Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate (818 Views)

Signs She Is Not Desperate Men Take Note / Every Girl Is Not Desperate For A Husband / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Here are some ways to stop fixating on your fears and begin focusing on your future:
1. Exchange your fear for trust: When you are driven by fear, you live a desperate life. In an attempt to save your future from the fear of isolation, you can find yourself taking control of everything and everyone in your life. Fear can drive you to make harmful choices. It can push you to give your heart away too quickly and cause you to take risks you were never intended to take. The first step to being gracefully available is in exchanging your fear for trust in God-trusting that He knows the way, and that His plan for your life is always what’s best. Exchanging fear for trust will ultimately free you to live abundantly rather than desperately.
2. Geting volved in things you love: The best way to meet a potential match is to get out there and do what you love. Find activities and passions that resonate with your heart, because there, you will find people who connect with your heart. D best relationship. "lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
are made up of two people with similar passions and shared interests. Invest in the kind of places that will draw you to these kinds of people, all the while quenching your heart with the things you love the most.
3. Be open to making new friends: Christian young adults can be terrified of male/female friendships. Afraid of risking a broken heart, or looking inappropriate to the innocent passerby, it’s easy to avoid friendships that could very well be the foundation of finding a future mate. Take off the pressure of getting married, and be open to making friends. Whether or not these friendships lead to marriage, they can lead to encouragement, sharpening, and an all-around broadening of horizons.
4. Don’t be shy about singleness: It’s okay to spread the word about your singleness, in fact, I recommend it! Don’t hide from the fact that you are not in a relationship, embrace it. There will be a time and place to give your life to another, but until then, focus on giving your life to the world around you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by iceberylin(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Incase
Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by saintfellow(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
ATleast im second to comment, nice one @op. "cc lalasticlala,dominique
Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
fellowship:
ATleast im second to comment, nice one @op. "cc lalasticlala,dominique
lol thank u
Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Dagaya(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
this is a nice write up op...really nice...but yhu do know a lot happen after this good foundation u just listed... I really enjoyed reading it....I learnt from it...
buh Ur name tho.... sweetorgasm like seriously this write up coming from sweet orgasm?? Tis all gud tho..me no judge..

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Dagaya:
this is a nice write up op...really nice...but yhu do know a lot happen after this good foundation u just listed... I really enjoyed reading it....I learnt from it...
buh Ur name tho.... sweetorgasm like seriously this write up coming from sweet orgasm?? Tis all gud tho..me no judge..
bro i wonder why lalasticlala or dominique wont take this thread to front page.
Re: 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate by Dagaya(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
bro i wonder why lalasticlala or dominique wont take this thread to front page.
I really wonder.... maybe they are occupied with the elections and stuff....am pretty sure it wud make front page soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See 11 Things That Make A Man Instantly Hot! Where are nairaland women? Must read / Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) / Pls Should I Throw Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.