeg43c6b827c882fc969504278ae41bb3c2

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/673232691106476034

Better man.I bet you Senator Ben Murray-Bruce may not have any rival in his constituency if he decides to contest again.The senator who had said the wardrobe allowance given to senators was too much and that he would slash his into two to give widows, yesterday fulfilled his promise by giving widows in his constituency cash gifts.

Well done Sir!Keep the good work going.

The okada is not riding becos the rider's leg
is on the ground. Photo trick for pubicity.
The best way to give is give in secret so that
God will reward u in secret; and the best gifts
are the ones which render future gifts by giver
unneccesary.
One day a resourceful politician will combine
all these antics by riding on Okada, eating
corn and cutting fish and kpomo ALL AT THE
SAME TIME BEFORE CAMERAS! The tragedy
is that many will still believe and vote for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ruffp: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Kai....majority of Nigerians are so blinded that they shortchange themselves. Always willing to live on their knees than die standing. In saner climes they wld send him back with his chicken feed n ask him to ensure that his presence in the NASS provide them with at least the basic needs of life.... Roads, Water, Power etc. If his presence in the senate cannot provide such, then he shd voluntarily return. Rubbish I say again!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Ukarakpa2019: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Rolings:
If what is happening in bayelsa happens in the north, nairaland will be awash with hate speeches and stories of how some people are parasites and slaves. Bayelsa has 8 local governments, less than the number of Lg in Ibadan or kano city yet bayelsa has 3 senators like other states, one of the senators has only 2 local governments in his senatorial district. Why wont a ben murray bruce share half his allowance on widows in his constituency if there are so few widows he caters for. Some senators constituency is bigger than the whole bayelsa State yet They collect the same amount of salary and allowances, some may say ehn lets leave them its their oil money we are all spending RUBBISH
Like i used to argue during the days of millitancy days, the millitants should hold their leaders accountable for all the problems in the Niger delta already a large chunk of oil revenue goes back to the oil producing communities via 13% derivation, nddc, ministry of Niger delta and amnesty programme.
Senator Ben Murray Bruce as a senator represents such a small number of people that he can even afford to pay all widows there from his pocket,, abeg he should let us hear word, he is doing nothing spectacular.

You thought process is quite pathetic. Very bleak analogy. Learn to encourage people who stop to think about the wellbeing of the financially disadvantaged.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by tonyobj(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2015
bewla:
y half all now
Bewla, what has the senator in the ward where your village is and the senator of the ward where you currently reside done for their communities?

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2015
tiwaz:
his village is not developed no taxi only okada and boat. And he is making lots of noise.
THEN WHY DID THEY CALL IT VILLAGE? AS FAR AS AM CONCERN AND BASE ON THOSE PICTURES, THAT VILLAGE IS EVEN MORE OR LITTLE BIT DEVELOP THAN MOST RURAL AREAS IN NIGERIA!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by comradee1248: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Leebeedo:

You're so dumb. His local community is a small island and vehicles don't even get there, you'll have to access it through the waterways.
my friend tell him. How foolish he is, Sen Ben Bruse is slowly becoming 1 of the strongest political figure in nigeria, u can find no reasonable area to attack this gentle man.... I see the rise of another Nigerian Obama in Ben Bruce
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by kokoA(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2015
He said h loves Nigerians.. Let him prove it by reducing price of watching a movie at silverbird to 200naira and free popcorn plus juice to wash it down.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by HonAdepitan(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2015
This man is preparing himself for governoship post!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by caprini1: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Leebeedo:

You're so dumb. His local community is a small island and vehicles don't even get there, you'll have to access it through the waterways.
Why bother replying ignorance? some peeps only travel on their TV set....Bayelsa is made of many wonderful and naturally beautiful communities,that will make you appreciate God.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by marshallkiz1: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Just passing
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Bollinger(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2015
jonhemma11:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157909_img20151206061657_jpeg5d47965c90eb6c2c8837c4ecb5bd61fb
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157910_img20151206061646_jpeg46d555b87082ed368f99662e9dfc62a6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157908_img20151206061458_jpegf2ab6d803d43a25da4c0add7b31eb6f9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3157911_img20151206061643_jpeg43c6b827c882fc969504278ae41bb3c2

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/673232691106476034

Better man.I bet you Senator Ben Murray-Bruce may not have any rival in his constituency if he decides to contest again.The senator who had said the wardrobe allowance given to senators was too much and that he would slash his into two to give widows, yesterday fulfilled his promise by giving widows in his constituency cash gifts.

Well done Sir!Keep the good work going.
OP you mumu ooo. Which kain headline be this? You sure say you go school? E Kon be like e de on top okada they give woman money. Na wa for una.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ichieoriginal(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Lord when will this pathetic standard of living end in nigeria..policies to handle issues like this and more should be created and embarked upon on a national basis..so that we won't have to portray what should be ours by right as something we are only privileged to receive from those we elected in position as some form pitiful gesture...

