Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? (742 Views)

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by kimian: 9:25pm On May 31, 2009
Hello everyone, am Kimian, i reside in lagos ,am a buisness woman ,attractive looks( with all sense of modesty) but am 30yrs old dating a 25years old guy. We've been dating for a short while, he's simply adorable, even though he has not achieved much. He treats me like a princess with the little he has.
He urged me twice to marry him, although i felt unsure due to our age difference but to hell with "it". I love him dearly with my whole heart and i know he feel same too, I dont think i can live or breathe without him, we get on well so much and our connection and communication is incredible, So, yesternite i called him through his cellphone,indicating av made a decision about his marriage proposal . He came to my house looking gorgeous as ever , he quietly sat down, stared at me lovingly and asked,' whats your final say? I smiled and said YES! AM GOING THROUGH WITH IT! but towards the end of this year, cheesy
I know some of my family memeber will raise their eyebrows on our marriage but i cant let go of my chance of being happy. He makes me so happppppppppy, what do you guys think?
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by C2H5OH(f): 9:29pm On May 31, 2009
I'm happy as long as you're happy wink .
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by kimian: 9:33pm On May 31, 2009
thanks C2H5OH kiss, u cant even imagine
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by C2H5OH(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2009
Listen babe, you followed your heart and made the right decision for you. Is he a mature man? Your age is not as important as your happiness and stability.
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by AjaraEwuro: 9:39pm On May 31, 2009
and you think NairaLand is the best place to find a better answer?
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by kimian: 9:40pm On May 31, 2009
he is mature in his actions and words.
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by kimian: 9:41pm On May 31, 2009
why not Nairaland? whats wrong to receive better answers from nairaland
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by AjaraEwuro: 10:02pm On May 31, 2009
u make me laugh, from all these jealous folks on nairaland, you want to get a better answer?
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by Igwe9(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2009
I wish you well baby girl! smiley
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by tope5000: 10:21pm On May 31, 2009
Goodluck wink
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by Oxone(m): 1:22am On Jun 01, 2009
so far as both of you are happy

all the best cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2009
happy marriage, but think with ur head at times, sometimes the heart can be misleading.

not throwing salt but its true, write out ur pros and cons on a paper, if the cons are more than the pros then think real hard about what u r about to do.

Anyways I wish u long prosperous marriage in Jesus name. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Male Contraceptive Pill--how Does It Work? / Is It A Crime? / Do U Believe In Love @ First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.