Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (3892 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Well, I won't direct my replies to guys only....Buh Most of The Petty, shameful cheating bastards are mostly males....undecided

Beyond that, a man cheats simply because he can. As
long as he has options, he will take them. The kind who
has no options - for instance,--the slovenly fat useless sorts of men which no attractive woman wants anyway - will be all about mating for life. But if a hot woman approached him for sex, he'll go for it same as the hot guy.undecided

And contrary to popular wishful thinking no other woman
made you any vows or promises and they are not obliged
to respect your relationship with a guy when the guy himself won't even do it. Women can't prevent cheating as long as they impose unrealistic impossible terms and time constraints on their relationships and think their vaginas hold some sort of intrinsic value in the mating market and use them as negotiation tools.

Educate yourselves for a change peoplewink.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obinnashady(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

Exactly. I always tell my wife this.

Men and women cheat but women are smarter at covering theirs up
bro,I don't know how they do it,a babe will be dating u and 10 other guys,and u wouldn't smell anything.some women are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Have you not cheated on your bf's and exes before? Pretender.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obinnashady(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Sexytemi:

Why is it so hard to believe that they are some ladies who don't fancy dating other guys when they are in a serious relationships?, true i have toasters, but i don't fancy double dating, my guy knows about all my toasters, and have never cheated on him.
never will I believe u,u are sounding like my ex now,she was lying even at the point where I caught her with one of her flirts.she was cheating for no reason,I be bangalee,I dey give am everything,women are so good @ the cheating game to the point that we are just learners.maybe ur guy is following this thread,trust me,there's always a side-guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obiorathesubtle: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

Its the truth sir,some people can never be satisfied same goes for women

so i had this boyfriend when i was in school,we good couples and very popular we even look alike,I av done everything and even more for this my guy,do u believe that when he cheated he cheated with one of my roomates he has always been complaining about her body odour,because he is allergic to bad smell,inshort he always avoid her then.....imagine my shock when i discovered

when he will explain himself he said he doesn't know d reason why he did it......shey you see that he is a confused one

am.not using your font again sir....sorry tonguetongue
[size=15pt]Lol. Yes, some people can never be satisfied, satisfaction correlates with self control, discipline, maturity and all the stuff that comes with self awareness... I'm sorry about your boyfriend who had an itchy dick he could not control. I reckon you date a man who's out of diapers next time.

Uhh, your roommate.. Frantic biiitch!

Real confused guy he is....
[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by misspicy(f): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=15pt]Lol. Yes, some people can never be satisfied, satisfaction correlates with self control, discipline, maturity and all the stuff that comes with self awareness... I'm sorry about your boyfriend who had an itchy dick he could not control. I reckon you date a man who's out of diapers next time.

Uhh, your roommate.. Frantic biiitch!

Real confused guy he is....
[/size]
kikikiki grin @ men out of diapers....you call a 26 years old man in diapers?

oh been long and am over it just that i have seen many more so i trim it down to insatiable guest for booty for men and for women mixedup emotions,a woman just need you to care about her,she go open leg gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obiorathesubtle: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki grin @ men out of diapers....you call a 26 years old man in diapers?

oh been long and am over it just that i have seen many more so i trim it down to insatiable guest for booty for men and for women mixedup emotions,a woman just need you to care about her,she go open leg gringrin
grin[size=15pt]40year old man could still be in diapers.. Na figurative

EEeEEhhhh....Well, you've figured it all out

But we no fit Just resist open legs na.. I mean, it's difficult, even person like me need to close my eyes when I see some kind things.. The way our brains work ehh.. Only God know wetin e put inside our skull cheesy
[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Sexytemi(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady:
never will I believe u,u are sounding like my ex now,she was lying even at the point where I caught her with one of her flirts.she was cheating for no reason,I be bangalee,I dey give am everything,women are so good @ the cheating game to the point that we are just learners.maybe ur guy is following this thread,trust me,there's always a side-guy.

i just can't help but laugh out loud o in Swahili, but it doesn't matter if u believe me or not o
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by hahn(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady:
bro,I don't know how they do it,a babe will be dating u and 10 other guys,and u wouldn't smell anything.some women are evil

They say men are like dogs, we poop and it is visible to everyone while women are like cats, they poop but you'll never see it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obinnashady(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

They say men are like dogs, we poop and it is visible to everyone while women are like cats, they poop but you'll never see it undecided
very true man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by henryhemon(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sexytemi:
This question has been bugging me for the past one week, i just can't understand the reasons behind a guy cheating on his girlfriend or a married man cheating on his wife.....
I remember how i used to beat my hand on my cheat telling anyone who cares to listen that my ex wouldn't and can't cheat on me.....ohhhhhhh.....poor me ohh, coz he did without remorse, well, that is really not the case that made me create this topic, but its the case of a friend i know, ohhhh, this guy is such a perfect gentleman, quiet, and so loyal to his girlfriend(lol, that was what i thought o) until i caught him with another girl not half as beautiful as his girlfriend, even the girl i caught him cheating on his girlfriend with acts and behave like a boy(tomboy), then am like what is wrong with guys in general?, why can't they keep their middle man for just one girl?, and why do they tend to cheat in any relationship they are in?,......so to all the guys(on nairaland and beyond), why do guys cheat?.

