Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls (62261 Views)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
Wrong. APC has had 6 months while pdp has 16 years.

Why are you wasting your time with this people? They are happy, that their incumbent Governor, won election in four Local Governments out of eight! Meanwhile APC just snatched Kogi state away from them,with Ondo Next..

Please leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by djkirkoo2(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
How Legit is these results?
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
djkirkoo2:
How Legit is these results?
100% legit sir!
Dickson is leading!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by mrjangaweed: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are you wasting your time with this people? They are happy, that their incumbent Governor, won election in four Local Governments out of eight! Meanwhile APC just snatched Kogi state away from them,with Ondo Next..

Please leave them alone.

How far naa grin

i dey pain isn't it?

i taught you boast of taking Bayelsa cheesy

How far about your imaginary results abi dem be fake grin
wetin dey Kogi?
we're talking about oyel state and you're talking nonsense

no oyel state for hapecee

Bayelsa = 8 apc states grin
ntorrrr

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ascapella(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!

who beat u?why d'u want to cry? na decent show we want chop or who will win d election... "if buhari wants to forcefully take d oil region??" wich oil region?, dsame niger delta i com from... Tel him n tinubu dat we r waiting... and mind u, EDO is nxt!

2 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ascapella(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abagworo:
From information reaching me APC seems to have won Bayelsa. I hope PDP takes it in good fate as table has turned around. God bless Nigeria

Na Ghana SK or benin SK?

3 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ddippset(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

APC cannot fool an average Igbo man. It is a demonic entity (propaganda, lies, reformed thieves/looters, fake changers ...) and no different from PDP.

Such hypocritical party cannot penetrate the SE, I cannot speak for SS (obviously APC cannot).

You keep mentioning PDP, ...
take a corrupt Nigerian to europe and you would see him behave like a saint. Take an American to rome and he will behave like a roman. Take a diezanni Alison maduekwe and make her petroleum minister under a president buhari and she won't still a kobo. APC might not be perfect but pdp is the worst thing that ever happened to the black race. If i would take a poll, the biggest affliction of the black race was the pdp, closely followed by hiv aids.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ddippset(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
mrjangaweed:

How far naa grin

i dey pain isn't it?

i taught you boast of taking Bayelsa cheesy

How far about your imaginary results abi dem be fake grin
wetin dey Kogi?
we're talking about oyel state and you're talking nonsense

no oyel state for hapecee

Bayelsa = 8 apc states grin
ntorrrr
another big f00l. Is it not the same oil revenue that the apc federal government will collect from Bayelsa and share for them? All pdp States LESS THAN an APC federal government.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Rotimi47: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bayelsa Election: Both Dickson & Sylva Confident Of Leading https://www.naij.com/658125-bayelsadecides-dickson-sylva-confident-leading.html
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by applord: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Please leave them alone.

Why did you not add RIVERS STATE grin grin grin

APC wants OYEL

3 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by applord: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
another big f00l. Is it not the same oil revenue that the apc federal government will collect from Bayelsa and share for them? All pdp States LESS THAN an APC federal government.

You see, you guys are Progressthieves.

So it is all about who controls the OYEL

We know them. APC - association of reformed criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by FreeGlobe(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
take a corrupt Nigerian to europe and you would see him behave like a saint. Take an American to rome and he will behave like a roman. Take a diezanni Alison maduekwe and make her petroleum minister under a president buhari and she won't still a kobo. APC might not be perfect but pdp is the worst thing that ever happened to the black race. If i would take a poll, the biggest affliction of the black race was the pdp, closely followed by hiv aids.
APC is 6 months have proven to be the worst thing To hit Nigeria since IIndependence. Infact if Nigeria had hope with PDP, With APC there is no hope.. PDP despite being bad can raise their head high after seeing a party worst than them. A party with no direction, going no where. Unlike you, I have proofs to back up my claim. APC will never stand the test of time

8 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by mrjangaweed: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
[/s]

Ikpu nne i

please fool tell me that full meaning of IGR grin

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ddippset(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

You see, you guys are Progressthieves.

So it is all about who controls the OYEL

We know them. APC - association of reformed criminals.
why not tell this to your friend who said bayelsa = 8 apc states? You didn't see that one abi? And by the way, pls leave these photos you are posting around for your kids. You're too old for this sh1t.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by applord: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
why not tell this to your friend who said bayelsa = 8 apc states? You didn't see that one abi? And by the way, pls leave these photos you are posting around for your kids. You're too old for this sh1t.

