Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? (7811 Views)

Is There Really Anything Called Love? / Is There Anything Called True Love? I Doubt It / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2015
I think we all know Twaci my new chick here on nairaland. She told me she like guys with Romantic Brain! So what's your opinion
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 04, 2015
It's called Emotional Intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by agarawu23(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
Op nothing like romantic brain

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:
It's called Emotional Intelligence.
break it down!
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Twaci(f): 11:20am On May 04, 2015
I don't know what u are talking about OP smiley
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
..and there is nothing like emotional intelligence too!
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
I don't know what u are talking about OP smiley
baby.. You don't know what?
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ginawest(f): 11:22am On May 04, 2015
which one z romantic brain again
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2015
Lawd have mercy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
..and there is nothing like emotional intelligence too!
exactly! all these I too know grammar spokersgrin
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
which one z romantic brain again
help me ask ma girl twaci ooo
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
break it down!

Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize one's own and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and comprehend appropriately, and to use emotional information to direct thinking and behavior.

Bringing this into the context of a relationship, one who is emotionally intelligent going by the definition above would be able to understand the emotional behavior of his partner. He would be able to know what makes her happy and what does the opposite.

He would be able to spice up the relationship by doing those things that would be deeply appreciated his partner,and avoid those things that wouldn't, thereby leading to a continuous overall improvement in the relationship.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ginawest(f): 11:32am On May 04, 2015
ngwanu,twaci which one z romantic brain?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Mhizkel(f): 11:33am On May 04, 2015
Hmmm...Orisirisi
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
ngwanu,twaci which one z romantic brain?
leave my bae alone
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2015
What really is the purpose of this thread pls undecided
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmm...Orisirisi
as in
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize one's own and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.

Bringing this into the context of a relationship, one who is emotionally intelligent going by the definition above would be able to understand the emotional behavior of his partner. He would be able to know what makes her happy and what does the opposite.

He would be able to spice up the relationship by doing those things that would be deeply appreciated his partner,and avoid those things that wouldn't, thereby leading to a continuous overall improvement in the relationship.
waooooo.. Take a bow girl!
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Twaci(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize one's own and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.

I just love the way you define and breakdown things dear! Gotta give it to u, u are one smart person!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Twaci(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
Ma baby! How u dear?
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
I just love the way you define and breakdown things dear! Gotta give it to u, u are one smart person!

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Ma baby! How u dear?
am cool gf
Is this Ya new bae?

Lemme check his dp to know if I will snatch him from you wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
To know what romantic brain is all about
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
am cool gf

Is this Ya new bae?

leave my bae alone o
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
To know what romantic brain is all about
And all thanks to missclassy.

She said it all.

But next time make your thread a little mature.
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Twaci(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
am cool gf

Is this Ya new bae?

*jaw drops*
I don't know him oh! I dash u smiley
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
*jaw drops* I don't know him oh! I dash u smiley
I no want.

I like my guys tall and handsome smiley
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
And all thanks to missclassy.

She said it all.

But next time make your thread a little mature.
really, you mean this aint mature?
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
I no want.

I like my guys tall and handsome smiley
lolz..
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
really, you mean this aint mature?

Childish!!!

That's what it is!
Re: Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Lawd have mercy

Don't let the pseudo-intelligent MissclÄsssy fool you with false assertions which are just figments of her warped imaginations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Has Operation To Remove 36kg Testicle (pictured) / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... / At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.