Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? (1071 Views)

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind / Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Nairaboi(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2012
Yes
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Nairaboi(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2012
though, i still love her, i dont know how to overcome the overwhelming emotion that reminds me of everything and the betrayal. The worst is the lack of trust i have 4 her after the incident.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Skanas(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2012
bro ah once had such exp bk in 2k6 as a student,mine was nt even a distance relationshp, yes ah 4gav ha n we rolld on, but guy she continued 4kn dis dude, in 2k8 wen we brokeup she hookdup immediately wid d guy.So u see,once a gal has been 4kd by a guy,she can always b re-4kd by dat same guy.Comot u emotion 4rm dat biyatch n replace am wit passion.Anytym weh una wan 4k,4k am lyk sey she b ashi,if na dog u d dog am,d slap ha yash as u d hama am, dat way bro u no go de vex wit am!
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2012
^^see advice,guy you harsh o but small truth dey for wetin you talk o,OKAFOR'S LAW OF CONGODYNAMICS always comes to mind in cases like this.

OP walai me don't know the best advice to give you gan cos once trust has been broken,mending it is usually one hell of an uphill task,but like they say there's no harm in trying.

You just have to search your heart deeper and know if you can really stay,its obvious you don't like the state of mind in which you are now,why suffer yourself?as long as it keeps being a LDR you'd always have this mindset with her,just think it through.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2012
I dey come, make I brush my teeth first
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2012
^^Na your teeth you dey use type?
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Scash(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2012
No, na im teeth he dey use think up all dose wonderful posts he dey put for here
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2012
^^Oh no wonder his kinda posts,I thought as much.

Mynd abeg brush am well this time o cos this one na serious matter,you fit use charcoal sef,I hear say e dey make teeth white pass snow.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2012
Okay I am back.
@OP, you need to let go of those thoughts of yours or else it will not only affect this relationship, it will affect future relationships. I will never forgive cheating but since you have I advice you let the thought go.
Time will come when you will remember what happened and it will hurt be you have to be stronger than this not just for the sake of this relationship, but future ones too
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2012
break-up with her, it's obviously something you didn't get over.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2012
break-up with her, it's obviously something you didn't get over.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2012
If he breaks up with her, he will still feel the same untrustworthy with the next girl
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Ozioma49(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2012
@op,you love her and haVe forgiVen her but u jst can't seem to forget and as a result of this u dnt trust her,well I tink u shld jst try and get on with her but do not take her serious any more. Jst get ursef anoda gal and nyash her wen ever she comes around simple.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

If he breaks up with her, he will still feel the same untrustworthy with the next girl
not sure about that, what he remembers is the girl cheating, not some other girl. I doubt it'll linger.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Nairaboi(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2012
thank all 4 ur advices. Just dat i cant be having sex wit a girl and be having bad thoughts about ha. All d same i thank u 4 ur contributions.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2012
@OP, we ain't done with you yet.
IbroSaunks:

not sure about that, what he remembers is the girl cheating, not some other girl. I doubt it'll linger.

That is the problem he won't. He will start looking at all girls with through the eyes of this one.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
@mynd that's a bit far-fetched to me, he didn't say he's been cheated on numerous occasions, he shouldn't be that scarred as to think that way.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by born2boink(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
Once a cheater may always a cheater
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Lex11(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
@op, humbly, yet firmly, you have no business in that sort of relationship in the 1st place -

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." - 1 Cor 7:1-2

thus, forget about it, and focus on more substantive things until you're ready for marriage.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:

@mynd that's a bit far-fetched to me, he didn't say he's been cheated on numerous occasions, he shouldn't be that scarred as to think that way.
yes he has not but the thoughts in his head are disturbing him and he will have to deal with it. Running away will not help him
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IZUKWU(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

yes he has not but the thoughts in his head are disturbing him and he will have to deal with it. Running away will not help him
be passive in that r/ship and allow yourself to heal or the girl to regain ur trust ,either way what you need is time . Time ,they say heal all wounds.be patient. Don't act in haste .
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Killz3(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
END the relationship, take time to heal and then start off again! She is NOT worth it!
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

I like to think of it as "letting go", rather than "running away"!
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Letting go or running away, he needs to deal with it.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Sijo01(f): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
Once a cheater wil always b a cheater!
I wonda wat some pipo fink wen dey'r cheatin. U cnt b missing ur bf/gf &b cheating on him/her.
D person dat cheat in a relationship is certainly nt commited 2it.

Op, count ur teeth wit ur tongue.
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by Chnges(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
When i came across this topic(pls, help my mind ) i nearly fainted in laughter coz i thought he was refering to mynd_ Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? by bellexa: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
Obviously u did not forgive her,it is best to let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Boys, How Do You Keep In Shape For Your Lady? / Can Someone Tell Me Why Abuja Gals Like Old Men / Are Arranged Marriages By Force In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.