God help Nigeria.
#original

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by sirAmeh(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
That is Great!
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Why can't people be satisfied for once when someone does something good and say WELDONE!!??
It's a step at a time. He's human too and can't do it all.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by frehage: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2015
kemback2220003:
Just look @ where the oil that is used in keeping Nigeria 1 is coming from,... I pity the so called niger delta, south south or whatever they call it.

What do you propose they(south-south) do? I mean the solution.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Bollinger(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2015
ceeethru:
Why can't people be satisfied for once when someone does something good and say WELDONE!!??
It's a step at a time. He's human too and can't do it all.

People can never or should never be satisfied with things like this because it is not normal. Poverty has a way of making abnormal things seem normal in Nigeria.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by castrokins(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Impressive.

Where's Senator Bassey Albert Akpan?

Op, Did He Also Drink "Can Malt"? I Love That Part Of The Pictures
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by xreal: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2015
pressplay411:

Nawa o. Bad Belle is the okada supposed to be moving in the pix? Na motion picture ni?

noo, no be bad belle; it's called sense.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by donofacs: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2015
my man, u are the kind of person we need in our society today, keep it up
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by hush15: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2015
northvietnam:
they all steal but what if all theifcians in Nigeria donate half of the money , don't u think we will be more better off than what we see in today Nigeria?

That is where Jonathan is more acceptable to the Buhari. I am not implying Jonathan is corrupt, so you don't get it wrong, neither am I implying corruption is commendable however, if we look at this way, A thief or corrupt person who steals but still have the conscience to let you live is way better than a thief who takes and even violate, if not kill you along with it.

There may be corruption during Jonathan's time, but I can bet anything that economic cash flow was way better than it is now. Though they say no money but money circulation under Jonathan was very fluid. One way or the other, source never ran dry.

Today, with all the blocking of leaks and reducing cost of governance to retrieving all stolen funds and TSA program, the economy is seriously experiencing severe economic cash crunch. Cash flow has gone all time low and no one should tell me it due to fall in Oil price because this dispensation has a thing for dashing states money and junketing up and down. Unemployment is steadily on the rise and one man is heaping wealth for his party members to come lavish, cos he won't be there forever and obviously, another candidate from his party will want to continue.

So sad
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2015
the right thing to say Mr Bruce is "if I ride a good car, my people should ride the same and if I'm not hungry, my people shouldn't be hungry".
you are always trying to bring yourself down to the level of the common man when the common man looks up to you to raise him up. How will things get beta??

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by xreal: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Charlestii:
Good
4th pics no be Orijin I dey see for that table together with malt grin

it's normal in the South-South.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by vivavik(f): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
More of this and I see u becoming the "Governor" of the state. Kudos.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Frankiss44(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
ruffp:

Still doesn't stop him from trying...let it be said that Ben Murray Bruce fought doggedly for a cut in NASS allowance but failed.

True.. one step at a time... but that doesn't make this move by Ben Murray Bruce all rubbish like you said initially... in fact, it should be encouraged irrespective of party affiliations
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by kajoula(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
techmart:
Good... the rest should follow this way... it will go a long way in their respective constituency
DECEIT, HE NEEDS SOMETHING....(cajole support to vote) grin open ya head,people.
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS DECEIVING THE POOR NIGERIANS.
FAYOSE SABI PASS YOU
grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by xreal: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2015
vivavik:
More of this and I see u becoming the "Governor" of the state. Kudos.

Govo wetin?

He'ld rather remain a Senator.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by UnclevicYBNL(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Young03:
oya wey d senator representin us
senator chuka utazi come do ur own,no b to dey talk up n down
murray bruce is d talk n do master
bruce lee of africa
Nsukka kwenu
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by hush15: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:
He is trying too hard to impress. I would rather he focused on his law making function, as well as attracts life changing capital projects to his constituency.

No, don't think like that. Don't forget, his primary responsibility is first to his constituency cos he represents them on behalf of the federal government. More importantly, making laws is not straight forward, especially when you are in the minority. You even need the consent of the minority leader to push it further to the whole house. He is a senator, not all the senators, not a principal officer in the Senate and not the senate deputy or president. It is a rigorous process. So many convincing to do.

We need to commend a good deed cos when we do, better things will gravitate towards us, as individuals and as a country. He promised and he fulfilled. That's very Honorable and worthy to mention. Not some that promised heaven and earth, yet they keep giving excuse upon excuse why they haven't meet up.

What he did is commendable. If they haven't given your voice an opportunity in the Senate Chambers, atleast, his voice should be felt back at home cos when he is done, home is where he will go to.

He is indeed the face of a new breed of politicians we should be embracing. People who are honourable and so far, Though it might sound biased, PDP has been that honourable in democratic terms
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by fawaz050(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
C political marketing
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Leebeedo:

Definately he is gonna be the richest man in his community, Nobody go fit get motor for him community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.