Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy (23859 Views)

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Jaypea98: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
punkyveer gringrin
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:

haba...this one na track na...do you know the meaning of album sha..??
i dnt knw.

Care to tell me?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Mafking(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt knw.

Care to tell me?
I will send my address to your email...buh remember to bring a 60 leaves exercise book...
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by drnairalov: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

oh your name is drnaira you must have money gringrin

lool u re a clown!! u nd money.. u aint nearing my money tongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
drnairalov:

lool u re a clown!! u nd money.. u aint nearing my money tongue
who even wants your naira that have no value
i roll with dollar spending guys
oga swerve tonguetonguetongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by drnairalov: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

who even wants your naira that have no value

i roll with dollar spending guys

oga swerve tonguetonguetongue

lool park well..be patriotic with nigerian money angry i hate u
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by agrovick(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:
No doubt yoruba guys love women most esp the ogun state counterparts ...but u met the wrong guy..hav had my own fair share of an unfaithful, unstable yoruba guy. The guy in question doesn't even sleep with di ladies but he would rather sit in the midst of 12 gurls and snap photos and upload it on bbm dp, whatsapp or all other social platform for his gf to see dan being with his male friends...he loves the company of to many girls. Dats the problem yoruba men love gurls, dey love the company of gurls but no doubt the Good christian one makes a different. Yoruba are very caring pple an the hav a good child upbringing.....if u complain abt yoruba guy pls date an Anambra or mbaise imo state guys u will hate ur sef more...any day anytime I would rather rather yoruba guy to an Igbo guy...Team i love yoruba guys cheesy
The bold part; maka why
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Ephemmm: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
URE wrong girl, u cannot judge an entire tribe with a guy, just bcaus he broke ur heart, i have yoruba guys as friends and i tell u they are loving,caring and fun to be with. "next time pray to GOD to direct ur steps.

tongue tongue tongue tongue Are you she-male?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
drnairalov:

lool park well..be patriotic with nigerian money angry i hate u
go jor...poor boy tonguetongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by wizemoney(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shout out to all yoruba boys......... If u not dating one u are on a long thing
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by folaolu84(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
naira landers most comments here are just so funny. Now yoruba boys are bad shey? Why u were collecting his money, taking you out on trips, showing u gifts and banging u hard. giving it to u as u want all that ain't in u complaint history messages here oh.
And am sure at the end the day you sneak back to him and bang him afresh.
babe just relax....
My advice find another yoruba boy who is not fine physically, mos def he will worship you that's if u sef u fine.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue tongue Are you she-male?
NO why?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:

I will send my address to your email...buh remember to bring a 60 leaves exercise book...
am not as dumb like youcheesycheesy
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
folaolu84:
naira landers most comments here are just so funny. Now yoruba boys are bad shey? Why u were collecting his money, taking you out on trips, showing u gifts and banging u hard. giving it to u as u want all that ain't in u complaint history messages here oh.
And am sure at the end the day you sneak back to him and bang him afresh.
babe just relax....
My advice find another yoruba boy who is not fine physically, mos def he will worship you that's if u sef u fine.
bae hope u dey sabi read self ooo

op said the guy is stingy,he no dey release chin chin,habacheesycheesycheesy

you are here talking something elsesad
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Ephemmm: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
NO why?

Your monica portrayed you as a male, while your comment seems feminist. You said you have dated many Yoruba guys and they were so romantic bla bla bla...

Is this an irony or hypocrisy? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Mafking(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am not as dumb like youcheesycheesy
lol naughty girl
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your monica portrayed you as a male, while your comment seems feminist. You said you have dated many Yoruba guys and they were so romantic bla bla bla...

Is this an irony or hypocrisy? tongue tongue tongue
lol i said i have many yoruba guys as friends.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Aseco(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
owo ni koko baba grin
if you got the money show me the money no one.can use me for lipsrsealed

I don get money nao... Come n roll with me
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
agrovick:

The bold part; maka why

honest truth...have had like 3 and dey are all the same
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Walesadeyemi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
how did u come up with the 70%? who made the research and where is the source? sist there aint a tribe that dont have bad guys, the only thing is for GOD to direct ur footsteps for the bible says his thought for us are of good and not of evil so that we can prosper even as our soul prospereth.
You know say you no fit quote bible verse correctly, yet you dey quote am
Just like you saying "for God so love the world that He says I'm the way the truth and .................."
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by agrovick(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

honest truth...have had like 3 and dey are all the same
If I read your post right, you are saying the guys didn't cheat but they hung out with lots of women?
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
agrovick:

If I read your post right, you are saying the guys didn't cheat but they hung out with lots of women?

he didn't sleep with dem....jst went on a date with some and also hanged out with dem but neva sexed any.....he cheated but not with sex
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
my sister don't just support me like this support me physically and financially kemi.
I am not 'kemi'
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by tpiar: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:
No doubt yoruba guys love women most esp the ogun state counterparts...but u met the wrong guy..hav had my own fair share of an unfaithful, unstable yoruba guy. The guy in question doesn't even sleep with di ladies but he would rather sit in the midst of 12 gurls and snap photos and upload it on bbm dp, whatsapp or all other social platform for his gf to see dan being with his male friends...he loves the company of to many girls. Dats the problem yoruba men love gurls, dey love the company of gurls but no doubt the Good christian one makes a different. Yoruba are very caring pple an the hav a good child upbringing.....if u complain abt yoruba guy pls date an Anambra or mbaise imo state guys u will hate ur sef more...any day anytime I would rather rather yoruba guy to an Igbo guy...Team i love yoruba guys cheesy

you go fear epistle.
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by agrovick(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

he didn't sleep with dem....jst went on a date with some and also hanged out with dem but neva sexed any.....he cheated but not with sex
All I can say is Wow
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by fartkay(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
pweetyphola:

Exactly.... and i wonder y the noise? she claimed to date a yoruba BOY not a Yoruba MAN tongue[color=#990000][/color] tongue

I no fit laff. Yoruba boy n not man.
She Is just been childish. So I c it
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by unilagfreshest(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
zaragal:
No doubt yoruba guys love women most esp the ogun state counterparts...but u met the wrong guy..hav had my own fair share of an unfaithful, unstable yoruba guy. The guy in question doesn't even sleep with di ladies but he would rather sit in the midst of 12 gurls and snap photos and upload it on bbm dp, whatsapp or all other social platform for his gf to see dan being with his male friends...he loves the company of to many girls. Dats the problem yoruba men love gurls, dey love the company of gurls but no doubt the Good christian one makes a different. Yoruba are very caring pple an the hav a good child upbringing.....if u complain abt yoruba guy pls date an Anambra or mbaise imo state guys u will hate ur sef more...any day anytime I would rather rather yoruba guy to an Igbo guy...Team i love yoruba guys cheesy
Gal u jst bursted my brain..am proud yoruba (ijebu to d core) guy.. let dem say wat dey like we still rocks..
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
unilagfreshest:

Gal u jst bursted my brain..am proud yoruba (ijebu to d core) guy.. let dem say wat dey like we still rocks..

Yoruba guys all the way kiss kiss
Re: Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy by missKiffy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Sorry that YORUBA BOY YOU LOVE broke your heart... grin

But you can't just classify them all that way...

In other words..
The one in the middle is cute grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.