Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK (2071 Views)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Belly and dickk all for satisfaction,pls help a curious nigger,thank u
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Danfuster(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Dude... Belly ooo, an hungry man is an angry man they say
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2015
hmm d best way to a man's heart is through ur character, ur approach, ur maturity and ur intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Belly and dickk all for satisfaction,pls help a curious nigger,thank u
belly and dick
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
belly and dick
hehehehe,the two go together like peter and paul of p-square, buh why d'you say so?
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
hmm d best way to a man's heart is through ur character, ur approach, ur maturity and ur intelligence.
really, so no belly, no dicck right,it's all abt good conducts
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
really, so no belly, no dicck right,it's all abt good conducts
the dick and belly are constant variables but a good conduct is a divine variable.
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:
Dude... Belly ooo, an hungry man is an angry man they say
hehehehe, so dat means you'll choose a pot of steaming hot egusi soup over a fresh and sweet beautiful pvssy
shocked
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by JudgementHammer: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2015
None of the above

What turns me on from a woman is respect

A woman that respects me will honor my belly and dick.

1 Like

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
the dick and belly are constant variables but a good conduct is a divine variable.
hmm!

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by mandonnels(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
belly and dick
d answer is so simple. #belly#food# if dick was d way den prostitutes wud b married to all d men.
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Danfuster(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe, so dat means you'll choose a pot of steaming hot egusi soup over a fresh and sweet beautiful pvssy
shocked

Definitely... Anytime, do you have any idea how much calories you loose after every pansh. Any Nigerian man knows it's food before pansh, I call pansh after meal dessert grin cos it really aids digestion after a really big meal
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
JudgementHammer:
None of the above

What turns me on from a woman is respect

A woman that respects me will honor my belly and dick.
so wat if she doesn't know her way around the kitchen or bedroom?
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe,the two go together like peter and paul of p-square, buh why d'you say so?
he luvs his belly(food nd also his dick(s€x
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Definitely... Anytime, do you have any idea how much calories you loose after every pansh. Any Nigerian man knows it's food before pansh, I call pansh after meal dessert grin cos it really aids digestion after a really big meal
hehehehehehehe, okay eat dis

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
mandonnels:
d answer is so simple. #belly#food# if dick was d way den prostitutes wud b married to all d men.
rili
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
he luvs his belly(food nd also his dick(s€x
u mean ur bf abi?
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
rili
yes!!!
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Danfuster(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehehehe, okay eat dis

I don't eat junk, I eat food not this rubbish. Solid Nigerian food.
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by mandonnels(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
rili
think abt it
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by obiorathesubtle: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]na dick o... Fvck me well, how I no go Love you when you sabi fvck? I dy craze?[/size]
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
u mean ur bf abi?
ion date
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by JudgementHammer: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
so wat if she doesn't know her way around the kitchen or bedroom?
=she no get respect be that cus nowhere else proves respect/womanhood in the home apart from those 2. If she no sabi handle kitchen and bedroom then she's underdue 4 marriage. Make she go back go dey chop her papa food o
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
yes!!!
hlo
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
hlo
hw u doin?
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

I don't eat junk, I eat food not this rubbish. Solid Nigerian food.
ah weyrey gerrarahere mehn.

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
JudgementHammer:

=she no get respect be that cus nowhere else proves respect/womanhood in the home apart from those 2. If she no sabi handle kitchen and bedroom then she's underdue 4 marriage. Make she go back go dey chop her papa food o
buh u jus said u don't care abt those two stuffs right now except honor and respect!
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hw u doin?
fyn
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Danfuster(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
ah weyrey gerrarahere mehn.

Take this small sense for your outlandish behavior angry

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
ion date
u don't do dates abi, cos u no be calendar! grin
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Take this small sense for your outlandish behavior angry
ah boko haram dat's wat u are monkey so when did a bomb become sense to u, chai SMH
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
fyn
babe, lol u gotta loosen up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol / Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. / List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.