Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? (805 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Hi all, I was at work yesterday when a black men wearing bling walked in with three ladies. He bought some food and left and I kept wondering, do all these men who wear bling rich or is it just a myth that all men with bling are just hiding their real social status.

What do you think?
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Naaahh...not all gold are real....a lot of brokeass wearing gold chains but they can't pawn coz it's fake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by kilokeys(m): 1:27am On Dec 07, 2015
They just got the attitude..

U can wear trash and put up a billion dollar attitude..

U wouldn't even wanna try checking if its authentic or not.
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by AfroKnight: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2015
This troll again? You're really asking this question?

Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:
This troll again? You're really asking this question?

WTF!!! sad

This is a topic of discussion, what do you think Nairaland is for? undecided

You fo0l!!!
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by AfroKnight: 1:45am On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

WTF!!! sad

This is a topic of discussion, what do you think Nairaland is for? undecided

You fo0l!!![/s]

Hey she-goat! Go and rest your unstable brain. This is 2015. You should have outgrown this by now. Now don't be a retàrd, okay?
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

Hey she-goat! Go and rest your unstable brain. This is 2015. You should have outgrown this by now. Now don't be a retàrd, okay?
Mo0ron!!!

The topic of discussion is about black men and their blings.

What does that have to do with 2015 and an unstable brain? undecided

It is quite obvious you don't know what a bling is hence you see the topic as pointless!

Some of you home based people are just ridiculous sometimes!
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by pussyeater(m): 4:57am On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was at work yesterday when a black men wearing bling walked in with three ladies. He bought some food and left and I kept wondering, do all these men who wear bling rich or is it just a myth that all men with bling are just hiding their real social status.

What do you think?
You are a foolish woman
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by mamagee3(f): 5:15am On Dec 07, 2015
pussyeater:

You are a foolish woman
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was at work yesterday when a black men man wearing bling walked in with three ladies. He bought some food and left and I kept wondering, do all these men who wear bling rich or is it just a myth that all men with bling are just hiding their real social status.

What do you think?
just like not all those given brain and senses are sensible (as it is in the case of op) same applies to men who wears blings

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by AfroKnight: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Mo0ron!!!

The topic of discussion is about black men and their blings.

What does that have to do with 2015 and an unstable brain? undecided

It is quite obvious you don't know what a bling is hence you see the topic as pointless!

Some of you home based people are just ridiculous sometimes![/s]

Lol. Yeah, I'm homebased. I don't need to slave away in another man's country to earn a decent living unlike you. cheesy Highest time I've spent on any trip is just a month and I'm back home. I bet you can't even afford a trip home this Christmas. Hope you have your papers. We don't want to see your ugly àss deported anytime soon dear.
Re: Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? by xpac01(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2015
I thought you're married already and got a baby Why trying to to crush on other single dudes Or you wanna perch on their hard earned cash

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Chidiogo Ibekwe As Cussons Baby Of The Month. / I Am In A Dilemma / What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.