Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady (47849 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / Mother Of 8 Becomes Fifth Black Woman To Die In A Police Holding Cell This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by thefakestan: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Haba no be Woman she be? Who dey hold her own?

ThefakeStan
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by free2ryhme: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2015
... she does not frown at the pecks that comes with doing that Job, trust me grin
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Taiwo20(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2015
The thing tire me o...after starching her uniform pinish like that na to go carry bag....Hian, If I starch my clothes like that I no dey like to carry anything....I

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by DeRay98(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2015
I think it's more of overzealousness of uniform officers to get favour from their bosses by insulting their uniforms.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by DOCTORDONE: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
She has no job
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by KauntantJoyce(f): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
This one nor be police o!
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Viktor1983(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Moral corruption is about to kill this country. We lack work ethics, moral values and human values in this part of the world.

Its not about the "Nigerian Police" as most people want us to believe. Some private Security firm workers actually take more bribe than NPF. Our Banks, Private organisations are cases in points. Its only in Nigeria we see security men beg people for money. Its a common practice and we shouldn't institutionalize it. Instead, we need to address the CURSE upon UNIFORM MEN/WOMEN, including those standing at ATM joints, fast food, event centres, banks, etc.

The other day, a well dressed NPF guy was seeing driving a Niger Delta Rastafarian-Charlatan called TIMAYA.

Are we going to say the NPF guy is poorly paid? Is the problem about minimum wage? NOPE!

The higher we are paid as a people, the dumber we become! Just imagine the yeast-like swollen puff-puff called Timaya acting like the world must revolve around him ALL because of SMALL CHANGE.

We need to invite the slave masters all over again! The previous attempt is not enough.

Hmmm did timaya take your girl friend?

free2ryhme:
... she does not frown at the pecks that comes with doing that Job, trust me grin
your head dey there
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by oismail(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
That's part of her job or do you expect a female police officer to protect first lady of a state? She is a ceremonial security for the first lady the real ones are somewhere with arms.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by lonelydora: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by KauntantJoyce(f): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
She has no job
Sure if u were in her shoes, u won't do same? Just a question o!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by abiolaoladipupo(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2015
sinkhole:
I thought so too, but check her cap! Maybe police don change uniform again grin

na mopol, una no sabi uniform again...
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by plentykola(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Dont know wat some people are thinking with thier heads she is are ADC she is responsible to protect her life and properties she is doing her job a lot of us shouting like madman will do more than wat she dey don even pple way no get anything watin den dey do bad pass but den go come nairaland dey talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by elpatch(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Na MOPOL.Thought those get liver pass black-on-black police ni.This need to stop.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by pleadge(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2015
She look like an Army Officer
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by ALIMINE(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2015
That's the job of Police Orderlies, to run errands.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by danidee10(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Picture of the officer carrying the bag or adon..... Oh I believe nw...the police woman can't do anything Cuz if she stands up we all know Wat will happen to her....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by 4ward(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Gba fun oga ni. na her boss now
murtalaa:
Police profession has really gone to the dogs in this country.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by enitiObanke(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
What is worse is that she is a christian. Just look at how pissed off she is, at doing two stup1d things at the same time

You are so dumb and an absolute waste of your parent's investment in your education,.....did you have to bring religion into this?
For your information, that police lady enjoys what she is doing absolutely, her blue beret indicates she belongs to the SPU (Special Protection Unit), believe it, they lobby with everything to belong to the SPU.
No be today naija police throw professionalism away,.....they have always preferred to carry handbags, hold umbrellas for Chinese expatriates, and collect N50/N100 from motorists on our highways. A government that puts a stop to this 3 ills in the police force is the change government. Change no be by sloganeering.......

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by AfroKnight: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
This is even better. At least she is the first lady. Na the Lebanese own dey vex me pass and the Chinese. Police go dey do boy boy for these people, INCLUDING PASTORS. Why must a pastor have police bodyguards who salute him and his children? Very shameful. Let this picture go viral. The way politicians and foreigners use our police is very wrong.

That officer wouldn't dare to refuse cos her job will be threatened. This is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by danidee10(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2015
abiolaoladipupo:

na mopol, una no sabi uniform again...

Abeg Wetin be d meaning no be mobile police, Abi mo hits police, I sha know say police dey there.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Emmahunk(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2015
What's the issue there if carrying the bag puts food on her table? She is a female cop after all , so what's the beef ?
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Autino(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Moral corruption is about to kill this country. We lack work ethics, moral values and human values in this part of the world.

Its not about the "Nigerian Police" as most people want us to believe. Some private Security firm workers actually take more bribe than NPF. Our Banks, Private organisations are cases in points. Its only in Nigeria we see security men beg people for money. Its a common practice and we shouldn't institutionalize it. Instead, we need to address the CURSE upon UNIFORM MEN/WOMEN, including those standing at ATM joints, fast food, event centres, banks, etc.

The other day, a well dressed NPF guy was seeing driving a Niger Delta Rastafarian-Charlatan called TIMAYA.

Are we going to say the NPF guy is poorly paid? Is the problem about minimum wage? NOPE!

The higher we are paid as a people, the dumber we become! Just imagine the yeast-like swollen puff-puff called Timaya acting like the world must revolve around him ALL because of SMALL CHANGE.

We need to invite the slave masters all over again! The previous attempt is not enough.
Unbeleavable is. That the real NPF or SPY police?
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Paretomaster(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Sijo01:
This is what happens when you don't know your designated duties.

The person holding the bag is even finer than the bag owner. Mstcheeew.

how is she finer than the Bag owner?...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Chubhie: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2015
One was driving Timaya the other day while some few uniformed DSS men elected to help themselves to some 320 milla. Nigeria deserves to be loaned out to some nation to gather the right experiences needed to run a proper republic.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Tekzyflex(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Nigeria is like a movie that has ended. Nigeria is finished!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Larryfest(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol no be today dis tins start na,i ws working in JEG daughter's house 2yrs ago some days bfor her traditional marriage in bayelsa u need to see ur so called sss carrying madam Patience bag n fones like der life depended on it nt young men o old men,i ws on d ladder fixing d cotton wen d old sss man came 2my side n said 'o boy u go lift d cotton if mummy wan pass o' evn while she ws stil seated n chatin wit her cabal n had no intention of leaving yet..i just told d man 'oga make she reach here first' he just lookd at me n smiled away cos he understood d sarcasm.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by gentlezypher: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2015
do you know how many policewomen who would love to do this "handbag holding" job?
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by AJaylee(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Acidosis:

Bro address d problem, not insult people. I don't know y Nigerians are like dis. Wetin timaya do u?
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by ndcide(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Please which police unit put on blue beret.

Also green, black and red beret.
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by Banter1(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Was Fayose not right when he called on his fellow governors to cut down on their wives(families) wages/excesses?
looking at the picture, you will see that the first lady was offering a prayer. So there is no big deal asking the officer to hold the bag while she prays.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by franco3075q(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Dnt blame her oo, she is even opportuned 2 b dia, na her money she dey work 4, jw much police dey pay her
Re: Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady by ybalogs(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Police work is turning into messenger jobs. They're comfortable acting as PAs to those that can offer them more. The annoying thing is they're not one to endure with you. You get broke and they fly. How to sanitize the industry should be a top priority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons / Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.