Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Don't Know How To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (23856 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by chuksk9(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please guyz nd galz help me out ere.i don't kw how to toast a gal or even start a conversation.pls how do i go about it.thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
buy a toaster na undecided undecided undecided

enter idumota pick fairly use abeg!
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by r231(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2012
walk to the girl and say - - - - Hmmmmmmmmmmm HELLO BEBE, what do you disaya, , , , you want to be ma tutu and oyoyo grin grin grin
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by gambus007(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2012
all u nid is to mek contact with her 1st,in d sense by creatin chance of talkin.or if she is close to ur area,jst b greetin ha by sayin hello 4 sumtime(a week).
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Lovexme(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2012
Where are those chief 'toasters'?. Someone is in dire need of y'all help oo smiley
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by BodyKiss(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2012
Op na total overhauling you need. First you need to work on your self confidence, then how to approach women. The skill of approaching women is not a fix quick thingy. #startreading
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by dabrake(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2012
BodyKiss: Op na total overhauling you need. First you need to work on your self confidence, then how to approach women. The skill of approaching women is not a fix quick thingy. #startreading
exactly. There is no permanent move in approaching a girl 'cause what one girl may like, another might not. My own style is to get her like me. I have a way of doing that. With that done, my job will be 97% complete

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Funkymallam(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2012
Walk up to a gal n tell her, ina so nki. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2012
The first thing you need to work on is your Confidence. If you work on this, every other thing would fall into place.
Every situation is different, so there is no template to the act of toasting !!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Funkymallam: Walk up to a gal n tell her, ina so nki. cheesy

What about if she says, ba na sonka ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Hardunnii(f): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2012
Very funny, i guess you are a boy, wait till you become a man
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by AbdulFattah(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2012
Funkymallam: Walk up to a gal n tell her, ina so nki. cheesy
MEANING ?
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Beync(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2012
U don't need to learn how to toast any girl. When u r equal to the task u will flow with any girl of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP. I tell u, it's hard to toast a ugly or a short girl. They feel ontop of d world. Go for the finest, classiest chick. They are very easy. But be very confident and bold and fearless but dress neat and smell good. If u have a car, hold the car keys in your hand and if you don't have one, look for something to hold. Secondly, All u need do is to walk up to her, and say like this '' hi '' don't use 'hi babe' thats 4 high class niga's like me. wait 4 her response and if she doesn't answer, ''just say '' i think this hot, preety damsel is deaf, what a shame'' laugh jokingly and do asceive you are leaving. she would respond immediately. She might yell out at you. Don't feel intimidated. And incase she respond at your very ''Hi'' or helo' just fast forward yourself like this '' i'm chuks and each time i see you, i feel like dying i don't know why but before i die of heart attack i said i should walk up to you and tell you that it is only you that can save me from this curse or blessing'' after you say chuks. Don't ask for her name o. Just walk away. Walahi that girl no go sleep that night. But be very serious in your yarning. That's the first step. Go and do this first and give me a feedback on NL for the second step. Note: na hood girl u fit use dis yarnings 4 o. And take note, u must have ur own bunk o.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by starlightRR(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
@op....start by been just friends with GIRLz, once you are comfortable with that.....every other thing shall be added unto you .
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
Walk up to her and say

Excuse me shawty
I've been seeing you for sometime now
and i like almost everything about you except
the fact that you hardly notice me,anyway
i forgive you for that,I'm the one you've been
waiting for all your life so let's get it started.
I have so much money,inshort bebe ayam made
just come and chop money with me.

If she doesn't agree after you tell her this know that my name is not Natasha.wink
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Flashaldrin(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
The first four lines are good and might actually work undecided

@op, when the time comes, you will know
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by dabrake(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
freecocoa: Walk up to her and say

Excuse me shawty
I've been seeing you for sometime now
and i like almost everything about you except
the fact that you hardly notice me,anyway
i forgive you for that,I'm the one you've been
waiting for all your life so let's get it started.
I have so much money,inshort bebe ayam made
just come and chop money with me.

If she doesn't agree after you tell her this know that my name is not Natasha.
wink
Now I know why it didn't work.
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by SAFO(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
LOL @ bennyraz aka Mr wine & dine Bobo.

@OP, As soon as you buy the wine. Just creep up from behind and ask her what her interests are? who she be with? Things to make her smile, what numbers to dial?

