Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) (45911 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by obiremy: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3158086_kumuyivisitooniife_jpegc7556490081a98711b943cae6350bac3

Osun State, since last week, played host to the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, who was in town to hold a two-week crusade scheduled to end today.

During the crusades which held across various communities in Osun State, such as Ife, Osogbo, Ijeshaland, among others, miracles were recorded and dignitaries from all walks of life were present.

Pastor Kumuyi’s visit to Osun State also saw the DLBC pay courtesy visits to the new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, whom he congratulated on his ascension to the throne, and the Owa Obokun Adimula of Ijesaland, HRM Oba Gabriel Aromolaran.
During one of the crusades, taking his bible text from Psalms 62:11 on the message titled “The Great Possibilities of God’s Unlimited Power,” he reiterated the fact “God has unlimited power to attend to all.”

According to him, “Nothing created by God should be used against us and that whatever the enemies have used to bind us shall be broken down,” just as he charged the worshippers to embrace freedom by turning away from all known sins.”

The crusades witnessed the presence of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State; Esther Kumuyi, wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi; Baale Augustine Odedire, Baale Ajebamidele, Ile-Ife; Prof . Victor Adetiloye, Chief Medical Director, OAU Teaching Complex, Ile-Ife; Dr Kayode Olabamiji, Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, OAUTHU; Evangelist Toso Oluborode, Chairman PFN, Ife Central; Chief and Princess Aramide, Jagunmolu of Esa Oke; Pastor Simeon Oyedokun, National Overseer, DLBC, Russia, DLBC Osun State Overseer, Pastor John Biola Adeniran; HRM Oba Samson Adelabu Akanni Adeyeye, the Lesi-Ekun of Ominfunfunland, Ife, and HRM Oba Rev. Dr. Solomon Adeyeye Adenipekun (Ademakinwa1) Olosi of Osiland, Ife.

Others were Ife South CAN chairman, Pastor J.O. Oladimeji; Pastor David Adebiyi DLBC Kwara State Overseer; Pastor Jacob Asubiojo, DLBC Ekiti State Overseer; Pastor J.B. Adefila, DLBC Oyo State Overseer; Pastor Kayode Oguntuyi, DLBC Ondo State Overseer; Region Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church in Ilesha, Pastor Gabriel Olorunninbe Esho, representatives of the Egbe Atunluse of Ijesaland and the Ijesa Progressive Council; Ope Fatinukun, Deputy Comptroller of Prisons; Pastor Balogun, PFN Osun State Vice Chairman, among others.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/kumuyi-visits-ooni-of-ife

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by HungerBAD: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Interesting.

Pastor Kumuyi: I know this might not be a good time, but i will like to talk about God with you. He is the Alpha and Omega, when can i come visit you again for the discussion?may your reign be stress free.

OBA: (thinking in his mind) Wetin this Pastor dey talk?If him know the things i carry my two eyes see for forest for 21 days, he go just leave me alone.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by megabyte2(f): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
That's good but he's now meta lokan
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by tunwumi: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Holy communion with the king ab undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Kumuyi never disappoints...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
has he accepted Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by IgrigiKillandGo: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
**grins** It seems Pastor Kumuyi has taken Nnamdi Kanu's advice to convert his own yoruba people first before preaching to Christian Easterners. Good! **grins**

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Osyxcel(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
The Ooni be looking like "warriz d meaning of all these"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by menesheh(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Preaching to him to abandon his indigenious culture and god concept to a foreign one that does no good but rather kept one deluded the more.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by cleatoris: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Good. Accepting salvation is the best way to live on earth and only means to enjoying eternity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by cleatoris: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
menesheh:
Preaching to him to abandon his ingenious culture and god concept to a foreign one that does no good but rather keep one to more delusion.
Our Christian beliefs does not contradict our culture. No known culture promote killings evils or hatred.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by PRYCE(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Too Late! Unless He organises a deliverance session, His preaching ain't gon do nothing!

Oba Enitan is currently possessed by A thousand Ancient Spirits now... E.g, Aro Meta, Okotuara, Olokosho Tutu e.t.c grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by ricsman(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
he is just doing his work. salvation belongs to who God opens his or her heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by menesheh(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2015
cleatoris:

Our Christian beliefs does not contradict our culture. No known culture promote killings evils or hatred.

It does. They are different set of do and donts. Christianity have Christ while our culture don't know about such. Most commands in the Christian book contradicts our local and previous conventional laws.

I can't imagine you using contradiction in this context, because it well contradicts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by cleatoris: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2015
menesheh:

It does. They are different set of do and donts. Christianity have Christ while our culture don't know about such. Most commands in the Christian book contradicts our local and previous conventional laws.

I can't imagine you using contradiction in this context, because it well contradicts.

The problem lies squarely on the doorstep of ignorance and hypocrisy. No culture contradict with the basic tenets of Christianity.
Islam is apparently the only exemption, my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Pheals(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Sir U should have done this before he goes into that evil forest

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by menesheh(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2015
cleatoris:

The problem lies squarely on the doorstep of ignorance and hypocrisy. No culture contradict with the basic tenets of Christianity.

Because you are not a muslem. Bias.

Alright but my concern is that kumuyi believed in Roman god and culture, why would he persuade others to follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by hakanai(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2015
cleatoris:

Here they go again with Islam. Dude xtianity and traditional belief are not same and far apart. Even the early xtian missionaries saw people outside xtianity as savages.

Again what hapnens to the xtian part without giving your life to Christ you have no salavation? I mean the traditional worshippers sure ain't gonna accept Christ like you do. Will they then make heaven? Because apart from wanting to be christian you are required to accept the place of christ in other to see the kingdom.

Traditionalist do not see things like other faiths would. They do not believe in your kind of worship,your diety your place of redemption or your act of worship. Only common thing is universal stand for communal harmony all religions try to encourage. Eg killing is killing, stealing is stealing, marriage is marriage etc

If a traditionalist as you to go through a cleanse or divine procession using there methods would you accept it? I thought xtians ultimate goal was to take people from there old ways and bring then to Christ?If truly you share same things why bother them?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by ghostdvirus(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by GodMode: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
oya preach, preach oya

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by timilehing(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Wetin him dey find?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Aikon: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Light and dark
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2015
cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by blazetitov: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Aikon:
Light and dark

Who is the light and who is the dark?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by Sheeniprimus01: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Long live the king!!
Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details www.nairaland.com/2720593/get-rid-toxics-fats-body
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) by mary29: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Pastor king

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.