Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,680 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? (23278 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Bayelsa Third Rerun: INEC Under Buhari Is Completely Messed Up / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ceecee0703(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
They are simply inconclusive
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by wiseoneking: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

Just ran through your profile and this is what I saw.

I just pray you don't die of hatred in the name of "opinion".
be careful, you might be the one to die of hatred. When did you become pmb investigator?
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ngoziama: 3:14am On Dec 08, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Under the New APC led administration of General Buhari INEC has conducted about 3 elections Borno, Bye election and Kogi/Bayelsa guber polls

What is your impression of the electoral umpire?

Very very very ver veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy poooooooooooooor. One chance elections. There can never be a better democrat than GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. what is happening in bayelsa can never happen under goodluck.anyway I am not suprised because the appointments in inec where the cronies of mr president are in charge has killed democracy and there is no difference between this regime and military regime.why cancel elections in such a manner in bayelsa because apc is losing. I bet apc that nigeria will use that evil party to start revolution.they are more wicked than the devil and soon will find rest in devil's abode . Apc the rigging party.nigeria mark my words.soon buhari will lose respect outside nigeria and it is already coming but he is yet to understand otherwise he wont be visiting nigeria from overseas like he is doing today.
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ngoziama: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2015
kayode27:
A big disgrace. Inec has failed to build on what Jega left behind.

But I am not in anyway surprised. A dunce is the President.

What did jega leave after his meeting in dubai on how to rig elections.why has he remained silent over the killing of the electoral commissioner in kano who worked under him and was killed alongside his family over electoral issues.please leave this banana republic
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Recent elections are being conduct by 'APCNEC, ALL PROGESIVE CONGRESS ELECTORAL COMMISION
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by RexTramadol1: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Even d ballot paper na fotokopi
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by anyicash(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Inconclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) / How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.