Tell her you're gonna be there for a while and you can call your crew, then she can call her crew and you rendezvous at the bar around 2.
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
dabrake: Now I know why it didn't work.
What?like you know my real name.tongue
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
SAFO: LOL @ bennyraz aka Mr wine & dine Bobo.

@OP, As soon as you buy the wine. Just creep up from behind and ask her what her interests are? who she be with? Things to make her smile, what numbers to dial?

Tell her you're gonna be there for a while and you can call your crew, then she can call her crew and you rendezvous at the bar around 2.
Na so! player.wink
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
Bruf!!

The truth is that toasting a babe is difficult yet easy.

Let me explain. Some babes are douchebags so get it in your head. Not every girl you chat up would smile at you. Now incase there is a girl you have been eyeing and have NEVER talked to, this is what I would advice.

Next time you spot her, check yourself real quick and make sure you are looking good. then walk up to her and say;

Hi, (wait for a response or should you anticipate a cold shoulder, go ahead nonetheless)

My name is xxxxxxxxxxx I'm sorry to disturb you but I have had my eye on you for quite sometime now. I know this may be too forward but I would love it if we could get to know each other and hopefully become friends. Maybe I could take you out for drinks some time if thats o.k by you.

Now should she still be acting like a douche, its time to cut your losses ad do like I do;

I simply pull out my business card (I made one specially for this, it has my name, Job title and phone no (written thus: Private no: 0803xxxxxxxx)
hand it to her or drop it on the table were shes sitted, apologize for the inconvinience and then simply take my leave. . .

Sometimes, the girls would actually send you a text asking you to call her or she would call you, sometimes they just tear up the card.

First rule of toasting a woman is that not all women you toast would fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Hardunnii(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^^ Funny
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Guy, to give u d best of advice, winning a girl or getting a girl nowadays isn't by how much u can rap, if u like rap more than psquare, u won't get any, so what do u need? MONEY! If you are a student, I would advice u try & make d best result, a first class, if u are a graduate, try & hustle to grab lots of money, if u are into biz, make d best out of it & get cash, & u won't need to toast a girl, they will just be coming you way naturally in the course of ur normal daily activities, so its left for u to chose & filter out the chaffs and take the ones u like. so thats it my dear. in Nigeria, girls = how much money u got, simple! they will try to disagree, to deceive u, to tell u its not abt money, but soon, reality will catch up with u. so face the making money stuff for now, & forget abt learning how to toast. again, if u got money, toasting levels will jst become part of u cos u will be too confident to even approach beyonce in front of jay z. thaats d power of money, try & grab it, its like an elixir, thats y men do all things to have it & to keep having it. goodluck!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Biola4u(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: buy a toaster na undecided undecided undecided

enter idumota pick fairly use abeg!

Maybe he'll use it on you 1st...Funny
Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by PHCWhiteBoi: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Toasting a woman starts long before you approach her and start to speak. There are several stages which you can go through the first is eye contact.
if you see a woman you like accross a room, stand up straight but relax, hold your head up, it conveys confidence. Women like a confident man, but not overconfident, thats a turn off for them and dont be a slouch,

first thing you need to do is make eye contact. look at her periodically but do not stare, this will put her off. when you make eye contact you need to hold your gaze,
chances are she will look directly at you for a half second and then turn away,
you need to hold your gaze, if she likes the look of you, she will look back again more or less immediately and this time for a slightly longer moment. now look her directly in the eye and let a warm smile break accross your face, if she smiles back it will be brief then she will look away again or start talking to her companion. she has subconsciously assessed that you are interested in her and is letting you know that she may be available.

start talking to your friend beside you but keep looking at her occasionally and notice what she is doing, if she looks over again, lock into that gaze and smile broader. keep the eye contact and say to yourself over and over in your mind "go on, give me a big smile" this does 2 things, it will boost your confidence and more importantly it will also make you ever so slightly nod your head slowly and repeatedly in agreement to what you are thinking. if it is subtle enough she will notice it subconsciously and it will encourage her to think, hey, he's not bad looking and he appears quite confident and he likes me. it will make her think you have something to say that is worth listening to.

If she is interested in you and would welcome your approach, the next thing she will likely do is start playing with her hair, running her fingers through it or slightly brushing it back. She is giving out 2 signals here, the first is that she is drawing your attention to her beautiful hair, she wants you to notice. the second is she is moving her hair away from her face so that you can see more of her beauty. All of these things are subconscious gestures which women do in the quest to find a mate so learn to recognise and interpret the NVC's after all when we communicate, approximately 60% of information is passed through NVC's but we normally pick this up subconsciously.

