Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why People Always Make S*x In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Always Make S*x In The Office (4014 Views)

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Why People Always Make S*x In The Office / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by don9ja: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Here are 4 situations and what you do when you find yourself in an office romance with a colleague.

1. The fling
Just started an office affair, tread more cautiously. You don’t want to set the office gossip mills abuzz.
What to do: Until it’s serious, hide it.

2. Dating the boss
A minefield: get together with the boss and you are sleeping your way to the top. And if you are the boss you’ll be accused of abusing power.
What to do: Switch your sights to someone more lateral to you. Or hide it at all cost.

3. Forbidden romance
Some offices have strict dating policies, but the forbidden fruit always seems sweeter. Ask yourself: are you looking for passion or promotion?
What to do: Follow company guidelines.

4. Dating the partner
Starting a business with your significant other is a good and bad thing. Good because you can discuss anything, bad because the personal and professional mix.
What to do: Cultivate smaller egos.
Nearly 5 per cent of workers who have had an office romance say they have left a job because of an office relationship gone sour.

Source:http://www.don9ja.com/2017/01/20/why-people-always-make-sx-in-the-office/

Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by dingbang(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by Freewoman(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2017
ok.................. ooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by popefuse(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Maybe the guy below me has 1 or 2 things to say
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Hmm y me!!!lt me jst alow de guy below to answer!!!
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by cyprianlah(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
D poster below is more vested in dis kind of issues, so has smth to say....
Ova to you....
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
The Abomination is always the most interestingcheesy grin
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by Airtimex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Romance in the office nah wa. kiss shocked grin wink
Re: Why People Always Make S*x In The Office by RENOWNED2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
I Had One married woman try to start shit like this with me but i couldnt do it. She smelt weird

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Will Like To See This Female Ripped Ass Jeans Trend / My Boyfriend Told His Mum I'm His Friend / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.