Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (24878 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / The 2009/10 UEFA Champions League Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
told my chelsea folks say Eto'o is a good buy for any club but them no wan gree.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
if Rooney neva slap SAF, who go fit

Eto'o na d kain playa wey baba go like becuz im no dey shy to speak im mind - i dey tell u, if dat guy dey we squad, no dey surprised SAF go make am skippo;if d boys f**** up, baba no go need 2 yarn much or throw boots about, Eto'o go take care of dat!
grin grin grin grin
u no serious
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
FBS:

told my chelsea folks say Eto'o is a good buy for any club but them no wan gree.

Very good buy. . . . . . just wait till his situation with Barca is a bit clearer - you will see how the suitors will line up for him!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
Somebody else needs to start spending, or is everyone going to be playing for madrid angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by tkb417(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
Somebody else needs to start spending, or is everyone going to be playing for madrid
when they tell us they are through with the raid, we'll start our own 'shopping' grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ biina

Dont tell me you dont like it.
RM be ur Fav. Team nah
D galaticos r back!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by crazylegs(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2009
Benzema is worth a lot. In the present inflated market (caused by the madrid *@###!s), 35m is about it. He's much more than potential. The guy has close control, pace, a good shot and is VERY strong. With Kaka playing in the hole and Ronaldo on the flank. . . I'm tripping

I'm not a Madrid fan (actually I hate their guts), but I don't see this team flopping. They'll do well. It will take time to gel but apart from the ridiculous amounts they are very good signings. Kaka and Benzema work hard. Although Ronaldo is a prima donna, the guy is serious about his soccer. They've also signed a bit more sensibly in defence. The idiots are now talking about Ribery and the guy really wants to go.

La liga is definitely going to be the league to watch next season. Thank God those DSTV goats have finally wised up.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
khanye:

@ biina

Dont tell me you dont like it.
RM be ur Fav. Team nah
D galaticos r back!
I like madrid but I like the game more.
It is pointless if they will be the only big club making this kinda signings. Madrid have made 3 big signings, and we are yet to see anything from anyone else.
All SAF has done is but valencia, juve signing diego, while chelsea et al are all quiet. Even milan dont seem to be shopping for a kaka replacement.
Na so economy hard reach? angry

I want to have something to talk about, to say who was a bargain and who was over priced
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2009
I officially hate madrid angry, may their team flop like cheksli after all their big buys . Amen angry tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2009
mukina2:

I officially hate madrid angry, may their team flop like cheksli after all their big buys . Amen angry tongue

Haba why u dey curse up and down at this time of the night? shocked
R u a witch tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Grizzly(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2009
Wow! After all these gargantuan purchases, even me can handle them
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2009
Now with Benzema going to madrid, and Villa refusing to leave spain, ManU need to concentrate on Eto, as that is the only rpoven striker availbel to them.
They need to act fast before Man City starts acquiring a reputable squad which would give them more credibility to attract others.

Huntelaar would be a nice signing for ManU, but doing business witrh Madrid means that madrid will make sure they get back a good fraction of the CR80. ManU should have included him in the deal for Ronaldo.

Villa has only Barca as an option to go to, and if Eto doesnt leave, I dont see how barca can afford him. Valencia blundered in not selling him to madrid and they also bleeped up ManU in the process, cos if Villa had gone to madrid, ManU would have gotten benzema.

Poor Guiza's chance of going to valencia has been diminished.

Aguero wouldnt be a bad buy for united, but I dont think he is the kind of player they need and wouldnt come cheap.

Ibrahimovic would be too expensive for SAF.

The other targets that would be of interest going forward  are Silva and Ribery. Unfortunately Madrid is likely to get one of them as well (likely Ribery, though I prefer silva)

The way this is going, Madrid might end up with the last laugh, as at the end their existing players like Robben would become quite attractive.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by tkb417(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Now with Benzema going to madrid, and Villa refusing to leave spain, ManU need to concentrate on Eto, as that is the only rpoven striker availbel to them.
They need to act fast before Man City starts acquiring a reputable squad which would give them more credibility to attract others.

Huntelaar would be a nice signing for ManU, but doing business witrh Madrid means that madrid will make sure they get back a good fraction of the CR80. ManU should have included him in the deal for Ronaldo.

Villa has only Barca as an option to go to, and if Eto doesnt leave, I dont see how barca can afford him. Valencia blundered in not selling him to madrid and they also bleeped up ManU in the process, cos if Villa had gone to madrid, ManU would have gotten benzema.

Poor Guiza's chance of going to valencia has been diminished.

Aguero wouldnt be a bad buy for united, but I dont think he is the kind of player they need and wouldnt come cheap.

Ibrahimovic would be too expensive for SAF.

The other targets that would be of interest going forward are Silva and Ribery. Unfortunately Madrid is likely to get one of them as well (likely Ribery, though I prefer silva)

The way this is going, Madrid might end up with the last laugh, as at the end their existing players like Robben would become quite attractive.
that valencia team is messed up.
They fcked up our plans of getting Benzema. I dont want Hunter abeg

etoo, good player but im scared of his temper and big mouth.
who ca we get? million dollar question

but why did SAF wait till this time?
he shld have thrown in his bid when Real were running after Kaka. with the kind of money he bidded last nite, he would have gotten Benzema weeks back.

i don tire for this Madrid mobsters ehn
shit
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2009
Shoe get size na?

