Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash (2026 Views)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by ruggedmallaam(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Which one will you spend the rest of your life with? Girls oya lets see your comments
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Handsome man, 6packs...we'll make the money together. Or better still, since he's the poor one, I will make the money and share it with him.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Sirgay: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Handsome man, 6packs...we'll make the money together. Or better still, since he's the poor one, I will make the money and share it with him.
good choice two uglies shouldn't be together.

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirgay:
good choice two uglies shouldn't be together.
Is it your ugly? grin
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by ruggedmallaam(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this is true, then you are one in a billion
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
If this is true, then you are one in a billion
smiley smiley
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by dollyjoy(f): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Are you looking for a husband on Nairaland Sis? what up with the pretence ni?? You and I know you are lying.

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by music4me(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who 6packs don epp?
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Are you looking for a husband on Nairaland Sis? what up with the pretence ni?? You and I know you are lying.
Everyone knows I'm not looking for husband. cheesy Being broke isn't a disease. I cherish beautiful kids, so I prefer the handsome broke guy.

6 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
Which one will you spend the rest of your life with? Girls oya lets see your comments
dépends on what your definition of poor is. totally poor or at least struggling ?

any lady that choose totally broke is an idddddiioooot.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by FitnessDoctor: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

If this is true, then I am impressed. I mean why depend on a guy for money just like you depended on your father when you can just go out and make money for yourself. I mean the hundreds of thousands they spent on education was for what?

1 Like

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by ruggedmallaam(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why did you say so?
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

If this is true, then I am impressed. I mean why depend on a guy for money just like you depended on your father when you can just go out and make money for yourself. I mean the hundreds of thousands they spent on education was for what?
I wonder why dollyjoy said I'm lying. I prefer making money with my husband than marrying him as a rich man. The respect won't be there. Take tuface and E money for example, their wives suffered with them and now they are enjoying the cash.Why should I be searching for a rich man when I can work hard and make my money. Being a boss woman is every girl's dream.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Blackhawk01: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
None of them undecided
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by dollyjoy(f): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

Everyone knows I'm not looking for husband. cheesy Being broke isn't a disease. I cherish beautiful kids, so I prefer the handsome broke guy.
You prefer the 'handsome' broke dude because you want beautiful children? Your reason is quite shallow I must say,again it is your opinion.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by MissWrite(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Choosing a man simply because he's handsome is just as shallow as choosing him for his wealth. Beauty is only skin deep. Looks fade and people get broke. What's of more durable value is the character of the man.

That said, I'm not looking for a boy toy (or trophy man?), so I have no urgent use for six packs really. But money is always useful. So hook me up with the pot belly. I can get him to spend some of his cash on gym subscription to lose the belly if it ever gets in the way of things.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by ruggedmallaam(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
dépends on what your definition of poor is. totally poor or at least struggling ?

any lady that choose totally broke is an idddddiioooot.
Too harsh
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by gabinogem(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
so make she reason like u b4 u go know say she no dey lie abi cheesy
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by FitnessDoctor: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wonder why dolly.joy said I'm lying. I prefer making money with my husband than marrying him as a rich man. The respect won't be there. Take tuface and E money for example, their wives suffered with them and now they are enjoying the cash.Why should I be searching for a rich man when I can work hard and make my money. Being a boss woman is every girl's dream.

well maybe dolly.joy depends on her man for everything. But there is one thing. I hate (I didn't say dislike), I hate it when a woman, because she is a boss woman or a feminist starts arguing with me about who will pay for the date or refuse to ask me for money because she does not want to make me think she is depending on me. If I can't depend on my woman and she can't depend on me, then why are we dating? So please don't be that kind of woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
You prefer the 'handsome' broke dude because you want beautiful children? Your reason is quite shallow I must say,again it is your opinion.
He's broke, but is it a must I depend on my husband financially? No! What's wrong in making my own money and raising him. That's why we are partners.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
Too harsh
lol. gabinogem where hav you been bruh ?
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

well maybe dolly.joy depends on her man for everything. But there is one thing. I hate (I didn't say dislike), I hate it when a woman, because she is a boss woman or a feminist starts arguing with me about who will pay for the date or refuse to ask me for money because she does not want to make me think she is depending on me. If I can't depend on my woman and she can't depend on me, then why are we dating? So please don't be that kind of woman.
Nah! I won't. smiley
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Blackhawk01: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:

