Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship (7835 Views)

Poll: Is it?

No: 59% (62 votes)
Yes: 40% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Is Age A Big Deal? / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 3:43am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

Maybe she likes me? Who wouldn't grin Sexy Afaridan like myself.

wanville, don't be shy jare sweety kan baby, just shoot me an email and we can take this to another level.

[size=5pt]******fuming flames******* [/size]angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by wanville(m): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2009
cheesy
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2009
na2day?:

[size=5pt]******fuming flames******* [/size]angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

rotfl. na wa o undecided after buying over 10 women from tumfulu, you can't afford to let one go? haba you are a very stingy man o.

wanville:

Honey angry u dont trust me again shocked You are the only manolo blahnik in ma wardrobe kiss

na u know oh hmmm,let ma hubby catch u

tongue[s][s] hit me up at C2H5OHmailsWanville@nairaland.com grin grin grin grin[s][/s]
ogini stop that excess demonstration. if you no go fit do, carry your yansh commot for road make i see front.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by wanville(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2009
smiley
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2009
it is what it is. you wont lose slep over it, neither will i. spirit of wine doesn't play love games.
i will dash you na2day if you give me 5 naira.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by d1000: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2009
age doesnt matter what matters is love.i think maturitiy of a person is not measured by his age but his mind.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by yeswecan(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2009
Age matters a lot. I mean when the lady is older, it is really bad
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by ernal(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2009
women get better with age especially ones who have had their share of experience in life,i would date an older lady anytime any day,what matters is compatibility.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by Nezan(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
Does'nt matter.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by qkman: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
In the case where the woman is older, it most not be more than two to three years because a lady seem to grow faster than the man, as they grow, the woman will not look like the man's mother because she has to go through child bearing.
With the man, any age is cool but not as old as the lady's father.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by Feelitx(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2009
Nope: at least for me.
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by Bawss1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
ernal:

women get better with age especially ones who have had their share of experience in life,i would date an older lady anytime any day,what matters is compatibility.

Is that so, what happens in the case of old men and "young girls"?
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by slimfine(f): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
so in other words you should quite a good relationship because of age difference? cry
OR
you should keep a bad/miserable relationship because the age difference is perfect?

is the maturity of both parties that counts!
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by ayobase(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
Why is it a barrier?
No be number pple dey call am?
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by FerrariGP: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
age is really not an issue, but just b4 u take the next step, u must be ready to live with ur choice,
1. If u are lady who follows a really older cos u say he is matured and seen it all, remember to take comfort and solace in his maturity,love and understanding when he is no longer interested in exotic lovemaking and other things that spice the wedding cos he is old nad seen it all, rememba not to go chasing young boys or ur younger ex with the jeep and cash he gave u,

2. For the guys remember to stay with ur older woman after childbirth and its effect on her physique, and we she begin to concentrate on kids rather than u (naija women) and when she sags or looks older dont use that as an excuse to chase the younger skirts,

Choose wisely, u can not eat ur cake and have it,

T
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by stnick1: 1:04am On Jun 06, 2009
i don't think age is a factor when it comes to true love. what matters most is what the two hearts hold for each other. age is just a number
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2009
wanville:

Honey  angry u dont trust me again  shocked You are the only manolo blahnik in ma wardrobe kiss

na u know oh hmmm,let ma hubby catch u

tongue[s][s] hit me up at C2H5OHmailsWanville@nairaland.com grin grin grin grin[s][/s]

wanville:

buhahahaha grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
C2H5OH Love, are we gettin all touchy, This our love is already growing cold undecided undecided kiss

hmmm, i dey watch u sha, make i go meet iyalawo for consultation angry angry angry

C2H5OH:

rotfl. na wa o undecided after buying over 10 women from tumfulu, you can't afford to let one go? haba you are a very stingy man o.
ogini stop that excess demonstration. if you no go fit do, carry your yansh commot for road make i see front.

never heard of a pride? this is my womanises pride, now back off b4 u use cutlass on ur legs angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by udeycraze1(m): 2:30am On Jun 06, 2009
hmmm na2day?, u too like woman jare, back to the topic on age pls!!
hiss till fades,
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2009
udeycraze?:

hmmm na2day?, u too like woman jare, back to the topic on age pls!!
hiss till fades,

it is a gift from God, i appreciate his creations tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by rubi(f): 2:36am On Jun 06, 2009
Age should not be a barrier but it helps in maturity
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2009
rubi:

Age should not be a barrier but it helps in maturity

age and maturity goes together? shocked shocked shocked shocked didn't know that tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by rubi(f): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2009
na2day?:

age and maturity goes together? shocked shocked shocked shocked didn't know that tongue tongue tongue
Age comes with experience and experience comes with maturity
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 3:09am On Jun 06, 2009
rubi:

Age comes with experience and experience comes with maturity

ever heard of old folks that never learn?
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by wanville(m): 4:47am On Jun 06, 2009
d wink
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2009
wanville:

sweetheart wink I beat u 2 it, i already consulted isalawo--Thats y u "lorf me so mash" kiss kiss embarassed tongue cool grin wink

i knew sumtin was wrong with me after that day u slept on my bed. i dey go mountain of fire for deliverance angry angry angry
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by lekside44(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2009
what is love?
love is anything you like doing from time to time. it comes from within and part of you.
taking about love in a relationship. anybody can love anybody. age is not a barrrier. however, not all relationship are because the couple really love one another. many, it coulud be due to wealth, sex, fame, e.t.c. you can have the best love when you and your spouse do things in common. this can best work when two of you are age mates. however, age mates often date for some of the following reasons
1) the girls are exposed to sexual life/relationship by older guys than their male counterparts
2) girls are due for marriage when most guys are still trying to find their feet.
3) men when they are ready to settle down preffers the younger ones because their body are still freash and everything standing than girls of their age mates whoses body would have shrinkled.
4) young girls prefers older guys because they are better on bed since they are more experienced than the younger ones who can not give them that level of estacy.
5) older women preffers younger men because most of their male counterparts are already married and have settled down. thus , they lure the younger ones with money, e.t.c. if not for marriage purposes, to have regular dosage of, at least body no be firewood
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by btuneri: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Actually, age is a barrier to some extent,
for instance, a guy of 30yrs old will not
want to go into relationship with a lady
of a long distance age to him.
Although the distance should be too
close and long but it should be reasonable.
[/size][/size][/size]

Regard.
Babatunde.
www.datingtipsng.com
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by YafaJo: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
Youngaahnaija and Milan
Have fun on the net, meet others and make money with others.
Get the best business links and promote, sell yourself or your business.
Become something at a young age and feel confident try out new things and meet new interesting people.
Meet black, african entre's and get free tips from them.
Learn new skills and tactics and find what you are looking for in just one place.
Tell all your people about this site and forward this message to all your contacts.
Have a nice day!!! From Yafa (aka-Milan)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngaahnaija/

Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by wanville(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
;d
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by spikedcylinder: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
How can? I just broke up with my ex girlfriend. She's 4 years old. cheesy
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by wanville(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
;d
Re: Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship by na2day2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
wanville:

wink This ma hubby has his facts mixed up, I've never slept on your bed before. That day after I cooked a scrumptous meal tongue 4 u and put what baba isalawo gave me, you were feelin a bit sleepy so I just walked u 2 ur room and put you to sleep, after which I slept in the guestroom. grin grin

chei! u wicked ooo shocked shocked shocked i dey go mountain on fire sharp sharp angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? / My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.