Since you have resorted to insults ... cheesy

Have a nice day.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ddippset(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

APC is 6 months have proven to be the worst thing To hit Nigeria since IIndependence. Infact if Nigeria had hope with PDP, With APC there is no hope.. PDP despite being bad can raise their head high after seeing a party worst than them. A party with no direction, going no where. Unlike you, I have proofs to back up my claim. APC will never stand the test of time
like I said, hiv aids just falls below the pdp on a list of diseases which have been inflicted on the black race. If pdp existed in the days of moses, God wouldn't have needed all the pagues on the egyptian boses to set the israelis free. He would very easily and conveniently sent pdp on pharoah. RUBBISH! Pdp still get mouth to talk!

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ddippset(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

Since you have resorted to insults ... cheesy
Have a nice day.
bye, bye, bye.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by djkirkoo2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
baralatie:
100% legit sir! Dickson is leading!
Ok, lets watch
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by mrjangaweed: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
like I said, hiv aids just falls below the pdp on a list of diseases which have been inflicted on the black race. If pdp existed in the days of moses, God wouldn't have needed all the pagues on the egyptian boses to set the israelis free. He would very easily and conveniently sent pdp on pharoah. RUBBISH! Pdp still get mouth to talk!
[/s]

Rubbish i pain am grin

more heart attack for you

ntorrrr
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by FreeGlobe(f): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
PDP is a saint to Apc. Yes we agree pdp is bad, but the Islamic party called apc is the worst party in world history. A party made up of power hungry monsters.. A party whose ideology is just get power by a means, with APC, we have seen in 6 months what we have never seen in pdp's 16 years, Zoogerians are getting poorer than never before.. Corruption is at an all time high with the Remitta fraud. Economy has reclined to 1999 status. Keep ranting about PDP until reality hits you.

3 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by saintfederic: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
I think the crowd effect still clouding your judgment because APC is PDP only with different label and with APC in power Nigeria has lost so much money from investors abi is it PDP that is crashing NSE?... every week things worsen and you keep blaming the PDP mind you they did not ruin this country cause the little things that exist and are good was brought by them. Gej was not petroleum minister and whenever there was fuel scarcity you are part of the ppl that will want to kill him now your "Mr integrity" is petroleum minister and we still have scarcity so I guess he part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by emmasege: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am glad PDP supporters are happy, When APC takeover Edo and rivers don't come and say Buhari is interfering with the election or INEC is compromised. I always know APC can't win Bayesal but it is worth a try.
Why are u deceiving yourself? PDP's stronghold remains d s/e & s/s, while APC's are n/east & n/west. S/west & n/central remain the battle field & any party which is able to win the majority in these two zones will always determine the occupant of Aso rock. Just pray that ur party retains its relevance in those two zones, come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abagworo:
From information reaching me APC seems to have won Bayelsa. I hope PDP takes it in good fate as table has turned around. God bless Nigeria

From your village in zuru or sabon-mumu in the north abi?

Erin de mpa mi cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ehissi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.............

A Tough one indeed!! It seems to be a close call; but from feelers on the ground, it appears that Seriake Dickson - The Ofrumapepe of Sagbama I - is in the lead!!

While Slyva Timipre - The hat that rests upon Famou Tangbe - is going to just have to be satisfied with being the opposition leader in Bayelsa state for another four years!!

My APC people, How Market ?? gringringrin
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by HopeAtHand: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bettercreature, Kel4soft, Passingshot, hopeAtHand how market?

Ahahahahaha

Lets see who INEC will declare.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lets see who INEC will declare.
Hahhaa wait for APC-NEC
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
all these apc shit supporters and pdp supporters make una derail this thread with insult even though I understand how frustrated some apc supporters are grin

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by fineguy11(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
NextGovernor:

APC is already gone in EDO. Come next year 2016, we will dislodge them. Oshiomole is d greatest deceiver on earth.
noise makers,we heard more in 2012,yet u were whitewashed at the polls,come 2016,Eze Iyamu will return to APC just like his two predecessors OSUNBOR AND GENERAL CHARLES.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by MOVERSMAG: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Bigii(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
shocked shocked...sylva don loose ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.