Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS (57327 Views)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / REFERENDUM : All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria. PM NEWS. / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Based on what fact are you doing the choosing and the believing? Before I answer you.
Or was it mere speculation which you are only entitled to. cheesy
And how does it relate to the first question, of who a true biafran is?
I think my response has put you off your hook and has shattered your intentions you are now left confused. grin

Nah.....i expected a reasonable answer from you but you choose the kiddy avenue. So let me go down that lane with you.

You just told me that you can choose to believe that boko haram are the true muslims, right?

Now, using your analogy, what if i choose to believe that you and your irks are just misguided igbo sons?

Basing my choosing and believing on the same strata you based yours about boko haram. cheesy
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by MrEverest(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
ezeaguisforever:
Is this really happening?
Nna, O ga emegi ka film, Nigeria has expired. viva Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by bongolistik(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
One thing that people don't understand about the SS joining Biafra is that it doesn't matter whether Biafran are carving in the SS region or not with verbal wishful thinking.

When the final line is drawn, the SS will hold referendum among themselves on whether to be part of Biafra or not and the decision will solely lie on them.

So nobody will be annexing the SS region if they want to remain part of Nigeria. That is what many people are failing to understand in this present era

4 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by eddiechemist: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
What currency will be used, and what will be d exchange rate?
undecided
I pity that economy, it will be worse than Zimbabwe and south Sudan.

you are indeed a kid. well let me throw you some light, Biafra currency have been existing since 1967 and it is still existing. ASSIGNMENT! Google out Biafra currency and its exchange rate to naira. submit as soon as possible via nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by oyinkinola: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
(The OEAS is a NGO dedicated true freedom in Africa. Our principles are encompassed in the The Washington Declaration of 2010. This amazing document provides a road map for a free and propserous Africa united in freedom.
The OEAS is a registered non profit corporation based in Washington DC with a General Assembly of States planned for Juba, South Sudan.
Prospective Member States and Organizations seeking Consultative Status may contact us at our contact email address.)

should the biafra rely on OEAS for their fight for freedomm against the SUPER POWER OF AFRICA...Nigeria ... I doubt their sincerity to the fight for their cause, and this show how ignorant biafra agitators were and their follower, they risking the life of innocent Nigerian for nothing.
1. OEAS is NGO
2.NO SIEGE
3.According to the OEAS every home in the world will soon become country, and all country in the world would be splites in pieces!
how can anybody rely on such organisation for their seccesion! no wonder why some said biafra is fraud!
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by abbey621(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Why do these people keep wasting their time and strength, why? You had the best chance for separation when your brother was the president yet nothing happened. The international community will continue to laugh at the ridiculous notion that the Biafrans are the only group in Nigeria that have been marginalized and therefore deserve their own country. To show how ignorant most of you Biafrans are , if an Igbo president should emerge in 2019, more than 70% of those agitating for Biafra would change their minds, which only goes to show that this is not about a struggle for freedom but about misguided ethnic sentiments!

5 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by hafees: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=AfricanFinest post=40775390]

But the federal government through the office of the minister of information...
Has come to say the agitation is legitimate-THEY STILL NEED TO GURANTEE LAW AND ORDER,PROTEST ALWAYS DEGENERATE

So what are you saying again about army and police shooting the agitators on peaceful protest...

If getting Biafra doesn't guarantee you anything,
Please brother it guarantee's for some people,
1. That are marginalised -ALL NIGERIANS SHOUT MARGINALIZATION
2. That are jobless. -NOT ONLY IGBO PEOPLE,ALL NIGERIANS
3. That are hopeless -NOT TRUE
4. That are poor[b][/b]ALL
5. That has lost their voice.-NOT TRUE
And to crown it all
6. People that are lovers of freedom.-AM NOT SURE YOU UNDERSTAND FREEDOM, GO TO AFGHANISTAN

Biafra guarantees hope for these people...
So bro that it doesn't guarantee you anything doesn't me that it doesn't guarantee for others.-POLITICIANS ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SOUTH EASTERN STATES, WILL THAT BE BIAFRA. I WISH YOU WELL
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
shachris02:

Nah.....i expected a reasonable answer from you but you choose the kiddy avenue. So let me go down that lane with you.