Now you need to make your move. when she looks at you again start to walk directly towards her, head up and back straight. maintain eye contact right up until the point where you are in front of her, dont get too close at first and breathe easy or you will get tense. Even breathing and methodical thinking is the key to remaining calm in any stressful situation. As you arrive in front of her you can break off the eye contact and look down slightly for a half a second (notice her shoes, make a quick mental note of colour, style etc you can use this in conversation later) before breaking into that smile and slowly lifting your head to fix that eye contact again whilst smiling. To her psyche, this will make you look a little shy and she will warm to you as her mother instincts will kick in just for a split second. When a woman goes through all of these natural emotions, she becomes receptive.

now break the ice and say something simple, do not use crappy chat up lines and do not call her babe or baby she will think you are a player, keep it simple and honest, one thing women love in a man is: honesty. All you need to say is "hi there, i noticed you from accross the room and just had to come and say hello" slowly offer out your hand and when you take hers in yours, say "Im (your name)" thats it, nothing more, let her speak....
do not immediately go into how pleased you are to meet her, let her tell you her name.
As she tells you her name hold her hand and smile and you better bloody remember it.

Now you can let her hand go and then tell her how pleased you are to meet her......

i will continue with the rest later.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
PHC WhiteBoi: Toasting a woman starts long before you approach her and start to speak. There are several stages which you can go through the first is eye contact.
if you see a woman you like accross a room, stand up straight but relax, hold your head up, it conveys confidence. Women like a confident man, but not overconfident, thats a turn off for them and dont be a slouch,

first thing you need to do is make eye contact. look at her periodically but do not stare, this will put her off. when you make eye contact you need to hold your gaze,
chances are she will look directly at you for a half second and then turn away,
you need to hold your gaze, if she likes the look of you, she will look back again more or less immediately and this time for a slightly longer moment. now look her directly in the eye and let a warm smile break accross your face, if she smiles back it will be brief then she will look away again or start talking to her companion. she has subconsciously assessed that you are interested in her and is letting you know that she may be available.

start talking to your friend beside you but keep looking at her occasionally and notice what she is doing, if she looks over again, lock into that gaze and smile broader. keep the eye contact and say to yourself over and over in your mind "go on, give me a big smile" this does 2 things, it will boost your confidence and more importantly it will also make you ever so slightly nod your head slowly and repeatedly in agreement to what you are thinking. if it is subtle enough she will notice it subconsciously and it will encourage her to think, hey, he's not bad looking and he appears quite confident and he likes me. it will make her think you have something to say that is worth listening to.

If she is interested in you and would welcome your approach, the next thing she will likely do is start playing with her hair, running her fingers through it or slightly brushing it back. She is giving out 2 signals here, the first is that she is drawing your attention to her beautiful hair, she wants you to notice. the second is she is moving her hair away from her face so that you can see more of her beauty. All of these things are subconscious gestures which women do in the quest to find a mate so learn to recognise and interpret the NVC's after all when we communicate, approximately 60% of information is passed through NVC's but we normally pick this up subconsciously.

Now you need to make your move. when she looks at you again start to walk directly towards her, head up and back straight. maintain eye contact right up until the point where you are in front of her, dont get too close at first and breathe easy or you will get tense. Even breathing and methodical thinking is the key to remaining calm in any stressful situation. As you arrive in front of her you can break off the eye contact and look down slightly for a half a second (notice her shoes, make a quick mental note of colour, style etc you can use this in conversation later) before breaking into that smile and slowly lifting your head to fix that eye contact again whilst smiling. To her psyche, this will make you look a little shy and she will warm to you as her mother instincts will kick in just for a split second. When a woman goes through all of these natural emotions, she becomes receptive.

now break the ice and say something simple, do not use crappy chat up lines and do not call her babe or baby she will think you are a player, keep it simple and honest, one thing women love in a man is: honesty. All you need to say is "hi there, i noticed you from accross the room and just had to come and say hello" slowly offer out your hand and when you take hers in yours, say "Im (your name)" thats it, nothing more, let her speak....
do not immediately go into how pleased you are to meet her, let her tell you her name.
As she tells you her name hold her hand and smile and you better bloody remember it.

Now you can let her hand go and then tell her how pleased you are to meet her......

i will continue with the rest later.

You are a toasting machine.

(1) (Reply)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) / Check The Boot At The Shopping Mall (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.