Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

She Can't Date But Wants My Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Date But Wants My Money. (1071 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by GentleSmiles: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
I have this girl in my neighborhood, very beautiful and sassy. I desire her so much that I think She is taking advantage of my gentleman mentality. All in all a very long story but spare me to cut the details. I told her I love her she said no problem, so we started hanging out with the hope that we could build a strong relationship. Once awhile I would demand sex but she won't budge yet she constantly ask me for money to get her hair done. Few weeks back I engaged her in a conversation as to while getting down with me has been an issue, the answer I got shocked me, that we can't date and she respects relationship without sex. Three days after she asked me for money to make her hair again and i simply told her since we can't date I can't spend too undermining my previous generosity or stupidity. Fellow Nairalanders please help, what should I do because I still love this babe?. we have stopped chatting though.
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Love gbawa kwa g'anya

U must be crazy... Like seriously.. If sex is "hungrying" u please go offload in a brothell

1 Like

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Sunexy(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Keep it like dat...find sum1 2 date nd spend ur money on..how can she be requesting 4 cash regularly??

END TIME BITCHES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Your name na maga undecided........tz obvious the girl just want your money. Wake up from your slumber man. Either you play smart with her n get her laid or you leave her jejely....... Haba....

1 Like

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Generalkorex(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Na wa 4 u.dis early sunday morning
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by ministeriallist: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Tell her to gerarahere! So many fine girls out there mhen.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
My brother. Money serve as security for ladies. Of you love her as you claim them be committed and dedicated to her.
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by mayorkyzo: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
All these girls playing boiz since the beginning of time..
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by carlcar2012(f): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Must sex be involved, can't you love with out sex. Nonsense
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by dachaste(f): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:
Must sex be involved, can't you love with out sex. Nonsense

I ttire ooh. Men now take sex as love abi love as sex. Either ways
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2015
U do not 'still love her' rather, ' u still want sex from her'
Go and build ur future baby boy cos sex is not food...megbukwa onwe gi there :PP
Cutehector thank u for that message to OP

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by GentleSmiles: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Generalkorex:
Na wa 4 u.dis early sunday morning

see am , holier than thau, weytin carry u enter romance forum fr Sunday morning. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
She knows you like her and she will continue to use this to her advantage. Insist your ground and spend on someone who will love you
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by rawtouch: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Do what u have to do
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by GentleSmiles: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
She knows you like her and she will continue to use this to her advantage. Insist your ground and spend on someone who will love you

Thanks.
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Following...............
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Silly thread undecided
Re: She Can't Date But Wants My Money. by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
U do not 'still love her' rather, ' u still want sex from her'
Go and build ur future baby boy cos sex is not food...megbukwa onwe gi there :PP
Cutehector thank u for that message to OP
my pleasure dear smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girl Ask Who Number Is This / I Never Used To Feel This Way. / Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.