You just told me that you can choose to believe that boko haram are the true muslims, right?

Now, using your analogy, what if i choose to believe that you and your irks are just misguided igbo sons?

Basing my choosing and believing on the same strata you based yours about boko haram. cheesy
[/s]

No no no no... Unacceptable... undecided
You claim you are responsible in one of your earlier comments... sad
And I don't know why you will take a kids strata to base your own assertions... lipsrsealed
Why not be the mature one here? Guess you are not cheesy

Borrowing the word strata...
I gave my facts on why I may choose to believe bokoharam are the real Moslems...

I derived my facts from the said released video boko haram made mention of infidels... They said they are fighting Sharia and are the real Muslim. That other Muslims including the Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims. While they outrightly stated that the non muslims are infidels.

So where did you get your own strata,? as mine won't work with yours grin

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by sinistermind(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Referendum my black asss!!! Where were they when Nnamdi KANU was instigating violence and threatening the sovereignty of the nation?? Why didn't Nnamdi tow the path of seeking for referendum and dialogue instead of instigating violence among the gullible ones. Biafra is a delusion and by the time the federal government is done dealing with Nnamdi KANU for treasonable felony he will understand that everybody is trapped in the zoo and there is no going back.

Ermm... a man that threatened your country some years back is now ur president.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
hafees:

Thanks for the wishing well aspect...
**Hugs**"
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by NobleAky(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
hafees:

I AM JUST SORRY FOR ALL THESE CHILDREN SHOUTING BIAFRA. THE STORIES I HEARD FROM MY GRAND FATHER IS NOT PALATABLE AT ALL.

South-South is not going with you, so you are on your own, probably will be reliant on coal. You will need visa to come to Nigeria to trade, IGBO people can not be selling to one another. You will pay heavy money at the ports either in Southwest or South South.

I expect by now leaders like Orji Uzo Kalu, to come up with a statement, everyone is keeping quiet now!

Whats the noise all about? You need to see how dirty and rugged Aba is when i was there recently, is it FG problem too. None of your governor is known to be high a performer, so the problem of your under development is not Nigeria , it is your leadership. Lagos State did not get a dime from FG for many years, they survived!

I was in the east one December and cost of everything went haywire like triple, is that how you will deal with yourselves!

You continue to shout Nigeria is a zoo, are you not part of the problem- you think when you have Biafra, you will suddenly become saints, and high performers and your leaders will start thinking about you

All your leaders are not interested in the struggle now, they are waiting for leadership positions when the poor, uneducated ones making noise on the street perhaps get BIAFRA. They keep quiet because they don't want to lose out in Nigeria.

IF IGBO PEOPLE WANT TO GO, THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED. PLEASE SET UP A DELEGATE TO MEET FG. PLEASE THINK THROUGH ON HOW TO GET BIAFRA BESIDE PROTEST AND DEATHS! IN THE NAME OF KEEPING LAW AND ORDER, ARMY OR POLICE WILL SHOOT, SOME OF THEM WILL EVEN BE IGBO PEOPLE.

THOUGH GETTING BIAFRA DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING
you are crude in your thinking! Be Reasonable enough.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by rudebouy: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
dason4life:
grin grin grin

How Strong is the OEAS?
I just googled the organization and I tell you this:-
"The Organisation is a cartel of rebel group"

See for yourself - http://www.oeas.info/chairman.html

Ur head day dia. Me follow check am and u wdnt believe dia members listcheesy... Day've got Ogoni, Niger Delta and Biafra as members. Imagine clash of interests! Abi na multiple interests!cheesy

And most importantly, they have no successful project yet. D guys are yet to achieve anytin tangiblecheesy!

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by hafees: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfricanFinest:

**Hugs**"

******HUG YOU BACK MY BROTHER*****

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ideyhere(f): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Since your fathers FORTH for it why can't you also FIFTH for your self

Since you decided to use this train of thought, I'm pleased to point out an error in your post... You could have used that "FIFTH FOR YOURSELF" statement if he said "OUR FATHERS FOURTH." But then he used FORTH...