And wanting to marry an ugly man, someone you wouldn't spare a second glance on a norms because of money is extremely shallow, yunno?
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by gabinogem(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
lol.
gabinogem where hav you been bruh ?
been around bruv... How is u?
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by dollyjoy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wonder why dollyjoy said I'm lying. I prefer making money with my husband than marrying him as a rich man. The respect won't be there. Take tuface and E money for example, their wives suffered with them and now they are enjoying the cash.Why should I be searching for a rich man when I can work hard and make my money. Being a boss woman is every girl's dream.
See eeeh,I no just get time for useless argument this afternoon. That is how we girls are. We say one thing and do another thing. I remember vividly Adesua whose marriage news is everywhere once said in an interview that she prefers a very small marriage, reverse is this case,so many others I can't remember,Nobody want to marry a broke man. You know deep within you. Talking about Tuface, I can see he has respect for his wife. Indeed!!! Stop saying what you know you won't do because you want to gather likes and the rest. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by dollyjoy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:
Choosing a man simply because he's handsome is just as shallow as choosing him for his wealth. Beauty is only skin deep. Looks fade and people get broke. What's of more durable value is the character of the man.

That said, I'm not looking for a boy toy (or trophy man?), so I have no urgent use for six packs really. But money is always useful. So hook me up with the pot belly. I can get him to spend some of his cash on gym subscription to lose the belly if it ever gets in the way of things.
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
See eeeh,I no just get time for useless argument this afternoon. That is how we girls are. We say one thing and do another thing. I remember vividly Adesua whose marriage news is everywhere once said in an interview that she prefers a very small marriage, reverse is this case,so many others I can't remember,Nobody want to marry a broke man. You know deep within you. Talking about Tuface, I can see he has respect for his wife. Indeed!!! Stop saying what you know you won't do because you want to gather likes and the rest. Have a nice day.
Alright ma smiley have a nice day too.
Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by Sirgay: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
See eeeh,I no just get time for useless argument this afternoon. That is how we girls are. We say one thing and do another thing. I remember vividly Adesua whose marriage news is everywhere once said in an interview that she prefers a very small marriage, reverse is this case,so many others I can't remember,Nobody want to marry a broke man. You know deep within you. Talking about Tuface, I can see he has respect for his wife. Indeed!!! Stop saying what you know you won't do because you want to gathering likes and the rest. Have a nice day.
#truth!!!!

bitches_ know themselves and could tell when another is lying, being deceptive and manipulative. One thing is always there girls know each others' tricks and it doesn't work on them.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by dollyjoy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Maybe you are sick in the head. . The last time I checked,not wanting to marry a man because he is handsome facially alone is not enough to tag anyone dependent. It's only rational to consider other factors including the present economic situation of Nigeria before thinking of being with any man to avoid bringing children who won't be properly catered for.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by ubunja(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
TRUTH:
women will marry the rich ugly fat man AND THEN cheat with the hot jobless one.even use the richman's moola to support him
JUST LIKE:
wome will marry a rich man with a small d!ck COZ SHE KNOWS she will get the anaconda elsewhere secretly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by FitnessDoctor: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Maybe you are sick in the head. . The last time I checked,not wanting to marry a man because he is handsome facially alone is not enough to tag anyone dependent. It's only rational to consider other factors including the present economic situation of Nigeria before thinking of being with any man to avoid bringing children who won't be properly catered for.

I knew you would run straight to insults, but I thought you could prove me wrong. I have seen where a rich man married a broke woman and was able to cater for the kids. So what's the difference if a rich woman like you married a broke man, a nanny could take care of the kids while daddy hunts for a job (well maybe you aren't rich and you don't see yourself becoming rich in the next five years so that is why you are considering the present economic situation). Why not work hard to make your own money just as hard as a man works hard to make his so that you will be able to feed your family, rather than using the present economic situation as an excuse to depend on a man?

I expect you to reply with insults.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash by akintho(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
dollyjoy:

na wa o...why don't you make your own opinion and move on.. this one wey u dey attack the babe ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Beautiful, Respectful But She Smells Like A Fish Down There / My Girlfriend Fake Me A Pregnancy / Do you think this matters in a relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.