Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . (1422 Views)

Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Zambia National Football Team Gets Internet Talking With Erect Manhoods (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Marvelency(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
When there are free/vacant/empty chairs everywhere, some ladies will still decide/prefer to seat on a guys legs, a guy not their Boyfriend Ooo. .., Probably just friends & when the guy's dickey begins to increase in size, stretching for unlimited joy and start hitting her bumbum.. .

You'll notice her smiling shyly & she won't stand up, his dickey will keep rising & falling, hitting the heavy ass placed on his leg,,,,what's all that for.. .?! Is it that she wants to feel another man's dickey so bad that she'll always be wanting to seat on a guys legs.. . ?!

Come to think of it.. .Is seating on a guys legs, shaking and adjusting every minute per seconds obviously to feel more of his gradually erecting dickey, smiling and laughing as if she doesn't know what's going on down there, Cheating??!

These set of ladies will still except you to seat still, be cool and just act normal, when already they are giving you an indirect lap dance.. .

Guys, when your johnny start stretching, and you don't want to be seen as a guy without control under such condition.. .How do you get out of such awkward situation or do you just seat &.. . Enjoy the feeling of her butts pressing hard against your already hard dickey??!

Ladies, by seating on a guys legs, adjusting, bending and turning as the gist continues, even when you feel as if you are seating on a rubber banana, does it mean you like the guy or just flirting stylishly.. .??!

Coz its sometimes torture for this guys, after you've waking up the dragon you'll just stand up & leave it hungry.. . Lolz! That's not fair.. . Seat on ya Bf's leg ALONE abeg.. .

ยค Point_of_Observation! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am i the only one who think this post is senseless?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Seriously I really want to understand you. Your point is........?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by jmaxjohn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
So how dat 1 take consyn us naw?
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Drikojigzy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by jmaxjohn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
End tym foolishness, he just type point of observation now o. Keep ur observation to ursef oga, no one gives a shit
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by faith551(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
English pleeeaase
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
gibberish.
call me when you modify your incoherent rant

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by bronzegoddess(f): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ebi n'pa won ^ ^ ^ ^
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
you're really sex starved.
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by jmaxjohn(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
gibberish.
call me when you modify your incoherent rant

Do u even know d meaning of gibberish? Yes it was an incoherent rant and d guy was just being a blatant fool. sad
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP ur thread has no moral lesson, no interesting facts and mind u stop making friends with hoes, make friends with ladies with integrity.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Do u even know d meaning of gibberish? Yes it was an incoherent rant and d guy was just being a blatant fool. sad
yes i know what it means and that up there is gibberish

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by muheewa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
End Time Post............U seriously need Brain formating
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Marvelency(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
You guys can so insult?! Sorry to put ya'll in an insultive mood tonight, that didn't come out well I guess undecided

I recently began to write here and what I write is everything that pops into my head, I love to share.. . cry

My apologies once again Ladies & Gent! grin I'll stick to corrections! Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by austine4real(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
My d1ck is producing milk and is smellin wot can i use?
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by hkidola00(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
noo I love d o.p writeup, it ain't senseless ,it d Truth smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Koolmexxi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think mods need to review how threads are created these days. . Imagine a total waste of a thread
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
nope, I'm With u in that faith
Re: What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . by ril19(m): 2:44am On Dec 07, 2015
I'm Just Tempted To Mention "Retard"

(1) (Reply)

'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. / Moderators Please And Please Ban Traplord / Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.