Remove the log in your eye first....thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
AfricanFinest:
[s][/s]

And I don't know why you will take a kids strata to base your own assertions... lipsrsealed

I gave my facts on why I may choose to believe bokoharam are the real Moslems...

[/s]

The Eze Igbo of Zamfara, Igwe Egbuna Obijiyaku, has condemned the agitation for a Biafran nation, noting that those behind the agitation are on their own.

Obijiyaku who spoke in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Friday in Gusau, said the agitators were not representing the interest of Igbo people.

”Nigeria is a secular and blessed country and despite our differences in terms of cultural, religious, regional and political affiliations, we have been together over a long period of time.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/47300/eze-igbo-in-zamfara-condemns-pro-biafra-agitation
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Vickygirk(f): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
drnoel:
this Kind of Thing only happens when an illitetrate is left to manage the affairs of many. GEJ as foolish as he was thought but in his wisdom ignored IPOD but wise Buhari´s ignorance made the guy a matter. Now even the dream of drunkard and thugs leading the headway of this Biafra movement that educated People are relunctant to support is like on the verge of Realisation. Although that organization OEAS has no concrete backing.

My question for Nigerians in General and also with the Igbos included is this:

1) If this referendum is acheived and brought to fruitition, what next? Let it not be like the case of APC in the last election that only wanted to wrestle power from GEJ and didn´t have any idea what next after they got power.

2) Those who believe the west would break out of Nigeria too after the Igbos get Biafra raise your Hands? I am completely convinced that ones the igbos breakout the remaining Groups will fractionalize what is remaining of Nigeria and probably break away too.

3) What form of government would the Region oddly named Biafra have? I mean with miscrants like uwazurike and other Niger Delta Warlords on the loose. The Region carved out will be a free for all and will take only the Grace of God and possibly the will of good men to settle which we don´t have in this present Dispensation because every Person at the top now only thinks of himself and not the masses.

*We really should think well before we enter another one Chance situation. Igbos are already in a one Chance Situation with this Buhari government but we cant never know what sort of Situation we will meet in the future with the Kind of Igbo leaders we have.

Those are just my humble opinion.........

u mean ur humble judgement, u have alreaDy misjudged a nation that is yet to emerge.what if it proved otherwise? anyway let the best happen.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfricanFinest:
[s][/s]

The paramount ruler and Obi of Onitsha in Anambra State, Igwe Alfred Achebe, has condemned the widespread protests by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who are calling for the separation of the entire south-east region from Nigeria.

According to Channels TV, the condemnation came on the heels of agitations and protests for Biafra nation across parts of the country, especially as the protesters clamoured for the release of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who had been in detention since October.

Speaking in an interview shortly after his inauguration as the Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Igwe Achebe told the protesters to shelve the idea of secession from the rest of Nigeria.

He said that such agitation would only amount to violating the constitution of the country and the principles of democracy.

The traditional ruler reminded the pro Biafra agitators of the inherent dangers involved in their action, emphasizing that Nigeria remained a united and indivisible country irrespective of the numerous challenges.

He urged them to channel all their grievances to their elected representatives in the National Assembly for consideration, rather than embarking on violent protests that could result into breakdown of law and order in the region.

The new Chancellor also expressed regret over the renewed agitation for a Biafran state, stressing that such protests in the name of Biafra would not solve the various economic and social problems confronting the south-east zone or add any value to the development and progress of the entire country.

According to him, the south-east remained an integral part of Nigeria and the leaders from the area so much believed in the unity of the country and would always work towards sustaining such bond.

http://igbolive.com/obi-of-onitsha-condemns-protests-by-pro-biafra-agitators/
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by feaworaoja007: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
dason4life:
grin grin grin

How Strong is the OEAS?
I just googled the organization and I tell you this:-
"The Organisation is a cartel of rebel group"

See for yourself - http://www.oeas.info/chairman.html
have not seen anything bout the org that made it a "cartel of rebel group" ur statement's simply deluded...

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by JayJustus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
IykeChukz:
Ready to enjoy freedom my fathers forth for.

