Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship (1076 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by aoyih(m): 1:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Yes, valentine is here again and most relationships are going to be made stronger and some, weaker because of the quest to know why "he/she'', did this or that.
Dear friends, I have read many articles advising wives/husbands, and those in other love relationships allowing their selves access into their phones...and have also read in other counter articles disagreeing on the same topic.
As a relationship expert, I would agree to both schools of thought, but stand at another side...yes, you might wonder what side I mean, but it is the side of been ignorant.
By ignorance, I mean you should careless about the activities of your partner on his mobile phones or his personal diary, once he decides to make it private and personal.
There's a funny saying in my locality that translates as, "what you know nothing about, wouldn't kill you''.
Funny, but it has always worked for those who believe in it...
Right from the time of Adam, it has been so...it was because God didn't want to judge them on ignorance, that was why he told them about the fruit before hand.
Back to the story...once the devil sees your relationship as a smooth sailing boat, and an envy by others around you, he sends that SNOOPING and JEALOUSY into your relationship.
Trust me, jealousy is in built, but that particular type that crops up at the zenith of your happy relationship is a battle you should fight against.
This is how it starts:
-You want to know why a ladies name is saved as Ihotu, Precious, Treasure, Beauty etc or why a guys name is saved as Prince, King, Mcabel etc in his or her phone when you know all this names are what people bear in our generation as real names.
-You want to know why a particular female or male is always calling, when you know phones are meant for be called by people who have our contacts.
-You want to know why he/she doesn't use your picture on there social media.
-You want to know he/she doesn't pick some calls in your presence.
-You want to know the contents of the WhatsApp/Facebook/bbm message that just got to his or her phone that is making him laugh or sad.
My dear, the answers to all this and more lies in your just asking.
Don't become to inquisitive and become excessively jealous that you would want to find all out by yourself.
Yes, if his/her love, care, attention, and most importantly, friendship changes for real, it is time you do your findings by checking in depth if it's your doing...if it is not, don't go snooping around his/her phones to find the cause, for you might end up bringing up what doesn't exist into existence, and remember, like a virus it is very easy to create than destroy.
Once you spy into your spouse's phone, be rest assured that you will find out something to quarrel about.
You sure would get a reason to place his/her change of character on, but funny as it maybe, it actually might not even relate to any of those things you lay your hands on.....TO BE CONTINUED

0812 063 0783
aoyih@yahoo.com

FEEL FEEL TO CALL /Email ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.
REMEMBER, DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE THAT KNOWS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO ADVICE YOU
YOU MIGHT BE TALKING TO THE CAUSATIVE ORGANISM IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

God bless your relationships/family.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by 100Cents: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Immaturity...

Relationship is not competition.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by aoyih(m): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2016
100Cents:
Immaturity...

Relationship is not competition.

My brother, as immature as it seems, these little things have ended so many relationships that had prospects, and destroyed so many a marriage.
Actually, relationship isn't a competition, but no one likes it sour...
I have seen, heard and even counselled couples on this issues at seminars and youth programmes.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2016
please dont decieve people to act like nothing happened wen a lot is happening it will just reduce their self worth

the word emotions is a very strong word

Even God himself out of emotion "anger" destroyed the earth with flood

Out of "anger" barnished adam and eve nd so many others.

That is to show you that when u are been taken for granted defend urself prove ur worth period

Nothing like ignore God never did too!
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Some guys are insecure and battle with low self esteem. Is it compulsory I put up his pix on val's day? I'm showing love to the less privilege and everybody on that day. Anybody that want to kill himself should go ahead.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by cruzita(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2016
they should continue checking their wife's phone till they die of heart attack
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by shegxi(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Some guys are insecure and battle with low self esteem. Is it compulsory I put up his pix on val's day? I'm showing love to the less privilege and everybody on that day. Anybody that want to kill himself should go ahead.
why did u dad stopped u from going to uniben? am curious
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by aoyih(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:
please dont decieve people to act like nothing happened wen a lot is happening it will just reduce their self worth

the word emotions is a very strong word

Even God himself out of emotion "anger" destroyed the earth with flood

Out of "anger" barnished adam and eve nd so many others.

That is to show you that when u are been taken for granted defend urself prove ur worth period

Nothing like ignore God never did too!
I honestly understand your point, but there far better ways to tackle such issues than snooping. The key word is communication, between you and your spouse and communication between you and God.
The question is this, what will you do when you find out whatever you wish to find out
Dissolve an already existing marriage, or put an end to a prospect full courtship
Don't get it twisted, I didn't say you shouldn't express your emotions, rather be mindful not to force a round peg into a square hole...
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
aoyih:

I honestly understand your point, but there far better ways to tackle such issues than snooping. The key word is communication, between you and your spouse and communication between you and God.
The question is this, what will you do when you find out whatever you wish to find out
Dissolve an already existing marriage, or put an end to a prospect full courtship
Don't get it twisted, I didn't say you shouldn't express your emotions, rather be mindful not to force a round peg into a square hole...

Ok cry cry cry cry im in a mess

1 Like

Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by westlius(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
So happy my relationship crashed yesterday night and I still dey form angry till 15 feb.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by chriskosherbal(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
This real cool gist.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by aoyih(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
My sister, in my opinion, it is not a must you put up his picture on your wall or your dp on valentine's day...love is a feeling that should be expressed, and also felt....it is more than the public show of pictures.
I know couples that have never changed their dp pictures from their wife's and husband's own, but a chronic cheats...
If he believes the best way for you to express your love for him on that day is to use his picture as your dp, please make him happy if you love him happy, the real problem is him meeting up your own desire for him to express/show his love for you..!!!
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
shegxi:
why did u dad stopped u from going to uniben? am curious
He believed it's for 'ashewo' and that I will change the moment I go there and being a strict man, he can't afford to see that.
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
aoyih:

My sister, in my opinion, it is not a must you put up his picture on your wall or your dp on valentine's day...love is a feeling that should be expressed, and also felt....it is more than the public show of pictures.
I know couples that have never changed their dp pictures from their wife's and husband's own, but a chronic cheats...
If he believes the best way for you to express your love for him on that day is to use his picture as your dp, please make him happy if you love him happy, the real problem is him meeting up your own desire for him to express/show his love for you..!!!
Thank you but I hate that sh!t. I have one married man like that on my whastapp list. I don't know where he got my num but I started chatting with him when I saw that it's a female on the DP thinking it's an old friend playing pranks on me. Twas later I realised it's his wife on his Dp and he wanted to date me. You need to see how I rubbish him. Then I realised that displaying of bf/gf/wife/husby is just a camouflage. A cheat will always cheat.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by shegxi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
He believed it's for 'ashewo' and that I will change the moment I go there and being a strict man, he can't afford to see that.
ur dad is funny. i finished from dere and it was a great xperience. lemme just say u missed grin grin
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
shegxi:
ur dad is funny. i finished from dere and it was a great xperience. lemme just say u missed grin grin
I know. It has been my dream right from secondary schl. You don't know how life it is with strict papa
Re: Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship by shegxi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
I know. It has been my dream right from secondary schl. You don't know how life it is with strict papa
i can't imagine

(1) (Reply)

See How Male And Female Prepare For Work / Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? / My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.