Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS (57320 Views)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / REFERENDUM : All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria. PM NEWS. / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Old2020: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
ybalogs:
I regret reading this article. Mtchew. Shoroniyen

lol...
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Old2020: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Michaelgates:
Wait, dont u see that the person that wrote dis rubbish lack sense? Nigeria leaves all governmental institutions for biafra and keep the debt. Thats a dumb person tallking. And people agree wit him

You cannot not read...all assets/institutions in Biafra territory only.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by 247notire(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayo80:

Even if we want to leave the north, we definitely won't be going with you guys...It will be another bad marriage.
Read to understand. Nowhere have I stated or implied what u have averred.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
I pray all this works out. Then we will see who will suffer.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by EasternPride: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Viktorlaw:
i am from south south and will never be ruled by an igbo man never.. if igbos wants to go, you can go

Don't use the nebulous term SS, state ur own ethnic origin from SS.
It's not hard to do.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

What happened to Crimea?
Crimea always wanted to go back to their mother land Russia, today, they're there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/world/europe/power-outage-forces-crimeans-to-reconsider-their-enthusiasm-for-secession.html?_r=0
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Photizooo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Referendum my black asss!!! Where were they when Nnamdi KANU was instigating violence and threatening the sovereignty of the nation?? Why didn't Nnamdi tow the path of seeking for referendum and dialogue instead of instigating violence among the gullible ones. Biafra is a delusion and by the time the federal government is done dealing with Nnamdi KANU for treasonable felony he will understand that everybody is trapped in the zoo and there is no going back.
. You are just ran. Ranting!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by obua: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
How many government property are in the so called Biafra?. Nigeria will eventually embrace true federalism for a more robust development

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

responsible people do not break laws. I'm a true Nigerian and we Don't break laws.

again I ask, what makes you a true biafran?
In Nigeria lmao...
Make I dey my lane to avoid ban...

But to answer your question, a true biafrans is ready to die for Biafra.

I think av answered you correctly...
Now save yourself the stress. grin

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by banio: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am an Ijaw man. I don't support secession of Biafra. But if am asked to choose a con3. Am faced with only 1 option. To try the alternative, because 9ja has failed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Kingsteve(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Viktorlaw:
i am from south south and will never be ruled by an igbo man never.. if igbos wants to go, you can go
Very typical...slave mentality!
I guess you'd rather the Northerners continue to rule over you, while they anally annihilate you over and over and over again.
SMH.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shegra58: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
great664:
People keep saying and boasting that Biafra can't stand but its getting closer and stronger each day, for those writing long epistle of Biafra landlocked and having no Ports, How about Switzerland? Do they have? Are they progressing? Or those saying about Igbos investing in Nigeria territory, abeg when is it a crime to invest in other region/country?

It requires a little more time,

Buhari being a foooool, arrogant and a dictator brought this on Nigeria by claiming to Marginalize the. 5% the world was watching, Now he is junketing to different countries to seek for allies to help him crush the Biafra dream

Destiny can only be delayed.........

Thank you for making KANU more popular and winning more supporters/CITIZEN for Biafra

Note: Lying Liers from where the sunset won't like this news but all I have to say is Let the Sunrise and Shine its light to the people
#Biafra
nothing about this is getting serious OEAS is just like a rebel organisation with no strong back ground or any international community support,their chairman was an ex-con sentenced to 20yrs in cameronian prison with hard labor but served 7yrs with tortured before he was later released so how can u depend on this type of illusion or anything that come from it to get biafra? U can Google search this yourself and wake up from your slumber

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by koladebrainiac(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
What about their properties scatter all over nigeria? N their money in the bank n investment?
What will happen to it ?what about loans they took from banks whose gonna pay? Hehehehe.
Abeg make una talk ooo

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by edubillionone: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some might pretend not to support the struggle, but deep down in their subconscious, its registered there. When the picture becomes clearer, they will boldly, bravely and openly identify with the Independent State of Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by austinbrown: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thank u Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
brize:
our father's fought a good fight and bled so bitterly, their children will fight this war but we all gonna bleed this time around..... But at the end Biafra will come

I'm sure your dad has gone to work
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by drnoel: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
this Kind of Thing only happens when an illitetrate is left to manage the affairs of many. GEJ as foolish as he was thought but in his wisdom ignored IPOD but wise Buhari´s ignorance made the guy a matter. Now even the dream of drunkard and thugs leading the headway of this Biafra movement that educated People are relunctant to support is like on the verge of Realisation. Although that organization OEAS has no concrete backing.

