Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Was I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong? (814 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by Ifakiland(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2015
met an old friend in a bus, was Happy seeing her...after d greetings and all, I tot I'd be a gentleman and pay her tfare. "conductor take for two"....den she shouted from d back seat "we are four oo"....i paused, den d gals with her started saying hiiiii, helllooooo.
so I told conductor, take for me alone....den she got angry o.
was I wrong?
Re: Was I Wrong? by ugonna1054(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:
met an old friend in a bus, was Happy seeing her...after d greetings and all, I tot I'd be a gentleman and pay her tfare. "conductor take for two"....den she shouted from d back seat "we are four oo"....i paused, den d gals with her started saying hiiiii, helllooooo.
was I wrong?
Lmfaooo......you for just pay for all of them na.....

Girls sef angry
Re: Was I Wrong? by libertyfather(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ur nt wrong but smart, I love such immediate decision
Re: Was I Wrong? by 20bc(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't know
Re: Was I Wrong? by Ifakiland(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
ugonna1054:
Lmfaooo......you for just pay for all of them na.....

Girls sef angry
pay #150 for 4gals? plus my own 5.
Re: Was I Wrong? by TheAziz: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
shebi na u be boss na
Re: Was I Wrong? by gabinogem(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
So funny... some girls just act foolishly, expecting guys around them to be worst than them interms of reasoning. U've done well, at least that will teach her a little lesson about life.
Re: Was I Wrong? by ugonna1054(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:

pay #150 for 4gals? plus my own 5.
Lol, i understand mhen........u for jst sacrifice d #600, then curse/insult/lambaste them 4 (in ur mind oo)

And pray not to ever meet an old female friend with her friends in a bus with tfare of 150 or more per head.
Re: Was I Wrong? by AfroKnight: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg Give dat man 2 bottles.
Re: Was I Wrong? by donbenedict(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one brother.. Did dey forget to enta the bus with tfare? Iranu..
Re: Was I Wrong? by ProfSamurai(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:
was I wrong?

No.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Can't fault ur reasoning bro, u deserve an oscar

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by LadyX(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:
was I wrong?
grin grin
Smart guy

She has learnt that it was a favour and not a right.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Egbon, you smart..

Nice one wink
Re: Was I Wrong? by Goandie: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:
was I wrong?

You sure pass bet9ja.
But guy you for just pay for her fwends and not pay for her own tfair, na that one for bad passs

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by Ifakiland(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Suigeneris93:
baby i for prefer one gallon of fuel o. grin
Suigeneris93:
baby i for prefer one gallon of fuel o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Magun/ Entrapment Of The Pennniis / 18 Warning Signs That Your Boyfrined/ Husband Is No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.