Hi
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Sexytemi(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
henryhemon:

Hi

hello
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by henryhemon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sexytemi:

hello

Can we go private?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by dmola(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
cos its men's world

if u want to argue plz come with ur lawyer
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Sexytemi:
This question has been bugging me for the past one week, i just can't understand the reasons behind a guy cheating on his girlfriend or a married man cheating on his wife.....
I remember how i used to beat my hand on my cheat telling anyone who cares to listen that my ex wouldn't and can't cheat on me.....ohhhhhhh.....poor me ohh, coz he did without remorse, well, that is really not the case that made me create this topic, but its the case of a friend i know, ohhhh, this guy is such a perfect gentleman, quiet, and so loyal to his girlfriend(lol, that was what i thought o) until i caught him with another girl not half as beautiful as his girlfriend, even the girl i caught him cheating on his girlfriend with acts and behave like a boy(tomboy), then am like what is wrong with guys in general?, why can't they keep their middle man for just one girl?, and why do they tend to cheat in any relationship they are in?,......so to all the guys(on nairaland and beyond), why do guys cheat?.

Because they are MEN angry
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Emac34: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Coz dea ar ladies out dea dat ar ready 2 cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2015
this one question, I no fit ansa u oh my lady
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Adaeze003(f): 2:04am On Dec 17, 2015
umehmj:

i want you to see the bigger picture but you are narrowing it down to the guys. cheating is here to stay. don't try to understand it; learn to live with it.

again, don't say men cheat more than women if you don't have the data to prove it. both men and women cheat but men's case is more complicated. i will explain why. women are emotional while men are logical. a man can sleep with a woman with no attachment but women need to bond before they mate. what this means is a guy that cheats is likely going to be caught because his the woman he cheats with will likely not keep it on the low. but the women - a woman can sleep with a guy that is not her man and when the guy sees her with her man, he won't raise a dust cos he doesn't care so long he gets his share of the booty. so its more difficult to burst the women than it is to catch the guys

I believe you... all the oloshos and sluts "bond" with their numerous partners.

Preach!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Adaeze003(f): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

[size=19pt]oga Ade even if she gives him monkey in the moon shadow,cook all the delicacies in heaven and on earth....some men will still cheat,am not speaking for speaking sake,I have seen alot of pratical examples around me

i want you to see my replies boldly tongue
[/size]

Monkey in the what now?
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by misspicy(f): 3:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Monkey in the what now? cheesy cheesy grin
did I type it wrong? please enlighten me cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by umehmj(m): 4:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Preach!
hmm...you think?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by umehmj(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Preach!
hmm...you think? that's a whole new perspective. didn't see that one coming
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2015
They will always cheat!!!!!!

No way!

They are polygamous in nature

One pu33y no fit satisfy them

Nd now they will blame feminists!

There will come a time when we won't even need each other bcoz of all dis s3x tooyys

Mature quoting please

Ok, bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
pbs4real:
hmm! I smell lies everywre undecided

I concur.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

Preach!

Some actually do.

How many times have we read "just found out that my wife is doing runs or used to do runs" on here.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MrsChima(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
What did you expect from a scandalous dog, Jesus?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Adaeze003(f): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Some actually do.

How many times have we read "just found out that my wife is doing runs or used to do runs" on here.

Google "numerous"...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

Google "numerous"...

Google "lobotomy"....
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Youngpo413: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
guys cheats on cheats,you are what you attract,if a guy cheats on you,that means you are also like him,after all birds of the same feather flocks together....A faithful,good and wife material will be attracted to a man of her kind.....Same with guys.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

lol.....How?
When a man cheats, is he cheating with a fellow man? There must be a woman willing to do d dirty cheating act with him.

Besides, its like asking why do women like money. Different genders have its own priorities

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

But if we were to look around us the rate at which men cheat supersedes that at which women cheat.....when a woman loves a guy, its just him n him alone, but when a guy loves a lady he still believes he has to cheat.
don't blame the guys,cheap ladies are everywhere and are ready to tender the pusy with ease,so what should you expect?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by chynie: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
IF U ARE NOT MARRIED AND U ARE DATING 1 GUY BABE IS BAD

u need insurance i.e add one more or even two grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! / 39yo Next French President Incredible Love Story With 64yo Former Teacher PICS / Feminism In Marriage! A View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.