Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) (564 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) by jibsai(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2015
It an open letter to you my love. You were a stand out girl back in secondary school. You are what I describe has a lady with an hidden beauty, not the typical flashy type of girl. But, its hard to miss you when you smile. In my lifetime I am yet to see anyone with a complete white set of teeth. It was year 2004 I left you in school, I was a year ahead of you I must admit you may not have been paramount in my mind then, I dated the flashy ones, I gladly accepted the tittle "VALENTINO" I chased after all the flaunting chicks, I didn't come to you because you were different, you were an epitome of a classic lady, you will go down in our school history as one of the very good girls that kept studies first in their minds, till date no one has badmouth you, no person has accused you of waywardness. For me, I thought I was living the best of times then. Mr social, Mr cutie, Super player. Today, I won't say I regret anything i did in the past but I can/will admit I did things I am not proud of. Fast-forward its 11 years now..you have become a dashing Nurse, we connected six months ago. At 26 years you are right for me (for any reasonable man) you are beautiful within and outside, intelligent, confident and very hard working lady. I have asked if you were dating anyone and you said No. You relocated from Lagos to Ibadan to start afresh and you told me the gentleman you had wasn't ready for changes, you said he looked like he needed more time with his mummy first. I held on to that so I don't fall victim of that too...lol. Since then I have committed substantial part of my life to wooing you. Am in love with you, I need you more than you can imagine, you are all I need and want. But, its hard for me to know what's on your mind. You made sure to be quiet on this subject, you avoid the topic, and when i raise it you beg me not go there. On another note you haven't blown me off, we have good conversations, you invited me to your house, you have come to spend time at my office, you call me occasionally and your gestures are so cool. But when I try to express my feelings I can sense you run from it. Usually coming from my type of background am not always patient but deep down in me I believe you are the one for me so, for six months I have been like this. You have such a hold in my heart that I have avoided other ladies, I avoided alcohol I passive its not your thing. I have followed your advice on food and health related matters since you are the nurse, I even learn to text cos you are busy at times to respond to voice calls. All I am saying in a nutshell is am crazy about you. Am sure you know this and you can damn feel it, next march, I will be 28, you are 26 we both work and we are doing fine. How can you not wanna commit to the future am seeing, are you not seeing it? What could you be thinking? Am in the dark cos I don't know your mind. I have begged you to tell me anything, I have even said I wont stay in the friend zone. What else can I do? God knows I will move heaven and earth just to grow old with you and make you my wife and mother of me and our kids. The time you use in processing my future is nothing to me as long as the end result pitch us together and I have promised to be the best husband and father you will continuously thank God for giving you. The reason I love you I don't know, I don't wanna know cos everyday it reassures me to keep fighting for your love all day all season...

PLEASE lalasticlala MAKE HER SEE THIS*☹
Re: Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) by iceberylin(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Anyone who has read all that shít up there?
Re: Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Awh cuuute.

1 Like

Re: Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
@OP its too long

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / When A Player Falls In Love... / Some Weird Qustions Bordering A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.