Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (67962 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo / Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / 23 Years After, IBB Opens Up On Crashed Hercules C-130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by saasala(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
shocked
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by tedijohn: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Plt
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ejigbo not ejirin
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by iamrealdeji(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why does he not like to talk about issues that are obvious he's involved in? This man still lying at 73? Na only film dey talk say bad people and winches dey confess o,this IBB has no atom of conscience,I doubt if he can confess till he dies,only God saved him he didn't commit those atrocities in this era of social media where there are smart youths all over behind computers to voice out. Maybe he would have tried to bomb them through the internet.
IBB go to your mosque to confess you vampire.
You can't outsmart kids of nowadays anymore with your old school Maradona style,change that style,its only for gullible people of the past. Its obvious you masterminded those killings,how come you named the missions,victims,battalions etc when it's obvious you don't care that much. Your intention for naming them is for people to say you still have eidetic memory at 73,but little do you know you're exposing yourself the more.
How come you alleged Mobutu as being a bad person? Why didn't you believe Mobutu didn't do what they said he did if you want people to believe you cos i'm sure Mobutu must have said something similar to what you're saying to clear himself of the killings and make himself look like an angel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by mu2sa2: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Was the interviewer expecting IBB to admit that he ordered the killing of Dele giwa? IBB called Dele giwa a friend but so was Major General Mamman Vatsa that IBB framed and had executed. God is the ultimate judge.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by iamrealdeji(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
My dad was actually one of those victims on the C130 Major Okeowo Aderemi
would you revenge now if you had the opportunity? Like we see in western movies

6 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by keepingmum: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
My father died in that flight. I was only 6yrs old my younger brother was 9 months old

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by AmazingDanny(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
lasisi69:
End time late news
lasisi o

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by axeman10(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
"Who killed Dele Giwa? Na Baba... If you put 'gida'.. You are OYO..."

Abami Eda.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by belloabdulrazaq(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
OMG! Is that Giwas d**k lipsrsealed shocked
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by ManTiger(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
You don't wine and dine with the devil and still threatens him.

Dele Giwa knew more than necessary!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Pascal181: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who kill Dele na baba

If u add Gida
U are on ur own.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by osazeeblue01: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
For peace sake IBB can never say the truth.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by dadebayo1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

May GOD Almighty continue to uphold your family.. And may his soul and souls of all the faithful departed continue to rest in peace.... Judgement is for the LORD.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Akhere1: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is IBB confessing now or is try explain his evil doer
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by abdulkayus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Why does he not like to talk about issues that are obvious he's involved in? This man still lying at 73? Na only film dey talk say bad people and winches dey confess o,this IBB has no atom of conscience,I doubt if he can confess till he dies,only God saved him he didn't commit those atrocities in this era of social media where there are smart youths all over behind computers to voice out. Maybe he would have tried to bomb them through the internet.
IBB go to your mosque to confess you vampire.
You can't outsmart kids of nowadays anymore with your old school Maradona style,change that style,its only for gullible people of the past. Its obvious you masterminded those killings,how come you named the missions,victims,battalions etc when it's obvious you don't care that much. Your intention for naming them is for people to say you still have eidetic memory at 73,but little do you know you're exposing yourself the more.
How come you alleged Mobutu as being a bad person? Why didn't you believe Mobutu didn't do what they said he did if you want people to believe you cos i'm sure Mobutu must have said something similar to what you're saying to clear himself of the killings and make himself look like an angel

Sincerely speaking, he is lucky it is not in this era of social media. His ass would have been burnt. Just as GEJ was rubbish with media despite him trying his best.
IBB will never say the truth

4 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
would you revenge now if you had the opportunity? Like we see in western movies

lol, prob just focus on my life, was just weird seeing it up on Nairaland. The cycle of hatred will never end if i exacted revenge.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by 4nobody4every1: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
My uncle was also on that flight, he was a lieutenant commander with the navy, initially he didnt want to go on that plane but a friend of his convinced him that they should all go and he went, the rest is history now, he was to be promoted to be a commander in the navy before that incident, wow, how time flies, may his soul and that of others rest in peace sad embarassed

11 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by omogin(f): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Old man lie Na correct lie
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by rikamann: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
Accept my regrets and sympathy please

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
rikamann:

Accept my regrets and sympathy please

Thanks mehn, his death wasn't even the main shocker, the main shocker was from his family, they took almost all the properties, and funny enough each of them have been dealt with their own version of karma. I heard rumors IBB had something to do with it. but that's been ages ago

5 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
4nobody4every1:
My uncle was also on that flight, he was a lieutenant commander with the navy, initially he didnt want to go on that plane but a friend of his convinced him that they should all go and he went, the rest is history now, he was to be promoted to be a commander in the navy before that incident, wow, how time flies, may his soul and that of others rest in peace sad embarassed
Sorry bro embarassed

6 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by 4nobody4every1: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

Sorry bro embarassed
Thanks, l will also say may the soul of your dad and others on that plane continue to rest in peace.. :( embarassed

5 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Bestbeelieve: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
If truly he gave the interview he even sounds more clueless than ever!sometimes I reflect what non sense he did stepping aside at the height of the june 12 crises. Your hands were tied for vatsa,the culprits for the C130 weren't brought to book,then Dele Giwa!and you claim being ignorant.If you wanted to be C in C and you are not bold enough to take certain decisive decisions.its baffling.which way Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Bestbeelieve: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
And OP kindly take out the pix or have it censored for dele Giwa's family's sake.its not what makes one happy! Merry Christmas y'all xx

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by rhames(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Still can't repent at 73?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by arsetalks(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
Sorry mate. Make him proud.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
him defending himself is expected... even a devil would defend himself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.