Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? (23284 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Bayelsa Third Rerun: INEC Under Buhari Is Completely Messed Up / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by coolhumble(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Better than when.PDP will thumb print and pronounce any number
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by scachy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

And you are what?
And he's knowledgable n unbiased unlike ur illiterate n devil incarnated president

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by scachy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:

Why are you pained, I expressed my thoughts.

Why not do same and run along.

Don't mind d Id.ot

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by onac16: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pathetic, taking us back to the time of that formal president from Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Ephemmm: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:

I will put you in prayers.

Hopefully bubu will not SCAM you. He will provide employment or at least pay you that 5, 000.

Since joblessness has made you to start sniffing through people's posts.

Fuel 150 / liter.(if you see oo)
kerosene 130 / liter.
Epileptic power supply.
Delay in salary payment.
To make matters worst, this is December.

May God bless you in 2016, the way bubu is dealing with Nigerians. Can I hear an Amen

tongue tongue tongue May God handle your life the same way GEJ and his ministers handled our resources. Can I hear you saying a big amen?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by M4gunners: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
F9 nothing more to say.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ProfDumbledor(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Incompetent, incoherent, ill-advised and crassly independent. F9 in short

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by bluaero(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
A very powerful F9 !!!

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by jascon1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nkemtreasure: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
ffo:
INEC has not been able to successfully conduct election in a state within a day. It took INEC 2 weeks to conduct election in kogi state; in Beyelsa state (less than 20 lga) uptill now they have not been able to collate the results, How long will it take this present INEC to conduct election in the entire country?

True sir
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Pidggin(f): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
A disgrace

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by drss(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very very very poor. Btw, d bye elections conducted by inec in bornu state is a disgrace to modern civilization.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by tinsel: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
100 percent better than your hero Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tunami:
very P00R, later one idiot will come and be typing sai buhari and change here.
lol. You dey mind them . They no longer chant his name again sef. They've been queuing for WAILERS FORM,BUT form no dey again.anyway, my chief wailer FAYOSE is about to release the new forms .

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abysmally low and wonderfully poor but what do u expect when buhari is a satanist‎

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
scachy:

And he's knowledgable n unbiased unlike ur illiterate n devil incarnated president

An illiterate is someone who cannot read or write.

I assume it's safe to call you a fool for not knowing that.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by manny4life(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
So far from what I've read on here, many are displeased and dissatisfied. Buhari hasn't started, by the time he's done with Nigerians, yall won't chant change anymore. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by AvimsPS(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Needs improvement no doubt. Gradually we'll get there... still believe in this Country.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
This Inec reminds me of Inec under OBJ where electoral malpractise was the order of the day.

@ ionsman can you kindly take your ugly face that reminds me of tinubu and stuff it in a used mense pad
Idiott

Your ilks are hanging themselves. What are you waiting for?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
ezekielplenty:

U sef wt are u, APC agent of propaganda

And you ain't a Pdp agent. FOH!
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

Your ilks are hanging themselves. What are you waiting for?
SOB. Anuofia, dirty face

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by aftatechbiz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
coolhumble:
Better than when.PDP will thumb print and pronounce any number

When did that happen?. Pls give an instant when PDP thumbprinted and pronounced any number.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ijustdey: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
better off the last President
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
SOB. Anuofia, dirty face

Ecoterrors, tell me what is in your mind and stop fooling yourself.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Meriekriss: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
This Inec reminds me of Inec under OBJ where electoral malpractise was the order of the day.

@ ionsman can you kindly take your ugly face that reminds me of tinubu and stuff it in a used mense pad
Idiott

Yuck...

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by omoakin111: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
The question should have been... why is INEC reputation declining under Buhari?

Reasons:
INEC now wait for Buhari personal Lawyer/MINISTER of Justice to tell them what to do
INEC has not been able to announce result of elections 3 days after in 8 L.G.A with voter population less 150 million people.
SAY BUHARI has appointed INEC chairman who is grossly incompetent and bias.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by omoakin111: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
The question should have been... why is INEC reputation declining under Buhari?

Reasons:
INEC now wait for Buhari personal Lawyer/MINISTER of Justice to tell them what to do
INEC has not been able to announce result of elections 3 days after in 8 L.G.A with voter population less 150 million people.
SAY BUHARI has appointed INEC chairman who is grossly incompetent and bias.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Wizlove(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Lol

before you rate anything or anyone on the electoral front, ask yourself: How many elections have been conducted under this man.

Lets leave sentiments and face facts
[/size]
Even from birth you can know a great man.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Egabs(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very very very poor n shameful performance frm inec under PMB this is the change nigeria are asking bah there is God
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
manny4life:
So far from what I've read on here, many are displeased and dissatisfied. Buhari hasn't started, by the time he's done with Nigerians, yall won't chant change anymore. grin grin
how many people sef dey chant change again, abi na person wey dey queue for petrol of N87 or the man wey buy am for 130 after pa buhari said lied that he wil reduce the fuel price to N47 . Isnt that deceit. The few peeps shouting and hailing Apc are those bloggers liar mohammed just recruited and those on his pay roll.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by NNPCFACTS: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bihari has destroyed INEC independence... All the transparency enthroned by GEJ has been reduced to nothing in one day.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

Ecoterrors, tell me what is in your mind and stop fooling yourself.

the thing in my mind is that you are a Big Foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.