Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (67955 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo / Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / 23 Years After, IBB Opens Up On Crashed Hercules C-130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Afolabi78: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
My dad was actually one of those victims on the C130 Major Okeowo Aderemi
Your Daddy Reside At Alagomeji That Period.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Fearcom(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
A parcel bomb in 1986 in Nigeria was way too sophisticated for the Military Government of the time not to have known about it. Never happened before and never happened since

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
leoweblinkblog:
End time revelation
The optic illusion of that signature pix caught my fancy. . What's ur zodiac?
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:
Eeyah, may he RIP. I believe you have forgiven IBB and moved on.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Afolabi78:
Your Daddy Reside At Alagomeji That Period.

Kaduna not Alagomeji
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by leoweblinkblog(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
sapiosexual1:

The optic illusion of that signature pix caught my fancy. . What's ur zodiac?
It's just normal graphics o.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by onelife97: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
May God and all the irunmole in this world punish ibrahim badmos babangida till eternity.
What a fcking lying bastard.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Afolabi78: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

Kaduna not Alagomeji
but I Know Your Mummy. She Is A Pastor At Makoko Foursquare.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

lol, prob just focus on my life, was just weird seeing it up on Nairaland. The cycle of hatred will never end if i exacted revenge.
God bless you for that.He is the ultimate judge and vegeance is his.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Afolabi78:
but I Know Your Mummy. She Is A Pastor At Makoko Foursquare.
No she's not a FourSquare member at all, and not all Makoko I don't think it's the same person, and that's weird because there can't be two Major Okeowo Aderemi on that same flight, I would have seen that , as the names were written on a white wall at Abuja where they buried them.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by fortune1968: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

it happened at a young age, but i was okay my mom was a strong woman, at first i couldn't cope because after the death, his family side took almost all the properties and we had almost nothing, I spent a large percent of my life hating them and wishing death on them, i hardly visit or talk to any of them, but to some point i just have to let go of the hate. But i can say I coped well thanks to my Grandfather he was practically like a father, even way better than my dad, because i grew up fearing my dad to some point, you know nau as a Military man.
thats GOD for us .HE always make a way . Good u have forgiven d greedy relations .they will all reap all they have sown .may his soul continue to rest in peace .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
fortune1968:
thats GOD for us .HE always make a way . Good u have forgiven d greedy relations .they will all reap all they have sown .may his soul continue to rest in peace .

They have, just that I don't want to type anything personal but trust me they have ranging from illness,death, falling from riches to rags. In a way i sha pity them.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

my dad was also onboard that plane.

Squadron Leader OA ATTEH

4 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

my dad was also onboard that plane.

Squadron Leader AO ATTEH

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by ngmgeek(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dele's spirit still driving some people crazy. Na wao cheesy
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Afolabi78: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

No she's not a FourSquare member at all, and not all Makoko I don't think it's the same person, and that's weird because there can't be two Major Okeowo Aderemi on that same flight, I would have seen that , as the names were written on a white wall at Abuja where they buried them.
Sorry I May Be Wrong. May Be I Did Not Vividly Remember The Name But I Know One Of The Victim Reside In My Area Were I Reside Then. I Was Very Small Then But I Can Remember The Crash. May There Soul Rest In Peace
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
I narrowly escaped that same flight but lost class mates going back to school. Was to board Nigerian airways but flight was cancelled and needed to resume back to school to avoid punishment.

Myself and my brothers (2) couldn't get space despite we knew it was a noisy plane and net sitting just to avoid punishment. But fortunately we returned home only to hear about the crash. Sad init.

I have survived other car accidents as well. Life is delicate. Only one chance to live it. Live it to the fullest but wisely. x.x.x™

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by fallout87: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm smart enough to know when I'm being fed horse sh1t. Imagine the nonsense this man is still saying after so many years. He's not even remorseful.

You can even imagine the sort of leader he is, he knew the plane that crashed wasn't supposed to fly, yet it flew, crashed and killed Nigerians, yet he still has the effrontery to say nothing was done to those who approved the take off of the plane. I mean what sort of arrant nonsense is this man saying.

Opening his mouth and yapping about because he feels he's an untouchable. All those who even thought of even electing this yeye man as president of Nigeria are as crazy as him.

A leader is suppose to take responsibility, not be lackadaisical about it the way he's. Men, talk about arrant nonsense from the Evil Genius and Nigeria's Political Maradonna.

Sharrupppp

When did Buhari ever take responsibility yet you yeye people voted him in office.

What of OBJ?

The most corrupt past of Nigeria is the selective way the people think and do things. If you're truly anti-corruption your not selective in finding justice. If Dasuki burns for stealing, Ameachi and Fashola should burn too.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Dindondin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Coolcash1:
I doubt if many of these Nairaland babies that belong to the indomie generation can relate to this story...

Well, I don't expect him not to deny these grievous allegations...But in the fullness of time truth will come out
not all truth usually come out.
it pains me that Nigeria has become a country that you can cover a secret for life.
Bola Ige, Abiola, Funsho William, even Abacha.
nobody knew how dey died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
fallout87:

Sharrupppp

When did Buhari ever take responsibility yet you yeye people voted him in office.

What of OBJ?

The most corrupt past of Nigeria is the selective way the people think and do things. If you're truly anti-corruption your not selective in finding justice. If Dasuki burns for stealing, Ameachi and Fashola should burn too.

Do you mind them?Nigerians are fools
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by M4gunners: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
This story reminds me of Oliver de Coque song.Them i was in primary 4.
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Icecomrade:
G
G for Goat
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Itaarh(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=40742346]I'm smart enough to know when I'm being fed horse sh1t. Imagine the nonsense this man is still saying after so many years. He's not even remorseful.

You can even imagine the sort of leader he is, he knew the plane that crashed wasn't supposed to fly, yet it flew, crashed and killed Nigerians, yet he still has the effrontery to say nothing was done to those who approved the take off of the plane.

Gbam! Oro ti so ara e, Babangida is the first suspect.

1 Like

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by bamite(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
seen
why do you like annoying me with this 1st to comment thing? angry
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Jeepi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
smsomega:
There are some secrets that will forever remain secrets even in the grave and the two issues mentioned above by the OP are just few of it.

Major Babalola died in that ill fated flight and he was a father to my classmate then, I remembered vividly well how the mother rushed to school to pick him in order to hide him from any other unknown/harmful command that may be issued by the perpetrators of that plan. What happened to the black box of that plane?

The families of those involved in that flight and that of Dele Giwa have all moved on, let the wicked live and die no more.

they have moved on ryt, but the terible shocks and horror they expirienced while growing up is still giving most of them traumma. I lost my daddy in that crash 23 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by Edoblakky(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think this caption reeks of misconception. It should have read 'IBB refuses to open up on crimes committed while he was president'.

These incidences bring back very painful memories of the past.
It's even more painful that IBB is not in the least remorseful.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by mickey45: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Truth always comes out one way or the other, you can hide it, bound it up, or do anything you want with it, but it always finds a way to rear up its head.
So the truth will always come out.
Yes it may take time, but surely it will.

As for IBB and all the other military heads and national leaders still living, posterity's waiting.

As some tribes will say, "the dead is dead, let the wicked who killed him live for ever"
Re: IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane by mickey45: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fearcom:
A parcel bomb in 1986 in Nigeria was way too sophisticated for the Military Government of the time not to have known about it. Never happened before and never happened since

You dey mind dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.