My question for Nigerians in General and also with the Igbos included is this:

1) If this referendum is acheived and brought to fruitition, what next? Let it not be like the case of APC in the last election that only wanted to wrestle power from GEJ and didn´t have any idea what next after they got power.

2) Those who believe the west would break out of Nigeria too after the Igbos get Biafra raise your Hands? I am completely convinced that ones the igbos breakout the remaining Groups will fractionalize what is remaining of Nigeria and probably break away too.

3) What form of government would the Region oddly named Biafra have? I mean with miscrants like uwazurike and other Niger Delta Warlords on the loose. The Region carved out will be a free for all and will take only the Grace of God and possibly the will of good men to settle which we don´t have in this present Dispensation because every Person at the top now only thinks of himself and not the masses.

*We really should think well before we enter another one Chance situation. Igbos are already in a one Chance Situation with this Buhari government but we cant never know what sort of Situation we will meet in the future with the Kind of Igbo leaders we have.

Those are just my humble opinion.........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
BRB. Make I use this to secure space. Call my phone if I forget to come back
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
What currency will be used, and what will be d exchange rate?
undecided
I pity that economy, it will be worse than Zimbabwe and south Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by OFFICIAL336: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Referendum my black asss!!! Where were they when Nnamdi KANU was instigating violence and threatening the sovereignty of the nation?? Why didn't Nnamdi toe the path of seeking for referendum and dialogue instead of instigating violence among the gullible ones. Biafra is a delusion and by the time the federal government is done dealing with Nnamdi KANU for treasonable felony he will understand that everybody is trapped in the zoo and there is no going back.
We are waiting. The FG should stop playing the game of cheese and sentence him. We are waiting for them to draw the first blood and we will strike a decisive blow. We have an overwhelming evidences to sue the FG for crime against humanity at the ICC, and we will not hesitate to explore all legal options open to us.
For the records, the peaceful protest started when a compete court of law granted Nnamdi bail but the DSS refused to honour it and after PMB made a statement asserting the right of indigenous people of palestines to self determination. It was in the light of that statement that prompted the IPOB to take to the street, but what did they get, more than 10 people murdered in cold blood by forces controlled by the FG. Why would Federal forces murder over 10 peaceful protesters exercising the same right the President asserted indigenous people possesses? Is it legitimate for the army to threaten the employment of Rule of Engagement on people exercising the right the President asserts that all indigenous people possesses? Doesn't the murder of 9 peaceful protesters in Onitsha by federal forces after the threat of the employment of ROE by the military amount to the actual use of that ROE on peaceful protesters? If yes, doesn't that amount to a crime against humanity? This are the questions the ICC will answer. We will shock the world with the amount of evidences we have in stock. We will not disappoint the souls of those murdered in cold blood, we will not disappoint Nkeiru. #God Bless MyPresident, President Buhari.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ab4real15: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
salamudeen:
good riddance 2 Biafra.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Amadi45:
not only to SE. they should also pay we river ppl 5k. I go just chop am clean mouth and still vote yes to Biafra
kikiki me and my guys go chop isi ewu and azu and creates of bear
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Armaggedon: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
50desh:
Have they (Biafrans) taught of how small their military strength will be?. Imagine a boko haram invasion in a little Biafra?.

Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, a ti okere la ti n wo.
biafra will be quite bigger than israel yet Israel is the most powerful country in the middle east and one of the most powerful in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Amadi45:
not only to SE. they should also pay we river ppl 5k. I go just chop am clean mouth and still vote yes to Biafra
kikiki me and my guys go chop isi ewu and azu and creates of bear kill mouth wait for the referendum to vote BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfricanFinest:

In Nigeria lmao...
Make I dey my lane to avoid ban...

But to answer your question, a true biafrans is ready to die for Biafra.

I think av answered you correctly...
Now save yourself the stress. grin

Good. Now tell me, does boko haram dying for sharia make them true muslims?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ab4real15: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
GOOD RIDDANCE T0 Biafra.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by me69: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am from the North if any group feel they should separate let them go. How can you complain of marginalisation when your region benefit more from the federal government than any other. The truth is that you are greedy in nature you want oil money for yourselves but the sad thing is that your leaders are currently and will be the only people enjoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.