Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) (4036 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Joygalore:
I don't lie undecided

Most of my stuffs are from riverisland,lipsy,mango,amiclubwear,warehouse,etc embarassed
hmmm
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Mcowubaba: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Abeggi... The last time some1 asked me what I am wearing..
I simply replied- na blue jeans nd red polo I dey wear undecided or u blind ni...
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Decker:

You are a foolish liar. Okay tell me, who did you lie to about who were wearing and where? Answer the question you bimbo.

You are running away and being all defensive because you know your foolishness and lies have spotted and called out.

I don't even fancy quoting you, because I find it hard to comprehend the gibberish you type.
Why can't you spell? Didn't you finish nursery school?

Dumbo!
grin you have time to type lol u don't need to pull out all ur anger on a mere post,u don't even know me nd I don't knw u either not every1 is real here!
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin you have time to type lol u don't need to pull out all ur anger on a mere post,u don't even know me nd I don't knw u either not every1 is real here!

And it took you 18 hours to reply? Wow, you are really slow in the head.

I don't know you, but from what you posted here on this thread, it all gives credence to the fact that you are a foolish, lying ass, dumbass.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Decker:

And it took you 18 hours to reply? Wow, you are really slow in the head.

I don't know you, but from what you posted here on this thread, it all gives credence to the fact that you are a foolish, lying ass, dumbass.
m just ganna pretend u aint referring to me!
Let this shii ends here..stay off my thread or mention
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
m just ganna pretend u aint referring to me!
Let this shii ends here..stay off my thread or mention

Who else would I be referring to, if not you?

Erm, it was you who just mentioned me just now, so how about you take a piece of your own advice.

And don't tell me to stay off your thread or your mentions. I am at liberty to comment on any thread I choose and to mention anyone I like, so if you don't want me to mention you, then don't act all stupid_ like you did on this thread.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by holyfather(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Who else would I be referring to, if not you?

Erm, it was you who just mentioned me just now, so how about you take a piece of your own advice.

And don't tell me to stay off your thread or your mentions. I am at liberty to comment on any thread I choose and to mention anyone I like, so if you don't want me to mention you, then don't act all stupid_ like you did on this thread.

my friend that's not how to hit on a girl.
you lost it.
try something better.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2015
holyfather:

my friend that's not how to hit on a girl.
you lost it.
try something better.

No offense, but you are silly. Did that look like I was hitting on her?

If I wanted to hit on her, I know how to do it, besides, why would I hit on someone like that, when there are obviously other smarter girls everywhere.

Not everyone is like you who hits on everything with a vagina.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by holyfather(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

No offense, but you are silly. Did that look like I was hitting on her?

If I wanted to hit on her, I know how to do it, besides, why would I hit on someone like that, when there are obviously other smarter girls everywhere.

Not everyone is like you who hits on everything with a vagina.

To a mad man,everybody is insane and he sane. grin
Don't you think you are the one that's actually silly?
If everyone that talks to you is silly you need to check yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? / Check How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday Today(pics) / Why People Always Make S*x In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.