Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? (651 Views)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Lagban(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2015
I tried the first, it didn't work . I tried the second and third time, it didn't work. I am now on the forth and it is likely I am turn down. To a lot of people, life may seem easy but for me it is not easy for the single fact that approaching ladies has been my problem. I will see someone I like but the issue is that I end up beign turned down. At one time I used to think may be it is because I dont have too much money. I see people who has less money than I am, being successful in the lady they crave for. I am opened to any form of comment; what I need is how to do it better the next time I approach a Lady I really like. I am afraid of the fact that I may end up marrying somone who I don't love . Most times, approaching them is nt a big deal, the major problem is how to withstand any form of rejection heat from them or how to continously convince them that I really like them despite their attitude of rejection towards me. It has gotten to stage where I now fear any lady I like with the thinking that I may be turned down. At times when I think of the whole issue, I go into depression and will like sleeping and not waking because that aspect of my life is not complete.
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by iceberylin(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe your going beyond standard.....

I mean going for Kim K kinda without Kanyes worth ...
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2015
you can get ANY lady you want....it depends on your approach.
i dont know you personally but the next girl you like, dont just go running off your mouth telling her you love her...try and be her friend..
people hardly refuse their friends anything..

i for talk more but i dey inside church
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Same problem here op. The fear of rejection usually engulf my heart each time I make a move to any girl and it has made me to distanced myself from ladies because I see them as the same when I see guys who I can say I'm fair than selecting girls I begin to think where one has problem of rejection by girls one is still selecting girls. What a world!!!.
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Lagban(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2015
DDeliverer:
you can get ANY lady you want....it depends on your approach.
i dont know you personally but the next girl you like, dont just go running off your mouth telling her you love her...try and be her friend..
people hardly refuse their friends anything..

i for talk more but i dey inside church
Thanks for giving me hope again.
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by dachaste(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Try not to approach a lady out of the blues. Try to make urself noticed and get a little acquainted first. Might help alittle. And wooing a gal u love is not just a one day stuff. Gals love to sideline guys to c how serious they are dats if they r interested

2 Likes

Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Lagban(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
elijah2u:
Same problem here op. The fear of rejection usually engulf my each time I make a move to any girl and it has made me to distanced myself from ladies because I see them as the same when I see guys who I can say I'm fair than selecting girls I begin to think where one has problem of rejection by girls one is still selecting girls. What a world!!!.
I was thinking I was d only one in that condition ooo. I will almost go mad when I get a yes from some1 I like so much. I am love-starved!
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2015
HUGGING TRANSFORMER IS THE SOLUTION.
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2015
dachaste:
Try not to approach a lady out of the blues. Try to make urself noticed and get a little acquainted first. Might help alittle. And wooing a gal u love is not just a one day stuff. Gals love to sideline guys to c how serious they are dats if they r interested
Prof Prof
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by younghartz(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
you can sweep any lady off her feet provided you're using the right broom....improve on yourself first
Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lagban:
I was thinking I was d only one in that condition ooo. I will almost go mad when I get a yes from some1 I like so much. I am love-starved!
you will not first believe her until she open up she has accepted you wholeheartedly that's what will happened if a girl I love say yes to me cos it will be like movie or dreams .

1 Like

Re: Giving Up Is Not The Solution But What Is The Solution? by Lagban(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
younghartz:
you can sweep any lady off her feet provided you're using the right broom....improve on yourself first
hmm..Owk

(1) (Reply)

When She Said She Can Only Date An Oil And Gas Worker / How To Understand Platonic Love And Friendship. / HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.