Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138663 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by tonero4urch(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

ADAMU OLAMIDE HAMMED, I have submitted but your age is giving me concern, you will be 28years by 18-04-2016.

Mr Kunzo I sent another email this morning to you to replace the one I sent earlier on Monday which doesn't have my date of birth. This one I sent today has my date of birth amongst other things. I even attached all the required documents like you specified .

My name is Ogwurumba Anthony Uchechukwu and my email is tonero4urch@yahoo.com

Help me check and reply me please so my mind will be at ease. Help a brother.

You won't ever see the end of God's blessings in your life with the way you help mankind. Amen

Regards.

Anthony.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mr Kunzo, Please reply me. I want to know if you have seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday, I meet all requirements.
My email address is abdulameenismail@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
]Mr Kunzo, Please reply me. I want to know if you have seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday, I meet all requirements.
My email address is abdulameenismail@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mr kunzo, please Just wanted to confirm if you received my mail? Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
MR KUNZO SIR;
Are u doing partial in replying ppl?

Plz reply my own, I know u have tried alot for us here,but plz my mail is economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com
I sent u my CV
Re: UBA Recruiting by frenddy6(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Evening Mr KUNZO MY name Is Samuel Akoh and I've sent my cv to your mail sir. Thanks sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by cricifixo: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

ADAMU OLAMIDE HAMMED, I have submitted but your age is giving me concern, you will be 28years by 18-04-2016.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Whumzhie(f): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day Mr kunzo God will continue to bless you I just want to confirm that you ve received my CV , my name is Olosunde Omowunmi my email ady is olosundeomowunmi@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dainikel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mr Kunzo gr8 job U putting up here & thanks for the assistance U've rendered to everyone on this thread so far, God bless U.
Just wanna confirm if U've submitted the cv's sent to U on tuesday, mine was amongst the first.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by ofelix(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
GOD Bless you mr kunzo will like to confirm mine I sent you a mail on tuesday NAme: FELIX OFODIRE. Email: ofelixchinedu@gmail.com I met all the reguirement u stated sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Have sent my CV twice to u, please help me. This is my email irrytee4bliss440@yahoo.com. I met all the requirement, I also have 3 years banking experience
Cc Mr. Kunzo. Thank. U

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
MR KUNZO SIR;

Plz reply my own, I know u have tried alot for us here,but plz my mail is economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com
I sent u my CV

I don't know what to respond to your message since yesterday. I hope if you are being called and disqualified in the process of screening, you'll not tell HR that they are partial. Am doing all these at the detriment of the work am being paying for. I don't know anybody in this forum and if i should tell you what i go through in sending cv to HR, you will understand the stress better. However, there is no any attachment in the mail you sent to me. Please check your mail just sent you pm.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
kunzo:

I don't know what to respond to your message since yesterday. I hope if you are being called and disqualified in the process of screening, you'll not tell HR that they are partial. Am doing all these at the detriment of the work am being paying for. I don't know anybody in this forum and if i should tell you what i go through in sending cv to HR, you will understand the stress better. However, there is no any attachment in the mail you sent to me. Please check your mail just sent you pm.
Mr.Kunzo,
Good morning.
just want to confirm if you received my CV.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Durchess(f): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Good day Mr Kunzo , pls can I also send my cv to you, Help a sister in need . Tnx
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Mawing mr kunzo I sent u ma cv past 12 in d morning. Hufomaherusi@yahoo.com. And the subject mail ERUSI UFUOMA CV.pls help me confirm it.
Re: UBA Recruiting by jashar(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

God bless Kunzo.
Re: UBA Recruiting by temmyo: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
MR KUNZO SIR;

I sent u my CV
so what is he is 'doing partial' are you paying him?
Re: UBA Recruiting by sunboy(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
@Kunzo i just sent my CV too if i am not too late.
Re: UBA Recruiting by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
kunzo:

LOL:;;;;;::::; m sorry Sir,
Sir, its just a way of drawing your attention to replying my message. M truly sorry sir.
Thanks for your understanding.
God bless u for d great help
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr kunzo,pla av u gotten minE.hufomaherusi@yahoo.com is my mail.God bless u richly 4 ds gweat work.
Re: UBA Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
@kunzo, kindly swnd you email add to me...adeola.adeya@yahoo.com

many thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by kristie26(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr kunzo....I sent my cv to ur mail on wednesday, I just want to comfirm if u have seen it pls....my email add. Is christianaene@gmail.com.thank u sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
kunzo:

Please, people should stop sending cv to me for now. let me clear with those one already received. Over 500 cv. people can as well try online

God bless you Sir. I sent a copy of my CV to your mail on the 25th but no response from you Sir.

my name is EZE, JOEL UZORCHUKWU from joelezeu@gmail.com.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: UBA Recruiting by scarr: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
@kunzo please if it won't be too much stress, can u confirm if you've gotten my CV, sent it 8am, 28th.
Olagbemi Talabi.

Also wanna ask if its only lagos that would be inviting candidates?.
Thank you sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by kayoade09: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
shogz89:
I want to thank kunzo and everyone helpful here, wrote the test today and passed, will be having an Interview on Thursday,, some points to note though
1) if you are above 27 or below second class lower or you have falsified your age to the extent that you wrote the waec at 13 or 1q4 years of age, please don't bother coming
2) if you don't have any of the original copy of the listed document please don't come or you come with an affidavit, I Almost didn't write today cos I only came with q copy of my birth certificate, I had to go and swear an affidavit at the federal high court thank God it was only few minute's away
3) don't come with print out or school written waec certificate
4) any form of alteration must be backed by an affidavit, and if granted exemption from nysc must be shown by necessary documents..
Now the test..
The chat comes first, I was the last that was interviewed. I heard many people were disqualified even before writing the test, the chat was more of a cracking jokes to me maybe because they were tired as I was the last, buh I noticed that all they wanted to see was the confidence in you and nothing more, be free and be yourself, talk like you are talking to your fellow human and not GOD

To the test, as was early stated, it's a 50 questions to be answered in one hour, no calculator is to be used either from your phone or a calculator.. A girl was disqualified today cos she was using the computers calculator, ignorance is not an excuse, you will be out without thinking twice..
The test comprise of math and English
In math.. Know your algebra, sequence, indices, fractions, percentage, square and square root, significant figures, hundred tens and unit etc etc.. It's not hard buh could be confusing cos of pressure. You have to deal with it

In English.. Know your antonyms, synonym, complex comprehension, subjectives(fill in the gap) etc
Only come with your biro and dress corporately and a little bit of luck to cap it all.. I wish all that will still write success

av they gotten back to u after yesterday's interview?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gays any info about those that went for interview yesterday. Give us update.
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ismahael:
Gays any info about those that went for interview yesterday. Give us update.
u mean "guys"
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
kayoade09:

av they gotten back to u after yesterday's interview?
nope
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ridwan123(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr kunzo, thanks for the back to back help u doing here sir. I Submitted my CV on 27th around 11pm buh no response yet. QUADRI OLANREWAJU RIDWAN
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Guys any info about those that went for interview yesterday. Give us update.
Re: UBA Recruiting by ofelix(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
GOD will strenghten u more n more mr kunzo
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2016
@Kunzo I sent you a mail on Tuesday 26/01/16.. just want to confirm if you have seen it.. My name is OKAFOR TOBENNA JOSEPH.. THANKS and God Bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.