Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (39907 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by ChuzzyBlog: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
What do people mean when they say they are in an open relationship?

Have your say!

We've been advised not to have total dependence on google

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by JhimmySpark(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2016
I think it means the people involved are free to have other partners outside of the relationship. Relationship expert in d house trow more light on this pls.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
It means " Not serious relationship"
It means " they are not protected as it is open"

They can walkway any time without notice to the partner.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Kondomatic(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2016
It means "Bleep whoever you likes, I don't mind at all"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by ILOVEFOOD: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2016
It means both parties cn cheat on each other grin we dnt care

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
It means both parties cn cheat on each other grin we dnt care
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2016
it means 'no HIDE and SEEK game' in the relationship grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by seunny4lif(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin
Chai
See diff meaning grin
Thank God am in a very open relationship grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2016
People have answered it already. It means they are open to as many options as possible. Free to have keep other relationships while this one is still running.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by ILOVEFOOD: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Ah swear, super fun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by OneNigeria1960(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means cheating is allowed. Hope am right.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by sambisaman: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
f**kmates angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by brunofarad(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means both the partners are randy grin

Mean while which is better

OPEN RELATIONSHIP

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

Or

S_X MATES ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kelvyn7: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked I HAVE HAD A WRONG MEANING TO IT ALL THIS WHILE

CHAAAIIII

SO ANYTIME I NOTICE A LADY IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP...I CAN... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
They mean they have made their relationship known to us

6 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by anochuks08(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Means they are in a relationship that the public is aware of. Their friends n neighbours are aware of the relationship.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by PaAmadee: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Means they can see other people while in the relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by osaslord500(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
fu*kaz life
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 0955eb027(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
1. It means dat dey re in an open relationship. 2. It means dat dey re in an open relationship not a closed 1. 3. It means dat dey can open dere legs for sumtin to cum in or go out. It means i dnt knw y m here.. I dnt undstand wat m typin sef.. It mite because m hungry.. Or being jobless.. Or because i ve bin watching football since tym immemorial n m yet to win sportsbet.. Or because Arsenal s playing tnite n m nt even bold enof to boast dat we can win.. Arsenal mata sef don tire GOD nt to naw talk of we fans.. Al said, i nid a job.. Sum1 shud pls help.. I av a masters degree in mathematics.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Afrok(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
What does the word "open" mean? Just equate the meaning of the word open into the relationship and u are in an open relationship. Is it harder than that? I don't think so cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by looseweight: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means the to-to is open to negotiation grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by martdap12(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Means they are not hiding it from anyone. You're open to everyone about it, more of flaunting it. winkMeans they are not hiding it from anyone. You're open to everyone about it, more of flaunting it.

4 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin
Seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by AmAlbert(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
E mean say you fit still dey eye Amara, Aisha, Amara, Ngozi, Seun, funmi, Nasa nd she no go koff!!!!!

Na ele unu na 7.5D

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Eyop: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
A relationship that has no Windows, doors and roof lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
It sends signals to everyone that the party involved is in a relationship.

Hum

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bedspread: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Meeting point--- OPEN PLACE
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Youngk(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
when the relationship is more of outside than inside.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by LouisBERG: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmm, it literally means the relationship lacks commitment and it's also kept at bay. It'd be fuN anYway. DeM bOis kNow wah I mean.
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.