Biafra my Country!

you can't even spell "fought"...lololololololol...God bless your new country

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by afroxyz: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keep shooting yourselves in the foot by getting the backing of dubious groups. Biafrauds
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by hafees: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfricanFinest:

**Hugs**"

*HUG YOU BACK MY BROTHER*

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

If God has said yes to Biafra no man can say no...
Even The Eze Igbo of Zamfara, Igwe Egbuna Obijiyaku, and obi of Onitsha is a subject to the federal government...

Take a look...

[size=18pt]Biafran Agitation Completely Legitimate – Nigerian Government[/size]

The federal government has described the agitations by some Nigerians, largely in the South-East, as “completely legitimate”, Premium Times quoted the Nigerian government as saying.

There have been mass protests by Igbos in South-East Nigeria for an independent country of Biafra.

The protests have sometimes gone violent with reported deaths of about six people, allegedly at the hands of security officials

The protests got worse following the arrest and prosecution of Nnamdi Kanu, the promoter of Radio Biafra, a pirate radio the Nigerian government accuses of spreading hate and violence.

The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, who spoke on the agitations, however said the basic cause of it was “economic” which would have gotten worse but for the efforts of the current administration.

Speaking at a News Agency of Nigeria Forum in Abuja at the weekend, Mr. Mohammed appealed to leaders in the country not to exploit the economic situation to further destabilise Nigerians.

He also urged Nigerian leaders to be courageous enough to come out and defend the unity of the country even though “in the short term it might be politically fashionable for them to be on the side of some agitators.”

The minister, who noted that current agitations by citizens were “completely legitimate,” assured of the Federal Government’s commitment to strengthening the economy.

Read more: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/194638-nigerian-government-reacts-to-biafra-says-protest-completely-legitimate.html

So who is misguided me or obi of Onitsha with The Eze Igbo of Zamfara, Igwe Egbuna Obijiyaku, or you that is blindly listening to them?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by hafees: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
NobleAky:
you are crude in your thinking! Be Reasonable enough.

THE TRUTH.
PLEASE DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
50desh:
Have they (Biafrans) taught of how small their military strength will be?. Imagine a boko haram invasion in a little Biafra?.

Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, a ti okere la ti n wo.

Although me sef dey fear Biafra, given how kwurrupt we can be, but your 'military strength' talk no be mata.

The entire population of Israel is a mere 8m.

And even beyond technology, I remember reading a statement, attributed to Napoleon, of morale being 3:1 - or something like that.

So forget what all those girls tell you, size doesn't really matter.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lemon12:
and u think we deltans have something in common with u to be placed in the same region ?
Did ipob consult deltans before they put delta state in their map? Why are the Igbo's trying all possible best to drag the ss along with their Biafra issh? Who will control the oil revenue gotten from ss? I am from delta state and I will like to know.

3 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by chrisblack: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Some people go just faint. Biafrans are moving. They are waiting for no man. Op please arrange it well. Let me help.

The Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS), an international governmental organization that promotes self-determination and the end to colonial era boundaries in
Africa has outlined reasons why there should a snap referendum for Biafra Republic.
OEAS noted that if there is a
secession, all “Property of the federal government within the borders of Biafra will become property of Biafra.

The Nigerian government however will retain all national debt. Biafra will then release the Nigerian government from any obligation to pay reparations for crimes committed during the war of
independence 1967-1970.”
OEAS noted that as of today the
people of Biafra are locked in an epic struggle with the Nigerian federal government, the inevitable result of which will likely be some form of self-determination for Biafra.
The OEAS wants a snap referendum
to be held within 90 days with OEAS,
UNPO, and UN, EU and AU nonaligned observers supervising the balloting process. Various effected groups and individuals have asked for details
which OEAS can now provide.

Why a Snap Referendum?
The people of Biafra have waited
almost 50 years to legitimize their
choice. There is no need to prolong
the process. A lengthy delay will no
doubt result in violence and
bloodshed as out of the area ruffians and intimidators come into the region to try to unlawfully influence results.

Who will be eligible to vote in the
Referendum?

