Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? (23282 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Bayelsa Third Rerun: INEC Under Buhari Is Completely Messed Up / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ritux: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=98pt]3 out of 10[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Very poor

Shameful!
were u there? Don't say what you don't know undecided
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:
A big disgrace. Inec has failed to build on what Jega left behind.

But I am not in anyway surprised. A dunce is the President.

Kayode! What did Jega leave behind?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
What do you people expect from a President ruling with NEPA bill as certificate.

The Change na Scam

INEC under them na jokes

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
were u there? Don't say what you don't know undecided
do I need to be there? Don't be a hypocrite pls
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
do I need to be there? Don't be a hypocrite pls
who is a hypocrite?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by stephmike(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
it's quite shameful of APC led govt. that couldn't conduct free n fair election in just 8lgs of Bayesia.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
who is a hypocrite?
"DONT BE a hypocrite". Didn't call you one. Did I?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
"DONT BE a hypocrite". Didn't call you one. Did I?
warreva
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Dikechigozie: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari has pocketed inec.the are no more independent. But depends on buhari instructions
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
warreva
undecided undecided
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by glord380: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
tinsel:
100 percent better than your hero Jonathan.
if I can say u are the biggest, infact a huge fool, I have seen since I was born, sorry but you are beclouded by hate since black is white for you.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by buchilino(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Lol

before you rate anything or anyone on the electoral front, ask yourself: How many elections have been conducted under this man.

Lets leave sentiments and face facts
[/size]

IN AS MUCH AS ITS TOO EARLY 2 JUDGE, BUT SO FAR D ELECTIONS IN KOGI N BAYESLA, LEFT SO MUCH 2 BE DESIRED

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Ojayk(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its time for PMB to start showing leadership skills in a country on the path of a progressive change, his non-actions/body language indicates that we are in a society where its a free for all but based on your side of the camp. i look up to him for the much needed direction for our country.
INEC performance is below expectation.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by molas02: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Buhari is shameless and a disgrace to this country - El rufia angry angry
Do u kn d meaning of shamless
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by wucheiyconsult(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
To a large extent, INEC should be commended so far buh there are still cause for worries. For me, they did well iƱ Borno, but d imbroglio in kogi and the chaos in bayelsa calls for concern. If Inec cannot get it right in Bayelsa with fewer LGAs then they need to restrategize for future elections in the country.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
the thing in my mind is that you are a Big Foool

Lol......Is that the same line that was used on you today.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Excellentmind: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
A great failure

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Godsonkemz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thuggery 100% political assassination 100% Political interference 100% Manipulation of results in Favour of APC 100% INEC independency 0% APC manipulation 100%

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:

Why are you pained, I expressed my thoughts.

Why not do same and run along.

I actually think you are a compound fool..

My thoughts.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Splashme: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
One word . . . . . . [size=20pt]shameful[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by biafranrealson: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Script writing and acting

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Holak: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue May God handle your life the same way GEJ and his ministers handled our resources. Can I hear you saying a big amen?

This is stale. You can try another one please.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by mrrock: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
0/100. INEC is dead!. It's now a highly partisan and incompetent INEC.

Buhari's government was always going to be a disaster. I knew it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anybody who expected the Elections in Bayelsa State to be easy or smooth is full of self deceit.

The odds were never going to be favorable to INEC at all.

BAYELSA is the home of Militancy with a lot of them still heavily armed.

Bayelsa is the home of the ex-President. Naturally, affinity for him would make it difficult for elections to be free and fair.

The terrain is another factor. Most areas are in the creeks and only assessable by canoe. Policing the waters of the Niger Delta has remained a herculean task for the Navy. With the fire power possessed by these militants, it makes conducting an election there even tougher.

I don't envy INEC in Bayelsa and Rivers election.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by simplisity(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Worst, especialy giving the votes of a death man to d recent elected Kogi Governor, who contributed virtualy nothing enough to be elected Governor.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by anonimi: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Worse!
Worst!!
Worstest!!!

Not surprised though since he is working in tandem with the master RIGGERS of Nigerian politics, the original rascals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by godwin120alex: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Worst than PDP. I'm disapointed that with all dat have been happening we have not heard anything from all d so called activist.Shame on them
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by rottennaija(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ffo:
INEC has not been able to successfully conduct election in a state within a day. It took INEC 2 weeks to conduct election in kogi state; in Beyelsa state (less than 20 lga) uptill now they have not been able to collate the results, How long will it take this present INEC to conduct election in the entire country?

Is it about how many days it takes to conduct an election or how credible the election really is? If you ask me, I will give INEC 7/10.

In this election conducted, INEC have had the gut to councel election in places where they were violence. Also, people actually voted and I haven't heard report of massive thumprinting as was in time past.

This election, who ever is declared winner knows that he really won
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by wandy4G: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ask me one more time please!

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by petermichaels(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Below 0(zero) as in -50

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ndcide(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
When buhari doesn't believe in free and fair election, what do you expect the inec under him to do.

As it is now Inec is struggling to be neutral because they are not. From day 1, inec became controversial and it trickles down.

Abeg.. Nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ / Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.