Madrid be una mate? You better go but Bendtner like someone suggested on your thread
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Haba why u dey curse up and down at this time of the night? shocked
R u a witch tongue

The thing dey pain me jo angry, dem swear for madrid grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
Why e no go pain you, Na person say mek you dey follow Ass-anal? Useless club tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 season trophyless
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Why e no go pain you, Na person say mek you dey follow Ass-anal? Useless club tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
5 season trophyless

The day you will shut up with your famous "5 season trophyless" is round the corner! tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
Crackers,

You mean when you guys win the Emirates cup in August your trophyless run would end? tongue tongue tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Crackers,
You mean when you guys win the Emirates cup in August your trophyless run would end? tongue tongue tongue

We havnt been trophyless for the past five years anyway or have we?
Am i missing something? Come up with your usual stats to prove me wrong! tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Crackers,

My bad. You guys won Emirates and Amsterdam in between so technically not trophyless

Leagueless 5 seasons, trophyless 4 season

The Boys 2men album must be for Assanal
4 seasons of trophylessness loneliness
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
dayokanu:

5 season trophyless
you go wound angry angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
But na true talk, dis one wey arsenal dey tight fisted like say na dem go first build stadium. Ijebu suppose get limit, haba!
The sad thing is that if you guys dont win this season, a lot of those small boys e.g. cesc will start leaving. You can't expect them to keep laboring while their mates are winning trophies, BDO, and WPOY.
To worsen situation, the likes of ManCity and Aston Villa will soon buy their way to the top, relegating arsenal to the UEFA cup or intertoto grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
You are dreaming sha, so i would look the other way angry tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ribery: Real Madrid or nothing

Franck Ribery has confirmed he wants to leave Bayern Munich - but only to join Real Madrid.
Ribery's compatriot Karim Benzema has already agreed to join the Spanish giants from Lyon and become Real's third major signing after Brazil's Kaka and Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo.
"I have made up my mind, I want to leave," Ribery told L'Equipe. "It will be Real (Madrid) or nothing."
Bayern officials have repeatedly said the 26-year-old Ribery, who joined them in 2007 from Marseille, was not for sale.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/02072009/58/bundesliga-ribery-real-madrid-nothing.html
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dayo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thot you were talking about ribery staying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
We have gone to all the major leagues, and snatched the biggest player in less than a month. shocked grin
And somebody dares question our position as the top  bow wow in football.  cheesy
Wey dem? angry
Una no dey fear angry cheesy grin
We don already punish SAF for his misyarning last year say im no fit sell us virus. im forget say we get perezillin grin
We also dealt with valencia for thier rudeness in try to haggle over the villa price.
Any other act of insubordination will be severely dealt with.

When Madrid wants your player, you should be happy and gladly send him over, and not try to waste our time like bayern is doing. Ribery forced his way out of marseile to bayern, and will force his way again to madrid.
Live by the sword, you die by the gun grin

@dayokanu
You better show your true self, and stop being a closet madrid fan, else we vex buy the entire bayern squad and use allianz arena for our summer vacataions.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Franck Ribery Rejects New Bayern Munich Contract

The Frenchman has allegedly said 'no' to an offer of €8 million per year.
Europe’s heavyweight clubs have been put on high alert after Sport reported that Franck Ribery has rejected a contract improvement from Bayern Munich.
The Bavarian outfit have persistently shot down all advances from potential suitors, especially from Real Madrid, and the club’s obstinate approach doe not sit well with the French attacker.
The Barcelona-based paper believes that Die Bayern are now trying to convince ‘Scarface’ to stay at the Allianz Arena by offering him €8 million per year, reportedly double what he is currently earning, but he has turned down the offer.
This could be seen as Ribery’s first move to show his discontent, which could subsequently lead to the player demanding to be transfer listed.
Bayern had previously slapped a €100m price tag on the 26-year-old, while former coach Omar Hitzfield yesterday predicted that the Munich outfit would only be interested if an offer arrived around the region of €70m to €80m.
If Ribery is eventually allowed to leave, Chelsea and Manchester United could find themselves in the drivers’ seat for his signature especially after Madrid look set to part with another €35m for Karim Benzema.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
madrid dey spoil market! angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2009
I don vex tire angry what do they want to do with all these players? not that i am scared oh angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
mukina2:

I don vex tire angry what do they want to do with  all these players? not that i am scared oh angry
siddon look.
First step is to take away all the fair weather fans, who follow the player and not the club (na dem plenty pass)
Then we will deal with you all on the pitch! grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yes na. like all the emergency Barca fans.

There are lots of glory hunters grin

No true gunner will ever switch camps, pity the gay guy joined you guys too grin

very soon, we'll have gay pics of your team very soon wink

Cheksli did the same when Maureen took over, bought plenty and they are still searching for the UCL grin

We can still beat you guys any day cool

i trust my guns.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by jalether(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
After all is said and done, mark my words[b] real madrid will not match barca's last season record of winning all trophies[/b]

dont even think that will happen in 4/5 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv: UCL (4 - 0) On 16th September 2015 / Northampton Town Vs Manchester United :League Cup (1 - 3) On 21st Sept 2016 / Sunderland Vs. Manchester United (1 - 1) On 24th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.