All persons living within the confines
of the borders of the former Republic of Biafra as of January 1, 2016 will be eligible to vote. In addition, persons living outside the borders who can demonstrate significant ties to Biafra by family or property may choose to
vote as well.

What are the choices?
A. For total independence and the
restoration of the Republic of Biafra as a sovereign independent nation.

B. For internal self-rule as an
autonomous Biafra republic with its
own parliament, currency, police and prime minister but with external affairs and other matters handled by the Nigerian federal government.This would be an arrangement similar to
Scotland and the United Kingdom or
Greenland and Denmark.
C. For no change.

How many votes are required?
Whatever option above gets a plurality will be the chosen result.
If we choose an independent Biafra,
what then?
After an orderly transition period of
no more than 180 days, Biafra will
again be independent. Those who
wish to maintain their Nigerian
citizenship may do so but will be
under Biafran rule and must
affirmatively register themselves as
aliens. Likewise, those outside Biafra
with ties to Biafra may become Biafran citizens after renouncing Nigerian
citizenship.

What about former federal
government property?

Property of the federal government
within the borders of Biafra will
become property of Biafra. The
Nigerian government however will
retain all national debt. Biafra will then release the Nigerian government from any obligation to pay reparations for
crimes committed during the war of
independence 1967-1970.

What about the borders?
The borders with Nigeria must be
settled by the time of independence in order to avoid disorder and discord.
On the other hand, Biafra should not be obligated to follow any agreements
between Cameroun and Nigeria, any loss of territory must be subject to a democratic referendum.

Is all this really possible?
We answer emphatically is yes. The
people of the Autonomous Republic
of Crimea made their choice to leave
Ukraine under far more stressful
circumstances. The vote was so
overwhelmingly in favor that no
country has seriously challenged the
will of the people.

Finally, what about those criminals
who have oppressed Biafrans and
committed crimes and atrocities
against the people of Biafra?

A Truth and Reconciliation
Commission composed of Biafrans
and other experts will establish the
truth and investigate political and
genocidal crimes from 1967 to
present. The Committee will have the power to grant clemency and
forgiveness but also may make
recommendations as to prosecution in the most serious cases of crimes against humanity, war crimes, and genocide.

see delusion of the highest order. grin

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Masculity(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
YoundDoctor:
Is getting easier by the day... Who else is seeing this...
With this layout, there will be more converts for Biafra.

wow very interesting i will soon own BIG MANSION from my Igbo friend. Who MUST leave north.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
EasternPride:

Don't use the nebulous term SS, state ur own ethnic origin from SS.
It's not hard to do.
What does ethnic origin has to do with it? He is still from the Niger delta and still has a major say whether he doesn't support the idea of biafra . You guys failed to carry Niger delta along by explaining the plans for Biafra before you added SS sates to Biafra map and you expect Niger deltans to watch you? I am from delta state and it is just obvious that Biafra has no plans for ND apart from wanting the oil....If Igbo's truely want freedom, they should fight for their 5 Igbo states first, any other region that wish to join you will make it known willingly

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by mindtricks: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
grin and i thought Nnamdi kanu was the only crazy one?

On second reading, all what these dudes wrote up here are just wishful thinking and personal opinions. They should site specific examples enshrined in the UN's international laws that any of these has happened.

Nigeria can never be a guinea pig to their wishful evangelisms.

Pray these guys should not have superior backing from powers that be, cos if Nigeria might just be in a big mess.

Difficult to tell them to leave after war if they have legal backing.

We pray things don't escalate, like a wound that will never go.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Masculity:

wow very interesting i will soon own BIG MANSION from my Igbo friend. Who MUST leave north.

Hope say you get the cash... Ego?? grin

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
I vote for total independence of Biafra.... We want nothing to do with that worthless zoogeria...
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by PMIcon(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
I believe that if Nigerian can value each other, regardless of tribe, we can unit to fight corruption and underdevelopment.

If the Igbo tribe wants to leave, let their leaders in the house of rep speak up, otherwise, that's a bad sign to the followers. Go the peaceful way.

Lastly, I don't have to check that organization's website to know it is clearly biased and unserious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.