Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (67960 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo / Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / 23 Years After, IBB Opens Up On Crashed Hercules C-130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Seunjungle(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Baseless point from IBB! He can't even convince us with the points he gave. Nonsense man at this age...IBB, hell is calling you!
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by msbbash(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
pls, can anybody explain the phrase " the Nigerian factor".

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by mickey45: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fearcom:
A parcel bomb in 1986 in Nigeria was way too sophisticated for the Military Government of the time not to have known about it. Never happened before and never happened since

You dey mind the man?
Without pointing accusing fingers,
we know the same reason Giwa was bombed is exactly why the original PIB may never see the light of day.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by anyimgbo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
it's quite unfortunate that yorubas would prefer 100 IBBs that will repeat this same act to just one Igbo that would buy a land in Lagos state,...just crying#
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by mickey45: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
keepingmum:
My father died in that flight. I was only 6yrs old my younger brother was 9 months old

pcguru1:

lol, prob just focus on my life, was just weird seeing it up on Nairaland. The cycle of hatred will never end if i exacted revenge.

Jeepi:
they have moved on ryt, but the terible shocks and horror they expirienced while growing up is still giving most of them traumma. I lost my daddy in that crash 23 yrs ago.

And all others. My heart really goes out to you people.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

it happened at a young age, but i was okay my mom was a strong woman, at first i couldn't cope because after the death, his family side took almost all the properties and we had almost nothing, I spent a large percent of my life hating them and wishing death on them, i hardly visit or talk to any of them, but to some point i just have to let go of the hate. But i can say I coped well thanks to my Grandfather he was practically like a father, even way better than my dad, because i grew up fearing my dad to some point, you know nau as a Military man.

Sorry i was young too when it happened. We lived in NDA kaduna then. I think I may have come across Major Okeowo then. The name still sounds familiar. Pele dear. Thank God you moved on.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
crowns2:

Sorry i was young too when it happened. We lived in NDA kaduna then. I think I may have come across Major Okeowo then. The name still sounds familiar. Pele dear. Thank God you moved on.
Thanks dear smiley over moved on sef , made me grow up faster than my age . thanks dear

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
leoweblinkblog:

It's just normal graphics o.
Lol, ah see
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by JuanDeDios: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
drizslim:
He Made A Lot Of Long Meaningless Statements When It Came To Dele Giwa's Murder Case...

I Smell Lies
Very long and very meaningless. That's IBB's trademark.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by nkhay(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
My deepest condolence to all those who lost their dad and loved ones onboard the said plane, may God continue to comfort you and yours. @pcguru @jeepi @keepingmum and @stiff...... Wonder if Nigeria will ever get a good president/leaders that will make up for all these disappointments cry
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Bphemy: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
IBB definitely hidding some fact abt the incident
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by coolexy2: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
My dad was actually one of those victims on the C130 Major Okeowo Aderemi
that means, ur dad is waiting for IBB den
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by paycash: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
IBB continues lie till tomorrow.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Pecca: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
if you believed him then you'll believe liar mohammed
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by j1mmy: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
lolaxavier:

But there is also one human being who believes in God, who believes you cannot take away life, who believes that God forbids you to do that, who believes that God created you equally.

Oh really IBB, why did you admit to killing Vatsa?

there goes his rubbish about you cannot take away life...lol
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Niyinficient(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

Eeya sad! Ur dad died a brave man serving his fatherland! Ur dad was no coward! Ur dad 'is' still a hero! Let d Niger-state born cow not died again na!
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Johnterryfama(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
in Felas mode .who killed dele giwa ? na baba. if you say gida , na you sabi .
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Abdul4success(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
That was a big tragedy then.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by holaralph(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
OUN TO PAMO OJU OLORUN NIKAN LOTO OJU ENIYAN KANKAN KOLE TO, KO TILE LE RI RARA, OUN TI ABA SE LENI ORO ITAN NI LOLA................. EJE KI ASE RERE, KI OLA LE YEWA........

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by johnnystackz(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2015
My uncle who was a military officer flew the plane. He was loved and revered,from what I learnt. He flew a chopper to my village giving so many villagers their first and only sight of an aircraft. He was a demigod. I was only two years old then.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by babaztee: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2015
There is no peace for the wicked. Have you seen IBB's picture of recent where he was wearing canvass(possibly medicated canvass) on agbada dress? It is very unfortunate for Nigeria to have had a leader like IBB. Let us leave the rest for the Almighty to judge.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Jeepi:
they have moved on ryt, but the terible shocks and horror they expirienced while growing up is still giving most of them traumma. I lost my daddy in that crash 23 yrs ago.

Oh! Sorry dear, it's always a painful thing loosing someone that you look up to not to even say a bread winner. I feel your pain and I pray the Almighty will see you through.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by lxvi8xii(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2015
For nairalanders that lost their loved ones in that crash, accept my heartfelt condolence. I pray it's easier for you to bear. It's so sad.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by eniolorunopa1: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
I was a kid when this happen but I grew hearing the story. seeing this picture and reading people comments make it real
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Siscooh: 2:43am On May 31, 2020
pcguru1:
Oh oh oh! I knew about 3 families on this crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.