Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls (62411 Views)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by MrBONE2(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Queennikky:
PDP crushing APC in Bayelsa as if they are crushing Candies grin

Lol
Ancient time crushing.grin grin

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by yommen: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
No place for APC in a civilized SE/SS. North and a portion of SW can endure them grin grin grin.

APC still has 65% of federation if not up to 70 self while others share the remaining. In my own opinion, APC had a very good outing in 2015. Even in SE and SS, they still have a share while Rivers is not fully PDP yet. But even in the Bayelsa(GEJ's home state) election, APC has a bit of popularity compared to katsina(PMB's home state) where PDP was beaten hands down.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by pasol4real(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
APC ,u lots can do whatever it is dat u like in the dry n empty regions of the North n sw.as for the oil rich region of the Ss n se nothing for una ..
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
you must be daft if you think the apc has any sympathy for the pdp. This result has prepared the way for APC to take edo and rivers States. For edo its very easy , with Adams oshiomole and all the commissioners and lga chairmen in charge and the power at the Centre, apc can go to sleep. For rivers the apc just needs to remix the miracle nyesom wike did. We shall see, keep dreaming.
I QUESS IS DUE TO UR HALITOTIC SYNDROME THAT IS MAKING U 2 SAY ALL THIS CRAP. URE SUPPORTING RIGGING. VERY SOON APC WIL LOOK 4 ANOTHER NAME N LOGO. THEY WIL JUST RULE 4 A WHILE. ENDTIME APC, ENDTIME U 4 SUPPORTING RIGGING
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by lukas280(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
APC HOW MARKET NA.N SHOW FOR RIGGING?
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by natureblack(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
kayroy5:
APC didn't have interest in Balyesa, cos is like a local government area in some states. Kogi is okay
St(u)pid people everywhere.

....the simplicity of "type" and "post" is so simple that a st(u)pid person can do it.And with a world population of 7 billion(and counting),this increases the probability of st(u)pid people on the internet.

Nigga go paint your fart,that might keep you busy.Please,STOP using the internet.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Theophrastus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
utytill:
The 8 local govt be like 8 states.na small but big wahala.

if u have lived there once, you won't ask. fashola+ambode+tinubu can't solve their problems
Don't know what gave APC gut to even campaign there
Die Hard PDP State
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by gebest: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
NextGovernor:

APC is already gone in EDO. Come next year 2016, we will dislodge them. Oshiomole is d greatest deceiver on earth.
ingrate, let watch and see, edo state will never go back to PDP again, go and tell Esama of Benin that i said so. PDP tufiakwa
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by zik4ever: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wont be surprised if the 'turn out' in Southern Ijaw is at least 80% and one candidate gets at least 80% of the 'votes' there to win the election! By the way, what of results for Nembe LGA? I expect same 'massive' turn out there and same 'landslide' win!!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by abimic(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
MAny people are too petty in their supposedly claimed Logical Reasoning, if APC wins, u claim cheat, if PDP win u claim PDP teaching APC lesson since time immemorial, but one thing is, buhari doesn't and isn't interested in manipulating any election in his party's favor except for APC themselves. Buhari has provided the needed equal level playing field with the required security guaranteed, I for one would prefer PDP win not because I like the party that drowned our common good but to shame those that think buhari is trying to singularize our political party system. That PDP is leading which could later turn to a final win doesn't point that some ND states can't still swing in APC's favor when election holds therewith.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nature129(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
M4gunners:
If not for Osho baba that use power with his lying group, APC had nothing to look for in ND.

I live in Lagos and I have met many Edo people. Edo people align more with the Yorubas than the Niger Deltans. Therefore, APC may still win Edo in 2016 with the influence of Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Osagie Ehanire, Oyegun, Buhari, etc.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by myproperty(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
you must be daft if you think the apc has any sympathy for the pdp. This result has prepared the way for APC to take edo and rivers States. For edo its very easy , with Adams oshiomole and all the commissioners and lga chairmen in charge and the power at the Centre, apc can go to sleep. For rivers the apc just needs to remix the miracle nyesom wike did. We shall see, keep dreaming.

Are all APC supporters this abusive or violent?
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by dapsonlou(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Dagaya:
still dancing shakiti bobo and screaming bayelsa oyee....Apc....shame
Edo and Rivers next....olamide do release na.... maybe na ske ske robo ske I go dance den....

Ode 16 years of pdp u no chop inside, you r now here celebrating. Monkey see Monkey Do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by baralatie(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Dickson is winning!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Dagaya(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2015
dapsonlou:

Ode 16 years of pdp u no chop inside, you r now here celebrating. Monkey see Monkey Do.
first of all I did not insult u...so go down low..and what is Ur business if I chop or not...how u take know weda I chop or not..abi u wan live my life now...just mind Ur business oh...haters gon hate.. dj abeg repeat the jam...ske ske robo ske..join me or just park well
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by dapsonlou(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Dagaya:

first of all I did not insult u...so go down low..and what is Ur business if I chop or not...how u take know weda I chop or not..abi u wan live my life now...just mind Ur business oh...haters gon hate.. dj abeg repeat the jam...ske ske robo ske..join me or just park well

My Guy blind man know say you no chop inside. Abeg someone brash this guy broom lol.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Dagaya(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2015
dapsonlou:

My Guy blind man know say you no chop inside. Abeg someone brash this guy broom lol.
I agree....is it Ur life.... leave me oh...I take God beg u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.