Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (67963 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo / Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / 23 Years After, IBB Opens Up On Crashed Hercules C-130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by dexla(f): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
would you revenge now if you had the opportunity? Like we see in western movies
can u be a lil sensitive here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by iamrealdeji(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

lol, prob just focus on my life, was just weird seeing it up on Nairaland. The cycle of hatred will never end if i exacted revenge.
that's true sha,you're talking from a believer's point of view,evil doers will surely reap the rotten fruits of their evil deeds. Its been a long time but I'm sorry about your dad. May his soul rest in peace,and may God continue to bless your entire family and house hold,may he not let you feel the effects of not having a father.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by dexla(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
would revenge now if you had the opportunity? Like we see in western movies
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bestbeelieve:
If truly he gave the interview he even sounds more clueless than ever!sometimes I reflect what non sense he did stepping aside at the height of the june 12 crises. Your hands were tied for vatsa,the culprits for the C130 weren't brought to book,then Dele Giwa!and you claim being ignorant.If you wanted to be C in C and you are not bold enough to take certain decisive decisions.its baffling.which way Nigeria??
he's just claiming he was a very irresponsible leader while trying to tell lies he knew nothing about these atrocities. Jonathan was considered to be clueless,this man is just trying to show the world he's much more clueless.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Useless man
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by smoothlips(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
leoweblinkblog:
End time revelation
Of all the things to say...
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Pascalberry(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Owh men! Wat ah list of lost souls!
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by odudueffiom(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
una belive am?....cuz me lye lye i no belive undecided
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by belloabdulrazaq(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dis Babanbansa no get shame 4 eye ooo shocked
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by santosesq1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Too late its alreaady spilled milk!
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Ikem11(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
politics is indeed a dirty game. one way or the other your hand will be dirty..
.like GEJ said, "judge us by what you see us do, not by what we say" all that comes out from them nothing but LIES till they die with it. only a fool will believe a politician can "CHANGE" I beliv we all know what that quote means. I rest my case
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by babtuns76(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
let them do wat dey like there time of death is coming very soon.!!!
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by NNPCFACTS: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
When you are getting ready for heaven.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by erimmy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
LAST DAYS IBB
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by kingdenny(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
dexla:

can u be a lil sensitive here.

By their comment you can tell their age, dont mind that e-diot
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by fortune1968: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
My dad was actually one of those victims on the C130 Major Okeowo Aderemi
Sorry o .How did you cope ?
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by ivili(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
leoweblinkblog:
End time revelation
what is happening with those peacocks,they keep getting bigger but they never seem to fill the picture.... undecided

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by stonemasonn: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
This man single handedly messed Nigeria up and is still behind most evil bedevilling this country like a bad omen.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by xklucvG: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lies you are a millitary man, a mafian and you have been trained to kill so don't come and tell us about one evil genius who would not hurt a fly. You did all the things you have being accused of.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by excel101(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
kadas01:
Only The LORD knows the real truth about these incidents!

And HE would surely judge everyone, either good or bad!
. He can defend himself one on one with a journalist, but he couldn't come and give all dis explanations when he was invited by Oputa Panel. We dnt need all dis explanations. Let him keep it to himself, cos if he's the real culprit, he'll never hide away from God. Concerning the plane crash, he said some people were supposed to have been punished why didn't he do the needful den by punishing dem? Big liar.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by eagleeye2: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
I know the man who was supposed to fly that, but was pulled out at the last moment. He went on to become a military administrator in one of the South Eastern states.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Fearcom(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
My dad was actually one of those victims on the C130 Major Okeowo Aderemi

Am so Sorry for your loss, dear. Both of my parents who were military officers lost their friends and colleagues in that ill fated air crash. Watched clips of the crash site on TV t the time. The images have been brunt into my memory.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Mhudi: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't want to remember that crashed military plane incident. As a barracks boy in 244 Recce battalion, Mokola Ibadan, now Letmuck barracks, Mokola Ibadan, I lost the coordinator of my Block Rosary, Major Igboro from Edo state in that incident. Major Igboro was a committed Catholic and humble and once visited me-to the surprise of my parents who lived in the ranks and files barracks-when I was sick as a 14-year old boy. RIP Major Igboro and others.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by rileyy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Electing? That part got me "lolest. Nice comment, thou$ kudos

joseph1832:
I'm smart enough to know when I'm being fed horse sh1t. Imagine the nonsense this man is still saying after so many years. He's not even remorseful.

You can even imagine the sort of leader he is, he knew the plane that crashed wasn't supposed to fly, yet it flew, crashed and killed Nigerians, yet he still has the effrontery to say nothing was done to those who approved the take off of the plane. I mean what sort of arrant nonsense is this man saying.

Opening his mouth and yapping about because he feels he's an untouchable. All those who even thought of even electing this yeye man as president of Nigeria are as crazy as him.

A leader is suppose to take responsibility, not be lackadaisical about it the way he's. Men, talk about arrant nonsense from the Evil Genius and Nigeria's Political Maradonna.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
fortune1968:
Sorry o .How did you cope ?

it happened at a young age, but i was okay my mom was a strong woman, at first i couldn't cope because after the death, his family side took almost all the properties and we had almost nothing, I spent a large percent of my life hating them and wishing death on them, i hardly visit or talk to any of them, but to some point i just have to let go of the hate. But i can say I coped well thanks to my Grandfather he was practically like a father, even way better than my dad, because i grew up fearing my dad to some point, you know nau as a Military man.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fearcom:

Am so Sorry for your loss, dear. Both of my parents who were military officers lost their friends and colleagues in that ill fated air crash. Watched clips of the crash site on TV t the time. The images have been brunt into my memory.

I will never forget that day too, I think was 6 and we were in kaduna, I was the one who called my mom saying "look my name is on the TV", and from there she lost it, RIP to your friend and their families

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by frisky2good(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lies or simply refuse to make any meaningful contribution by asking the interviewer stupid questions.

fistonati:
I don't have to read it because I know it will be full of lies to make up for his many misdeeds.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Fearcom(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
keepingmum:
My father died in that flight. I was only 6yrs old my younger brother was 9 months old

So sorry for your loss.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by collinx(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
I did not expect anything tangible from his interview and I was not disappointed! Unfortunately, I do not think we will ever know the full details and real perpetrators of that ingenious but dastardly and cowardly act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.