Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls (62251 Views)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by steppin: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:
May be APC didn't import ghost voters enough... Lmao

This horse whipping from PDP is crazy...
It is... Niger Delta no be abokki zone.

2 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by kayroy5(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
APC didn't have interest in Balyesa, cos is like a local government area in some states. Kogi is okay
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ZACHS1985(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by ify84(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
macb2k:
Just 8 local govt, why taking this long?

Because buhari wants to rig...
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is a shame to PDP if APC can get this vote from a core pdp state.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by arireirede: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stop disturbing us by ur fake results on social media.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Godsonkemz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am impressed by PDPs performance. How can they allow strangers take over their leadership.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Jidibia(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!
shut up… which dirty good fight are they putting up here? abi u blind ni

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
RIP APC
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by goshen26: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
NextGovernor:
Those spreading fake results saying APC leading in nairaland, where them see their result?

Someone will just seat in his room and formulate figures thereby hitting up the politic.

Sit not seat...... angry
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by preacherz: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!

Clueless to say de Least

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by henryhemon(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Queennikky:
PDP crushing APC in Bayelsa as if they are crushing Candies grin

Pdp that has been crushed till time immemorial nko? You 're winning one state and it's crushing? Sentimental fools.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Daplux4: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Those figures from APC are qeastionable
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Goldencollins: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
guy I feel your PAIN. .....pls stop crying and hug a transformer or jump into the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by OLA1055: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
tuniski:
zombie! If election are conducted today buhari will loose woefully the people eyes don clear! Kogi is a case of Igala against Igala and the result was a close one even with d narrative of a non performing Wada as incumbent. Pdp had a bad candidate but still did well. During presidential election it was a landslide for buhari the tide has change and day by day d tide is changing! At this rate if buhari no do something fast, he will be stoned in a year's time in Daura! Chanji is a fraud!
If you can accommodate and feed 40,000 people i will agree with you that truly the result is a close one,then you said Igala people,you should know that in any Geo-political zone,tribalism play important role in Nigeria, because of representation,no tribe will not be left out in context. finally, you said it all,that the incumbent Governor did not perform, yes you are right,that factor alone contributed to his loss, because it is equivalent to disappointment. I do not think you will like to support somebody that disappointing you. you will lost confidence in him and you can never vow for him. let's say the reality,Wada took the risk and he should have seen it written on the wall.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Queennikky(f): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
henryhemon:

Pdp that has been crushed till time immemorial nko? You 're winning one state and it's crushing? Sentimental fools.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Goldencollins: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are you wasting your time with this people? They are happy, that their incumbent Governor, won election in four Local Governments out of eight! Meanwhile APC just snatched Kogi state away from them,with Ondo Next..

Please leave them alone.
hahahaha see ngene ngwere,I have been looking for you,bros how market na?

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Netroemmy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
I am always very PAINED by you pdp supporters. You know why? Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens above and beyond the solar system. That's why. And do not be surprised if i put a bullet through your balls upon sighting you!
U don't come on a social media to threaten anybody for airing his opinion....

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Eyepencil: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
kayroy5:
APC didn't have interest in Balyesa, cos is like a local government area in some states. Kogi is okay

You reason like a 15th century rodent!

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:

Cry Me a River grin

This is to show you that there's no place for APC in the core South, I mean South South and South East.

Even If Buhari should head INEC in Rivers, Dakuku will still be thrashed and you'll still come here to yap. Sorry minion.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Olah123: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmm, still watching
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Goldencollins: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
take a corrupt Nigerian to europe and you would see him behave like a saint. Take an American to rome and he will behave like a roman. Take a diezanni Alison maduekwe and make her petroleum minister under a president buhari and she won't still a kobo. APC might not be perfect but pdp is the worst thing that ever happened to the black race. If i would take a poll, the biggest affliction of the black race was the pdp, closely followed by hiv aids.
why are you crying all over nairaland bros?

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am glad PDP supporters are happy, When APC takeover Edo and rivers don't come and say Buhari is interfering with the election or INEC is compromised. I always know APC can't win Bayesal but it is worth a try.

You can keep Edo. But we are eagerly waiting for your Almajiric hordes to come and take Rivers. Keep dreaming. Even Edo as it is now is not sure for APC.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Progress2468(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
I am always very PAINED by you pdp supporters. You know why? Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens above and beyond the solar system. That's why. And do not be surprised if i put a bullet through your balls upon sighting you!

TYPICAL APC SUPPORTER

BUT GOD PASS UNA !!!

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
you must be daft if you think the apc has any sympathy for the pdp. This result has prepared the way for APC to take edo and rivers States. For edo its very easy , with Adams oshiomole and all the commissioners and lga chairmen in charge and the power at the Centre, apc can go to sleep. For rivers the apc just needs to remix the miracle nyesom wike did. We shall see, keep dreaming.

grin grin grin

This result will not be compared to what will happen in rivers state in the re-run, APC Wil be beaten hands down. Bayelsa is ijaw land n APC were flawed, Ph is Igboland, just watch APC being decimated next month. It's a promise.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by hamzeiy: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
APC is north SIMPLE.
...pdp is what?..i hop you say for the igbo people because they are synonymous to corruption and cheating
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am glad PDP supporters are happy, When APC takeover Edo and rivers don't come and say Buhari is interfering with the election or INEC is compromised. I always know APC can't win Bayesal but it is worth a try.

APC have a better chance of winning in bayelsa than in rivers state. Rivers is Igboland n we view APC as a northern Islamic agenda, we will decimate APC, I promise u that.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Trafford(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP!!!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Ofornaira: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
deathmen12:
If dis result is real dat means apc wil heading to court soon
Because your prayers for apc to use federal power to manipulate things didnt come out 'abi'. How do u think that apc can win any election in ss and se under free and fair conditions.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by lordcabasa(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:

Sharrap!! APC tried to rig, and Buhari sent his military major to carryout d dirty job but the undying will of the ijaw people's power prevailed, this is a tip of the iceberg... Rivers State will be lost to apc only when legs has the ability to tie hands.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by deathmen12: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bros nor vex o, na apc usual way na once dem fail election d next tin na court
Ofornaira:
Because your prayers for apc to use federal power to manipulate things didnt come out 'abi'. How do u think that apc can win any election in ss and se under free and fair conditions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.